[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invade the mediterranean from the arabian peninsula >interbreed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 4572136524.jpg (14KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
4572136524.jpg
14KB, 218x231px
>invade the mediterranean from the arabian peninsula
>interbreed with local population
>LARP as mediterraneans
>1,000 years later your descendants claim the local population that returned after your ancestors force them out aren't native because they don't look like arabians
>westerners ask why mediterraneans don't look like arabians and conclude they must not have any mediterranean ancestry because they don't look like desert bedoin nomads from the arabian peninsula
>westerners and arabs both side with one another on the issue because they're both ignorant and misguided about the same thing

Why don't people who are originally native to an area thats almost in southern europe look like europeans guys? Those palestinians look like a combination of mexicans and indians hurr clearly they are the natives
>>
>>2315568
>Why don't people who are originally native to an area thats almost in southern europe look like europeans guys?

Why *DO they look like europeans I meant to say
>>
What
>>
Not even memeing but what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2315610
this, I don't even
>>
>>2315568
>>1,000 years later your descendants claim the local population that returned after your ancestors force them out aren't native because they don't look like arabians
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>2315568
>mediterranean
Not a real cultural or ethnic group. I don't see what Riviera has to do wtih places like Egypt
>>
>>2316370
Both were colonized by the Greeks
>>
Also Palestinians DO look Mediterranean. It's askeNAZIS who look like Turks and Russians
>>
>>2316432

No they don't, they look like arabs because they are descended from arabian muslim families, this they claim themselves. Do you think palestinians look like italians? fucking lol
>>
>>2315585
>>2315610
>>2315614
>>2316114

Muslims from the Arabian Peninsula invaded the levant, interbred with or forced out the locals, and now their descendants LARP as locals/natives (OP is referring specifically to palestinians) and accuse jews of not being native to israel and the levant because they don't look like arabs. When in reality, a native of the mediterranean should look mediterranean, and its arabs that are out of place.

Westerns have a similar mentality, in their ignorance assuming that arabs are indigenous to the levant, and that jews must not be because jews don't look like arabs. In reality its the other way around. OP is pointing out the supreme irony and ignorance of this phenomena
>>
>>2316370

Mediterraneans aren't a real cultural group? Yeah, tell me that greeks have nothing culturally in common with the lebanese or syrians, or greeks have nothing in common with italians. Egyptians are different because they're african.

Its not a real ethnic group, apart from the fact that mediterraneans look similar to one and other. I don't think anyone's claimed mediterraneans are an ethnic group in the same way say the chinese are an ethnic group. Its more like a racial / ethnographic group
>>
>>2315568
>there for 1000 years
>Jews show up
"We were here first!"
>>
>>2316896
This, so much this.
How can you claim to be native to an area when your cultural group hasnt even lived there for a millenium.
Whites arent teling africa they own them because their ancestors lived there long ago. I mean they still did invade and shit and still steal recpureces, but theydont come up with bull excuses like that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.