[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any two races or two religions ever shared a country without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1465949305128.jpg (55KB, 542x616px) Image search: [Google]
1465949305128.jpg
55KB, 542x616px
Have any two races or two religions ever shared a country without conflict for a long period of time? As in hundreds of years.
>>
File: 1484714979660s.jpg (8KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
1484714979660s.jpg
8KB, 250x207px
>>2311249
Have any country existed without conflict for a long period of time? As in hundreds of years.
>>
>>2311249
define races
>>
>>2311255
Different ethnicity I guess.
>>
>>2311255
race1
reJs/Submit
noun
plural noun: races
a competition between runners, horses, vehicles, etc. to see which is the fastest in covering a set course.
"Hill started from pole position and won the race"
synonyms: contest, competition; More
a strong or rapid current flowing through a narrow channel in the sea or a river.
"angling for tuna in turbulent tidal races"
synonyms: channel, waterway, watercourse, conduit, sluice, spillway, aqueduct
"the brook was diverted into the mill race"
verb
3rd person present: races
compete with another or others to see who is fastest at covering a set course or achieving an objective.
"the vet took blood samples from the horses before they raced"
synonyms: compete, take part in a race, run, contend More
move or progress swiftly or at full speed.
"I raced into the house"
synonyms: hurry, dash, run, rush, sprint, bolt, dart, gallop, career, charge, shoot, hurtle, hare, bound, fly, speed, zoom, go hell for leather, pound, streak, scurry, scuttle, scamper, scramble, make haste, hasten, lose no time, spank along, really move; More
Translations, word origin, and more definitions
>>
>>2311260
Hungary pre-enlightement.
>>
Spaniards/Basques
English/Scottish/Welsh
Slav Russians/everyone east of the Urals
Austro-Hungarians/Slavs
Brazil's multifarious colors
Iranian Arabs/Persians
all the little tiny Christian and Muslim sects spread across the Middle East that you never hear about at all unless they're in imminent danger due to a recent government collapse
god knows what kind of schismatics and heterodoxies that are going in China, Latin America, and Africa that others tolerate even though they're weird
>>
File: image.gif (242KB, 858x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
242KB, 858x480px
>>2311249
The Golden Age of the Jews is during the Golden Age of the Muslim in Spain. Which lasted about 200-400 years.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_age_of_Jewish_culture_in_Spain
>>
> two races, one country

This is a meme of modernism. Races form when two groups of people are so isolated from each other that they start forming noticeably different phenotypes from the common baseline.

If two races could easily live in the same area for hundreds of years they would start merging and form a unified race/ethnicity. Only after relatively recent technological breakthroughs in mass transit is it possible for Africans, Caucasians, and Asians to all live closely in large groups.

>religions
Hinduism and Buddhism spent a lot of years peacefully coexisting early on before Buddhism bot muscled out of India (mostly by Muslims as I recall).

Buddhism and Confucianism. Also with Chinese folk religions, Japanese folk religions (Shintoism), Taoism.

Mongol Paganism seems to get along okay with Buddhism, and Christianity to a lesser extent.
>>
United States of America
>>
Brazil

Ethiopia

India even back to the Mughals there were still SIkhs and muslims in relative peace.

Canuckia
>>
Sierra Leone. The civil war was about diamonds.
>>
>>2311249
Some of the muslims in Russia, i guess.
>>
>>2312299
>without conflict
>>
File: 1483908628717.png (196KB, 712x679px) Image search: [Google]
1483908628717.png
196KB, 712x679px
>>2312274
>Canada
>racial minorities
>without conflict
>>
>>2311249
Without conflict = Peace.
You have to be seriously brain damaged if you believe there has ever been peace on earth.
We have yet to have a "civil" civilization that can feed all the children.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.