[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, Napoleon - Emperor of France >my buddy Alexander

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Napoleon.jpg (143KB, 622x617px) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon.jpg
143KB, 622x617px
>be me, Napoleon - Emperor of France
>my buddy Alexander I of Russia starts being uppity with me
>decide to invade russia
>reaches moscow and sets fire to it
>"alright boys we are done here, he learned his lesson"
>on my way back I hear Alexander saying "l-look at him r-running away.... p-pls dont hurt me"
>"psh whatever dude"
>years later people bully me for "losing" the war against russia "what was he thinking invading russia in the winter LOL"
>mfw
>>
t. pierre
>>
>>2308460
t. Ivan
>>
>>2308471
t. Jean michel
>>
File: MThB50A.png (685KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MThB50A.png
685KB, 1080x1080px
>Napoleon set Moscow on fire
>>
>>2308437
>what happened in the years 1813-1814
>>
>>2308437
>he was italian
>people call him french
just
>>
>>2308437
reaches moscow and sets fire to it with my own army inside
Ftfy
>>
File: 1434585473985.jpg (64KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1434585473985.jpg
64KB, 800x800px
>>2308518
>>
File: 1461243709219.jpg (7KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1461243709219.jpg
7KB, 320x287px
>>2308437
Napoleon set Russia on fire ?

Well, that's new
>>
>Russia sacrificed everything between poland and Moscow
>Spain doomed itself into a shithole forever
Just so that the objectively best political leader of the time in Europe, if not of all time, could not ensure a long lasting peace and prosperity for Europe, and free them from the eternal anglo
Fags.
>>
>>2308437
He did win the war in Russia, I thought this was known. He still shouldn't have invaded Russia though. I mean he was the first one to fuck up majorly in Russia, so Hitler had no reason not to prepare better.
>>
File: wat.jpg (10KB, 180x218px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
10KB, 180x218px
>>2310409
>He did win the war in Russia
>>
>>2309218

The Russians burned it so he had no shelter during winter for his men.
>>
>>2308437
>be Alexander, Tsar of Russia
>my buddy Napoleon is trying to take over the world
>try to stop him, he beats up all my other friends and heads for me
>realize the only way to win the game is not to play
>run away from his army
>fight at Borodino anyway and his army loses about as many as mine
>for some reason he decides to camp out in Moscow
>literally just watch as that dumbass freezes to death
>marches off all proud like and me and my nobles laugh our asses off at his army literally freezing to death
>>
>>2310409
>First to fuck up majorly in Russia
What about the Teutonic Knights? Them fucking up in Russia in Battle on Ice was why Russia was never forced to become Catholic (or had the privilege of becoming Catholic, if you think about it with positive-negative attitude).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.