[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the equivelant of school shooters throughout most of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: al.jpg (60KB, 940x1253px) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
60KB, 940x1253px
What was the equivelant of school shooters throughout most of history? Or is it purely a modern phenomenon?
>>
People flipping out and murdering their peers has always happened occasionally. It's harder to go on a rampage without modern weapons though.
>>
>>2306640
Yeah, it would pretty much consist of aspie killing one man with a rake and then getting run down by guys with swords
>>
>>2306640
Depends on what you mean by modern weapons and what targets the psycho in question has in mind. The dude in the OP's pic probably would have killed 20+ people regardless of whether he had firearms or knives, simply because his targets were defenseless schoolchildren and their teachers who had never in the entirety of their lives been in a fight that involved something more then slapping, shoving and insults.
>>
>>2306787
It's still pretty easy for kids to just scatter and run away. He'd have caught maybe 10 before he would be taken out.
>>
>>2306812
That and the second people heard any screaming and saw kids running, the whole neighborhood within earshot would descend on him with sharp tools and plenty of real weapons.
>>
>>2306787

Implying the 10 year olds wouldn't have slapped his shit.
>>
>>2306489
this work kinda relevant. 2 bad i don't know italian sounds like an interesting work
>>
File: HdjG5dw.jpg (417KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
HdjG5dw.jpg
417KB, 720x540px
>>2306787
>The dude in the OP's pic probably would have killed 20+ people regardless of whether he had firearms or knives
>>
>>2307059
well in china you had a wave of attacks of people with knives and killing people with hammers. i think one guy was able to kill 8 or so school children using a hammer
>>
>>2307081
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010%E2%80%9312)
but yeah they weren't able to kill as many as lanza
>>
>>2307081
>8
>20+
>>
>>2307059
I want to point out that he attacked a school full of small children. It's not like they would be able to put up much resistance if he went in there with a katana and lit the building on fire. I seriously doubt he would have racked up 20+ kills though.
Not the guy you replied to btw.
>>
File: 1485834045171.jpg (94KB, 604x539px) Image search: [Google]
1485834045171.jpg
94KB, 604x539px
>>2306640
>always happened occasionally
>>
>>2306489
It's a media phenomenon like the serial killers in the 70s.
>>
>>2306489
Running amok? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.