[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 31

File: Comfy.jpg (388KB, 1803x1351px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.jpg
388KB, 1803x1351px
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
>>
>>2297931
Gay
>>
>>2297931
LOL have fun in Somalia, buddy.
>>
File: IMG_0362.jpg (135KB, 520x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0362.jpg
135KB, 520x857px
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips.
>>
>>2297939
>the eternal jew is just trying to fuck us all over

So you're just a racist piece of shit?
>>
File: nhok semaj.png (113KB, 191x252px) Image search: [Google]
nhok semaj.png
113KB, 191x252px
>>2297984
>She is an important forerunner of the Zionist movement. She argued for the creation of a Jewish homeland thirteen years before Theodor Herzl began to use the term Zionism.
>Israel for Jews, white countries for everybody!
>>
File: 17086534.jpg (1MB, 3305x2203px) Image search: [Google]
17086534.jpg
1MB, 3305x2203px
“We opened the gates to all the world and said: 'Let all men who want to be free come to us and they will be welcome."
>>
Finish the poem /his/

>>2297931
>I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
I am the eternal whore.
>>
File: Rudyard_Kipling.jpg (149KB, 393x608px) Image search: [Google]
Rudyard_Kipling.jpg
149KB, 393x608px
The Stranger within my gate,
He may be true or kind,
But he does not talk my talk--
I cannot feel his mind.
I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,
But not the soul behind.

The men of my own stock,
They may do ill or well,
But they tell the lies I am wanted to,
They are used to the lies I tell;
And we do not need interpreters
When we go to buy or sell.

The Stranger within my gates,
He may be evil or good,
But I cannot tell what powers control--
What reasons sway his mood;
Nor when the Gods of his far-off land
Shall repossess his blood.

The men of my own stock,
Bitter bad they may be,
But, at least, they hear the things I hear,
And see the things I see;
And whatever I think of them and their likes
They think of the likes of me.

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.
>>
File: Whore1.jpg (236KB, 1065x725px) Image search: [Google]
Whore1.jpg
236KB, 1065x725px
>>
File: angelisland.jpg (82KB, 900x436px) Image search: [Google]
angelisland.jpg
82KB, 900x436px
>>2298026

Poem a man named Xu, from Xiangshan, while stuck on Angel Island due to Racial Quota laws

>Just talk about going to the land of the Flowery Flag and my countenance fills with happiness.
>Not without hard work were 1,000 pieces of gold dug up and gathered together.
>There were words of farewell to the parents, but the throat choked up first.
There were many feelings, many tears flowing face to face, when parting with the wife.
>Waves big as mountains often astonished this traveler.
>With laws harsh as tigers, I had a taste of all the barbarities.
>Do not forget this day when you land ashore.
>Push yourself ahead and do not be lazy or idle.
>>
>>2298012
>She argued for the creation of a Jewish homeland
I dont see a problem with that given the general apathy society had towards antisemitism
>>
>>2298093
But there's a reason for that anon...
>>
>>2298100
>Jews are bad m'kay
>>
>>2298102
Nope. I'll give you one more guess.
>>
>>2297931
Are you retards still trying to blame rampant immigration into the US, on Jews?

America wouldn't exist as a power without her laying on her back spreadeagled, taking on, all incomers, no matter where they came from.

> whore
>>
File: Joe-Biden.gif (876KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Joe-Biden.gif
876KB, 500x281px
>>2297931

Ask Joe "Run a train on my wife" Biden
>>
>>2298038

It always amuses me when Basement Nazis, who disdane the literary culture of the universities they've dropped out of, find a single poem that on the surface backs up their dullard political beliefs so they spam it at any opportunity to seem sophisticated.

Kipling is always a favorite for these dimwits because Kipling was generally sincere in his poetry, but because they are Basement Nazis, they can't understand irony and treat every poem as just an artsy manifesto.
>>
>>2298026
"except chinks lmao"
>>
>>2298012
And how well is the Jewish state working? Last I checked they can only maintain their Jewish nature by aggressive military operations and keeping people in ghettos, its a scheme which is sure to reach a breaking point where they will have to choose between their espoused ideals and their ethnostate

The Jewish state is if anything proof that an ethnostate can only be maintained by authoritarian measures and war. Our friends at /pol/ might be ok with that but I am not
>>
>>2298128
>israel
>ethnostate
lmao
it's like 20%+ arab
>>
>>2298861
They consider it a "Jewish state" or at least the Israeli right wing does. Make of it what you will
>>
File: Sword.jpg (507KB, 860x1276px) Image search: [Google]
Sword.jpg
507KB, 860x1276px
>>2298123
It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
>>
>>2298915

In addition to posting Kipling like how emo kids post Poe, Basement Nazis love posting some of his lesser, for-profit poems.

Not to shit on for-profit writing or anything, but just pointing out the total meme-iness of it. These dumb dumbs have literally never opened a book of poetry, never read any of Kipling's prose. They find a poem that got posted in the comment section of an Alex Jones video, they read it once, then copy/paste it everywhere. Then more Basement Nazis do the same, until there are like those three Kipling poems posted on every thread of Stormfront.

And all that just to appear as though they aren't really college dropout failsons who have politicized their loneliness.
>>
>>2298012
Welcome to the Judaism 101, m8.
>>
>>2299555
Is it really fair to make this exclusively about "Nazis" though? Left-wingers do the same, OP's poem being a good example. They don't even know that that poem isn't even on the statue, nor that the statue has nothing to do with immigration in intent.
>>
>>2299565
I hate the left/right wing dichotomy. Not everyone is entirely one or another. It's myopic
>>
>>2299555
>alex jones
You literally have no knowledge of who you're criticising.
>>
Die Schlacht ist aus, der Tag zu End
es reichen Freunde sich die Händ
Es wird zwei, dreimal abgezählt
gar mancher fehlt, gar mancher fehlt

Und bei dem ersten Morgengraun
die Krankenträger zogen aus
Wen bringen sie so bleich
so schwer, auf blutbedeckter Bahre her?

Der Spielmann ist mein Kamerad
der mir den Tod erlitten hat
Ich schau ihm still ins Angesicht
er sieht mich nicht, er sieht mich nicht

Wir legen ihn ins kühle Grab
wo er sein Ruhebette hat
Gott schenke ihm die ewige Ruh
laßt singen uns ein Lied dazu

Wer weiß, ob nicht noch diese Nacht
die Kugel uns ein Ende macht
Man gräbt uns dann ins kühle Grab
wer weiß wie bald, wer weiß wie bald
>>
>>2297931

This was written with the understanding that it applied to whites.
>>
>>2297931
>A Jew wrote a poem a century ago
>Guess we can never change our laws
>>
>>2299565

It is fair to point out: these dweebs and their more dangerous friends despise the culture that surrounds art- the existence of cosmopolitan people who's life if primarily about creating art triggers the shit out of them.

For the average failson and NEET, this is because they don't fit into this culture or because they have some fucking psychodrama because they flunked Film Making 101.

For the actual organized and committed fascist, arts are a way of exchanging ideas, and since fascism is "Stop Liking What I don't Like" with guns, arts are always targeted to appropriate and eventually wither away.

However, saying publicly that paintings of vaginas triggers them would expose them as the autisimos they are. So they desperately search for "good" art- moral art. Since most moralizing art sucks, they have to find things like Kipling.

They know he has a reputation as a chauvinist, and so they scroll through his poems looking for something that seems to restate their opinions, without any deeper attempt at appreciating or understanding.

There is political art of all kinds and all political sides appropriate art. But these people also actually enjoy the art. Their political agendas aren't inherently anti-art and anti-culture. Fascists are (as are some anarcho-shits) and their half-assed appropriation deserves to be mocked, along with their other failures in life that led them to such a retarded political ideology.

>They don't even know that that poem isn't even on the statue

It's pretty explicitly about the statue tho
>>
File: 2240721.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2240721.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>2299609

>Good day sir, I'll have you know we at /r/Chimpgenocide are actually boycotting Alex "the Jew" Jones because a Twitter feud between PJM and Saint Spencer, please correct your posts, this is a serious issue, we demand respect
>>
>>2299625
It was written by a Jewish zionist, actually
>>
>>2297931

France starts shit and then bails.

It's always been like that.
>>
File: 1463068928166.png (686KB, 634x875px) Image search: [Google]
1463068928166.png
686KB, 634x875px
Where can I find these lines in the Constitution?
>>
>>2298123
By modern liberal standard most people in Western literary tradition are nazis or racist.
>>
>>2301440
right next to the part that says "if you're ever dissatisfied with the current political system just vote in a strongman more than happy to shit on it"
>>
>>2301485
You're going back Pedro, and Abdul isn't coming in.
>>
>>2298012
t. Has never actually looked at the demographics in Israel.
>>
>>2301517
>caring about the constitution makes you Mexican
Got it.
>>
>>2301604
Restricting immigration is perfectly constitutional, Pedro.
>>
>>2301606
Yeah, through a process, Not by presidential dictate
>>
>>2301624
Are you a sitting on the bench of SCOTUS now, Pedro?
>>
>>2301452

>I'm not a Nazi because NO ONE is a Nazi
>>
>>2301645
being as judges are already ruling against the executive order i dont think I am wring. Also my family is from france
>>
>>2299627
Hitler should have inscribed the numberg laws on the Brandenburg gates
>>
File: 1483910119222.jpg (68KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1483910119222.jpg
68KB, 500x495px
So why did USA stop being the best and easier to immigrate to?

Just integrate them baka as if you're gonna suffer from a few more Banh Mi you're not even an ethnicity
>>
>>2303077
Only white people can be integrated, muslims actually radicalize more with 2nd and 3rd generation as Europe shows us. And blacks have been in America for 400 years, 150 years since slavery ended and they're still not integrated.
>>
>>2303086
Only anglo saxons can be integrated. Germans have been here for over a hundred years and they live in their own communities and the Irish have in America for hundred of years and their still not integrated
>>
>>2303062
>judges
>telling the presidential what to do
TOP KEK
>>
>>2303062
>being as judges are already ruling against the executive order i don't think I am wring
Misinformation is best information. He fired the acting attorney general who sought to make a power play around an executive order. The Job of the attorney general is to carry out the potus' orders to the T not be an insubordinate. And it is constitutional to cease all immigration from a country. They are allowed to enter if they have business to do, however. And all previous citizens are allowed to stay.
>>
>>2303101
>judges
>in charge of re-writting legislation
>lol its a tax said congress
>lol its a fine said SCOTUS
t. Obamacare.
>>
>>2303095
I'm not American.
Isn't it where most European-Americans can't even tell 100% what kind of white they are?
>>
>>2303107
there have already been injunctions, while the president has wide latitude in this area he is still bound by certain laws in what he can do,

>>2303112
Things were a bit different a hundred years ago
>>
>>2303124
So are American whites still segregated into Irish, Italian, Scottish, etc?

And are minorities really self-segregated over there?
>>
>>2298876
going by this logic India is a hindu state even though it's explicitly secular.
>>
>>2303124
>there have already been injunctions, while the president has wide latitude in this area he is still bound by certain laws in what he can do,
The executive order was given life by a law Obama passed with pork barrel politics. Basically it said that these countries were a risk and allowed a halt of immigration. Its completely in the legal framework.
>>
>>2303101
>guardians of the constitution
>not telling a public servant what to do.
>>
>>2303140
and then they extended it to american residents and people that already have valid visas.
>>
File: OgdBjQU.jpg (73KB, 678x674px) Image search: [Google]
OgdBjQU.jpg
73KB, 678x674px
>>2297931

There's a part of me who truly weeps for the state of the world and of my nation.

My heart belongs to Columbia.

My heart beats as one with all those who ever looked up at the stars and dreamed of a better life for themselves and their loved ones; the ability to fulfill their potential.

In a sense, anyone who has ever to dared to dream of a better world where all men can walk in freedom and to better themselves and uplift others through their example is an American in my book.

Would that I could give that opportunity to others, I would.

But I can't.
>>
>>2303146
T. Patriot act
>>
File: 1481931051205.jpg (62KB, 410x412px) Image search: [Google]
1481931051205.jpg
62KB, 410x412px
why are white libcucks always so adamant about flooding their counties with Muslims and non whites? can't they see it's objectively not in their best interests? are they just virtue signalling?

What's their end game?
>>
>>2303170
>What's their end game?
To kill as many black people as possible.
>>
>>2303150
>In a sense, anyone who has ever to dared to dream of a better world where all men can walk in freedom and to better themselves and uplift others through their example is an American in my book.
What the fuck is up with you Americans and always claiming that anyone can be an American? The original Americans were all white, how is the new guy off the boat an American when they don't meet the historical definition of an American? It's like you guys don't even care about your identity.
>>
>>2303095
Germans and other non-Anglo whites are 100% integrated. If surnames wouldn't exist you wouldn't know that your neighbor has a German, Irish or Polish ancestry. Meanwhile blacks have been here for centuries before them and they're still completely isolated from the rest of the country even though slavery and segregation are ancient history now.
>>
>>2303180
>What the fuck is up with you Americans and always claiming that anyone can be an American?
I'm an American and I don't feel that way, the people who peddle this shit are typically shitskins themselves.
>>
File: 1481925375942.png (13KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1481925375942.png
13KB, 390x470px
>Muslim lady on TV wearing hijab
>dark as coal
>heavily accented I wanna say Somali Arabic
>"Our founding fathers would have detested this! Our grandfathers fought the Nazis because of this! I will not let MY country circle the drain like this!"
>>
>>2303180
>>2303189

Except I am white. Demography and identity politics are for tribalists.

I think that anyone who can dream of making a better life for themselves and have the capacity to do so personally should be welcomed with open arms.
>>
>>2303189
Different anon
But for fuck's sake - I'm not even American and I hate when your minorities say 'we're American!' - NO FUCK OFF YOUR ANCESTORS DID NOT CONQUER THAT LAND AND LIVED ON IT FROM 400 TO 200 YEARS. YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS EVEN SAID NONWHITES COULDN'T BE CITIZENS 4 YEARS INTO THE NATION'S BIRTH.
Uppity cunts, I'll tell you.
>>
>>2303199
Hey anon. Other people will call you cucks, but as a nonwhite immigrant, people like you make my day much better.
>>
>>2303203
It doesn't even matter whether they conquered it or not. The founding fathers explicitly stated that only WHITE PEOPLE can become naturalized citizens, and this wasn't repealed until like the 1860s when they suddenly had to deal with a bunch of freed niggers. America was founded for whites by whites, the art, the traditions, the language, the religion, 99% of about American culture is European in origin.
Then some Jewess revolutionary writes a shitty poem and suddenly every random Mohammedan rug salesman is supposed to be just as American as George Washington, it's crazy.
>>
File: 1392693256872.jpg (8KB, 206x214px) Image search: [Google]
1392693256872.jpg
8KB, 206x214px
>just wanted to share and appreciate this uplifting poem
>thread is about immigration now

never change
>>
>>2303203
Oh fuck off you retard. A shit ton of people that came into america were from 19th century migrants moving to the USA, a large part of them from germany or Ireland after the 1850s.

The Irish weren't considered white then.
>>
>>2303215
Don't worry. After they put us all brown people in boxcars, you can share your poem.
>>
>>2303215
The poem was written by a hypocritical Jew who wanted America to become a racial cesspit while advocating a creation of Israel as a homeland only for Jews.
>>
>>2303204
Thanks anon you're the reason I virtue signal really good to know I'm not doing it in vain.
>>
>>2303216
>Oh fuck off you retard. A shit ton of people that came into america were from 19th century migrants moving to the USA, a large part of them from germany or Ireland after the 1850s.
>1850s
>you've only been here 167 years, you can't have a unique identity with that!

>The Irish weren't considered white then.
Then how did they become citizens with the Naturalization of 1790 act still in place?

Actually, I'll make let you make that argument. So, Irish, a complete population that is white, was able to hide in the population already in America, and this means we should take different ethnic groups? Fuck off.
>>
File: 1434025900039.jpg (71KB, 957x523px) Image search: [Google]
1434025900039.jpg
71KB, 957x523px
>>2303229
cheers anon.
>>
>>2303199
I bet you live in or at the very least were raised in a 100% Lilly white suburb your whole life, and are now living in recently gentrified mostly white part of a "multicultural" city now. You'll eventually move back to a mostly white suburb, all the while wondering how those mean white racists exist.
>>
File: 305686.jpg (40KB, 318x469px) Image search: [Google]
305686.jpg
40KB, 318x469px
>>2303216
>The Irish weren't considered white then.
Factually incorrect, it's a meme myth pushed by career Marxist ideologues like Noel Ignatiev who explicitly stated his goal is to end the concept of whiteness. Picrelated is a bullshit book he wrote.

Literally every legal document from the 1780s onwards defines white people as those of European descent - the Irish, the Italians, the Slavs, the Hungarians, ALL WERE CONSIDERED WHITE. Yes, certain Anglos were extremely prejudiced against them, but they were never considered non-whites.

>inb4 that Harper's Weekly picture which was just a humorous cartoon
>>
>>2303215
You knew exactly what you were doing and why, faggot.
>>
>>2303235
Latinos were considered white as far as the US Census goes until the 60s. I guess that makes all those mexicans white now.

And the irish migrants post 1840s lived for a large period of time on cities on the eastern seaboard and faced a considerable amount of discrimination due to their Irish heritage and their catholic religion.
>>
>>2303258
Hispanics/Latinos aren't a racial demographic to begin with but a linguistic one.
>>
>>2303243

No, I'm quite aware of the racial situation in America.

The problem is that many people of all ethnicities refuse to see each other as fellow Americans, and instead cling to their tribal identity like a safety blanket.

I suppose it can be in many respects, but should it be clung to at expense of unity and prosperity? Particularly in a nation like the United States which is objectively a multi-racial state?

I don't think so.
>>
>>2303133
No, but before WWI certain "white" nationalities were still heavily segreated, often by their own will. German was the second most spoken language in the US and there were even dialects unique to the states. The Irish were regarded as only slightly better than blacks or Jews, and often faced discrimination in middle and upper class environments
>>
>>2303235
That's basically their goal.

Irish weren't considered white but now they are -> white race is a social construct -> it can be deconstructed -> if it's not real it's okay if we import the entire population of Mexico and the Middle East here

There's always an agenda behind this bullshit.
>>
>>2303266
and neither is "white" considering that you can have pale skinned central asians/iranians and dark skinned italians.
>>
>>2303275
>cuck shit
>reddit spacing
Every goddamn time
>>
>>2303279
>entire population of mexico and the middle east here

Nice hyperbole.
>>
>>2303280
"White" and "European" are pretty much interchangeable.
>>
>>2303282

I'm sorry you don't appreciate my formatting, faggot.

Would you prefer if I used le may may arrows, or can you actually refute anything I've just said?
>>
File: 1434454497025.png (460KB, 516x710px) Image search: [Google]
1434454497025.png
460KB, 516x710px
>>2303282
>Reddit spacing
>>
>>2303275
'murka only became a multiracial state in the 90s, I know you don't wanna hear it but it white as snow before that (with the exception of black people of course who the average white guy was warming up to in the 70s and 80s before crack and gangsta rap came along)
>>
>>2303258
>Latinos were considered white as far as the US Census goes until the 60s. I guess that makes all those mexicans white now.
By law now, 'they're white,' which doesn't mean shit - they're not European. We even call Mussies white nowdays. Also, my argument is 'the Irish are white, my proof is they gained citizenship in early America where we political discriminated against nonWhites but yet we considered them white.' Your argument is 'a system that calls anyone white to make it look good now makes anyone European descents and American.'

>And the irish migrants post 1840s lived for a large period of time on cities on the eastern seaboard and faced a considerable amount of discrimination due to their Irish heritage and their catholic religion.
And guess what? Scots faced discrimination from the English - guess the South isn't white now!
Also, social discrimination =/= citizen discrimination.

Literally (literally) retarded.
>>
>>2303292

My point is that while important, race shouldn't be a determinant to what constitutes being an American.
>>
File: melting pot.jpg (56KB, 662x716px) Image search: [Google]
melting pot.jpg
56KB, 662x716px
>>2303286
Make sure it remains a hyperbole.
>>
>>2303258
There's a big fucking difference between "Irish faced discrimination" and "Irish weren't considered white". The latter is an outright lie.
>>
>>2299644
Bullshit. If there is a quality fascism has it's its appreciation for aesthetics. It's by far the most "beautiful" ideology.
>>
>>2303310
well it's a good thing that the US already has some of the most difficult immigration screening systems throughout the world and actual US collaborators who risk their lives helping US interests in the region often end up dying before actually managing to escape to the US.

And your picture assumes that the immigrants won't integrate into society despite every other immigrant community in the US (including the non white ones like the chinese, the iranians, assorted middle eastern groups, the Indians etc.)
>>
>>2303315
Guess they went to bed happy at night thinking they were white when they were being discriminated against for their culture and their heritage.
>>
>>2303342
>And your picture assumes that the immigrants won't integrate into society despite every other immigrant community in the US (including the non white ones like the chinese, the iranians, assorted middle eastern groups, the Indians etc
Not him, but that picture has nothing to do with integration at all - it's pointing out the fact that Americans (whites) are becoming a minority in their own country and it's only being rationalized instead of fixed.

>>2303348
That's not a argument against his post at all, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>2303360
How the fuck do you (fix) that?

Force niggers to have more abortions?

Ban the flow of labor from some of the larger and more economies in the world (but not capital because of the economics?)

Discriminate against american citizens based on the color of their skin?
>>
>>2303360
So the Irish were discriminated upon by the majority of their (white) american citizens based on their heritage and culture, but it was alright because they could become citizens and keep facing those same persecutions?
>>
>>2303342
The Chinese and the Indians aren't causing a demographic crisis because we screen those countries really fucking hard and get only their elite - the doctors, the programmers, the engineers. Their numbers are too low to cause any kind of displacement. But I guarantee if we started letting in every single streetshitter subhuman from India, American cities would become Mumbai 2.0
The real problem are the Mexicans and the refugees. Mexicans abuse 14th amendment and shit border protection so they just sneak through the border and shit out an anchor baby that automatically becomes a citizen. The anchor baby will then move to the US and invite his entire family over through family visas. It's estimated that a majority of Mexicans in the US Southwest has at least one illegal relative, this is a fucking emergency.
And the refugees I won't even mention, Bill Clinton dumped a bunch of Somalis into Minneapolis and Columbus and they can't even speak English and most of them are in the drug business or linked to islamist groups and are breeding like rabbits.

>>2303348
Stop trying to deflect and weasel out of the argument you fucking nigger.
>>
>>2303373
>How the fuck do you (fix) that?
Wait for it...
>Force niggers to have more abortions?
They already do a lot volunteerly to where their birthrate is actually almost as threatened as whites! Crazy, right?
>Ban the flow of labor from some of the larger and more economies in the world (but not capital because of the economics?)
Well, what do we have? 8% unemployed but more than 30% out of the labor market?
>Discriminate against american citizens based on the color of their skin?
Yup! Give people Freedom of Association so that way they can actually have the freedom to choose who they want to live with and who they don't.
>>
>>2303381
Nobody is saying it was "okay" you sniveling little shit, people are just calling you out on your bullshit claim that they weren't considered white.
>>
>>2303384
Net immigration from mexico has been on the decline for years now. Making sure mexico has a strong economy is much better for keeping them in their country than building a memetastic wall that they will dig under.
>>
>>2303279
The agenda's neoliberalism, you fucking halfwit, migrants increase gdp whilst lowering the individual living standard for the population (note that any form of population growth without adequete expansion of business also does this)
>>2303310
>jpg
For fucks sake if you're gonna shitpost at least save it in a image format that isn't total fucking garbage, there's 2 colours in your image, use png.
>>
>>2298128
Also it provides a convenient excuse for European politicians to be antisemitic. "If you don't like it here, just move to Israel!"
>>
>>2303373
Despite the memes, niggers aren't that much of a problem. They constitute only like 13% of the country and aren't outbreeding the whites by an astronomical rate. It's weird that both the liberals and the /pol/acks think America is like 30% or more nigger when it's far from true. They're fucking irrelevant and are only visible in the media for (((whatever reason))).

The Mexicans are the real demographic bomb that will eventually end us.
>>
>>2303381
Alright, even you have to admit that's strawmaning me when I made my point clearly above. I said, yes Irish can come because THEY CAN ACTUALLY BLEND IN.

Also, discrimination against the new immigrants is good - makes them integrate into the culture because they have to cast their shackles off from their old culture to be seen as normal Americans. And guess what? Minorities don't blend in. That's why cultural assimilation does not matter because at the end of the day, they still can't blend in.
>>
>>2303391
So they were considered less than whites and potential insurgents by civic society, even while they were legally allowed to become american citizens. (immigration bans, discriminatory hiring policies, election rhetoric targeted at them saying they were papal agents)
>>
>>2303405
>minorities don't blend in.
Exactly which immigrant minorities, don't blend in?
>>
>>2303360
>in their own country

The United States has no established ethnicity. If it did, it has been the minority since the massive influx of Germans, Poles, Italians, Dutch, Scandanavians, and Irish.

>but these are all whites!
Except the definition of "white" has changed considerably over time and will continue to do so to fit political agendas. The Irish were not considered white. Nor were the Italians. Nor the Poles or the other Eastern Europeans.

So before anybody claims that America was founded by whites for whites, as a nation it ceased being white, by the founding definition, a long time ago. Only the New England area actually has a decent population of English stock.
>>
>>2303401
Quick question. Exactly what was the latino population in US states like before the US government began seperating latinos and whites for census purposes?
>>
>>2303396
>they will dig under
Israelis use sophisticated tunnel detection system with sensitive seismic sensors and it's been pretty successful.

>making sure mexico has a strong economy
Oh wow, so now it's also our responsibility to lift other countries out of poverty while we have our own poor people. The fucking audacity, holy shit.
>>
>>2303406
>they were considered less than whites
No, they were considered white. Now fuck off.
>>
>>2303413
>The Irish were not considered white. Nor were the Italians. Nor the Poles or the other Eastern Europeans.
Literally debunked in this very thread, retard. Next time read before posting.
>>
>>2303418
And the israeli wall is a fraction of the american wall in size and is much more highly populated than the borderlands between mexico and the US.

>Holy shit, is it america's responsibility

Guess what? Net mexican immigration has been on a decline since the bush years because beaners actually prefer staying home when they have a good working wage on their side of the border.
>>
>>2303412
Any nonWhite does not blend in to the native population of Americans (whites).
>>
>>2303418
Actually keeping the Mexican economy strong gives the US cheap products to buy and consume. Especially produce.

And also as the other anon said, it is the best deterrent for illegal immigration. People are less likely to leave a country they're doing well in.

It's a mutually beneficial relationship.
>>
>>2303413
Read the fucking thread, moron.
>>
>>2303422
They were considered inferior by other whites. The legal documentation that you used to prove that irish were white doesn't change a thing. They were considered disgusting vermin by the largely secular germanic and WASPs for much of the 19th century.
>>
>>2303417
>before the US government began seperating latinos and whites for census purposes?
Under US Hispanics are still whites.
>>
>>2303429
>And the israeli wall is a fraction of the american wall in size
And Israeli national budget is a fraction of the American one, your point?

>Net mexican immigration has been on a decline since the bush years because beaners actually prefer staying home when they have a good working wage on their side of the border.
I don't give a flying fuck, it's not our responsibility to help them when 20% of our own nation lives in poverty. We should gun the beaners down when they try to cross illegally without concerning ourselves with their motives.
>>
>>2303430
Does that include all those people of mexican descent who were annexed into the US after their wars with mexico?
>>
>>2303438
Social discrimination =/= system discrimination, fucktard. They're still white.
>>
>>2303443
yeah, good luck getting a significant part of your fruits and vegetables then.
>dude just kill everyone LMAO.
I too enjoy being 15 and listening to megadeath.
>>
>>2303446
There were very few of them, most of the territories that got annexed were fucking empty. The entire Arizona territory for example had a grand total of 5000 people in the 1860s, most of them Indians.
>>
>>2303448
Then the Irish are largely in the same category that your average middle eastern immigrant faces in that their cultures are different from the american mainstream and they face pressure to blend in (which most of them really do).
>>
>>2303446
Cultural, they blend in (actually, this is debatable since Whites and Hispanics have different voting patterns and Hispanics are more Catholic while Whites are Christian and Mormon). Racially? Fuck no they don't.
>>
>>2303441
So as far as the US goverment is concerned the two largest population blocs in the US are still white.
>>
File: mlc.jpg (31KB, 191x220px) Image search: [Google]
mlc.jpg
31KB, 191x220px
>>2303438
>this guy just keeps going even after getting BTFO
>>
>>2303453
Read >>2303454
but replace with X people.
>>
>>2303458
>das roight, we wuz white and shit.

>>2303448
>society and governmental systems exist in a vaccum and completely apart from each other.
>>
>>2303450
I'm probably older than you so pipe down Paco.
>>
>>2303457
Yes. The United States right now is about 70% white, including Hispanic whites.
>>
>>2303457
As far as I'm aware, but I could wrong and when I think about it they might have changed it recently, like in 2016, I think?
>>
>>2303467
Sure you are.
>>
>>2303453
>the difference between an Anglo and an Irishman is the same as the difference between an Anglo and an Iraqi
This fucking thread, I swear
>>
>>2303468
I see.
And the next biggest minority is african americans who on average have 25% european genetic heritage right?
>>
>>2303474
Do you not remember the Troubles? That's fairly accurate.

Irish are albino niggers
>>
>>2303466
>society and governmental systems exist in a vaccum and completely apart from each other.
>The government has the same view as the general public
Okay, lad.
>>
>>2303476
Correct.
>>
>>2303476
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>2303474
>the difference between and Anglo and an irishman is the difference between a southern mutt and an Iraqi

they both try and shove their religion on to me, say that I am living in sin and that god is going to punish me if I don't agree completely to their fundamentalist bullshit.
>>
>>2303473
Born in July '86. You?
>>
>>2303479
Another person on this thread is explaining that the US legally considers immigrant citizens to be american but they aren't actually american because they are not the same racially.

And you say that government and legal definitions are what that matters and that the masses don't know better.
>>
>>2303488
>>
>>2303478
Nice try Schlomo.
>>
>>2303450
>ude just kill everyone LMAO
No one's gonna machine gun messicans en masse. If the border was actually enforced you'd just have to pick a few off after a week or so to get the message across.

Oh and by the way I actually like illegal aliens they're nice hard-working people but that's another debate. They come here via plane and overstay their visas.

It's drug/weapons/human traffickers who are abusing the border by and large.
>>
File: 1455069220216.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1455069220216.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
>>2303495
>Gen Xer
>>
>>2303503
go to bed son.
>>
>>2303497
Fuck off bannon.

Just make Trump sign an EO allowing military parades before you do.
>>
>>2303095
>Only anglo saxons can be integrated. Germans have been here for over a hundred years and they live in their own communities and the Irish have in America for hundred of years and their still not integrated
I have Irish, German, Swedish, and Welsh ancestors and I consider myself nothing except an American

After a while almost all whites in the US become mutts
>>
>>2303503
A better way of doing that would be to actually stopping the war on drugs and working with the mexican government more closely to stem the drug cartel problem at it's source.

Also sorry for referring to >>2303509, I misclicked.
>>
>>2303491
Another person on this thread is explaining that the US legally considers immigrant citizens to be american but they aren't actually american because they are not the same racially.
Okay.
>And you say that government and legal definitions are what that matters and that the masses don't know bet.
No. Let me try to explain what I'm saying. People are claiming that the Irish are not white because the masses discriminate against them, I am saying that they are because 1. they meet the legal definition of white, which allowed them in America in the first place and 2. they are actually white.

I'm going onto say that Mexicans are not white because they are not white. They don't even meet the legal definition of white but they get lumped in with us anyways.
>>
>>2303522
By american logic the Gypsies would be classified as white.

Holy shit, american terms are loaded as fuck.
>>
File: 1467413236070.jpg (13KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467413236070.jpg
13KB, 238x250px
>be a legal immigrant
>go through an ass long immigration process, crime record proof, medical exams, lawyer consultations, fingerprinting and eye scanning galore, all at my expense, several phases of filing documents and evidence, embassy interviews, 9 months until I can leave to America, then another two rounds of expensive as fuck vetting and bureaucracy just so I can get a GC
>completely clean profile, never breaking the law, always making sure all guidelines are followed
>mfw some libcuck kike tells me that nobody's illegal and some border hopping law breaking shit skin has the same right to be here as me
>>
>>2303488
Not that anon but it's depressing that you've lived this long thinking like that.
>>
>>2303528

gypsies can't be white, they're indians or whatever
>>
>>2303535
>it's the current year why aren't you a progressive yet
>>
>>2303533
>be me
>scottish and English
>mfw family has been here since 1643
>family fought both for the south and union
>family fought in korea, Vietnam, and iraq
>new mexican who just shat out a baby is as american as me
>>
>>2303533

They are protesting against the fact that american residents and people that have actually qualified for US refuge are going to be turned away from the US.

A lot of iraqi and afghan asylum seekers collaborated with US security forces during the occupation of those nations and their lives are in danger by living there. They already go through a bureaucratic nightmare similar to yours with the added threat of someone blowing them up during every step of the process.
>>
>>2303536
they are from european countries and have lived their for centuries (being a plague upon their nations).

By the older definition of white, they can qualify just as well.
>>
>>2303549
>asylum seekers
Literally bullshit immigrants that wouldn't be able to even get a visa if they didn't win the lottery of being from a shithole.
>>
>>2303553

they're not white if they don't look it

and they're not european, no more than mongols would be if they stuck around instead of fucking off to russia and the crimea
>>
>>2303557
The US mostly lets those people who risked their lives helping an american cause.
>>
Everyone loves to forget immigrants use to come to the US to work 12 hour shifts and live in tenements, and not cash welfare cheques and traffic drugs.

If there's one thing you have to respect about illegal beaner migrants it's that they're working. Somalis who are here legally aren't.
>>
>>2303544
Birtright citizenship is a complete absurdity when you think about it. The only way to become a citizen should be either via being born to a citizen, or a naturalization process. Under the current system some pregnant lass could be on a weekend vacation in Miami Beach and give birth and her kid will randomly become an American citizen. It's utter nonsense.
>>
>>2303560
So central asians would classify as europeans because they look the part but actual people living in europe wouldn't?
>>
>>2303562
Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't half your country about to elect a candidate who was going to legalize 11 million people because they were simply already in America? Did they screen each 11 million people to see if they're helping a cause?
>>
File: kyrgyz woman.jpg (59KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
kyrgyz woman.jpg
59KB, 480x640px
>>2303571
Since when do central Asians look like Europeans?
>>
>>2303573
The difference between the beaners and the afghans was that the afghans already get vetted before they are given a plane ticket to the US along with their visas.

The beaners are already here and contributing to the local economy see >>2303564
>>
>>2303562
>>2303573
And then there's this shit: http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/politics/dhs-report-citizenship-deportations/

>1800 people scheduled for deportation
>(((accidentally))) given citizenship instead
>>
>>2303577

that's clearly an asian
>>
File: tocharian.jpg (39KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
tocharian.jpg
39KB, 736x490px
>>2303577
Looks pretty white to me.
>>
>>2303585
Yeah, from central Asia.

>>2303586
Tocharians haven't been a thing for over 1000 years you fucking retard.
>>
>>2303582
>bureaucracy fucks up occasionally.
>government promises to make the regulations more stringent.
>>
>>2303593
>1800 people
>(((occasional fuckup)))
>>
>>2303590
that is an uighur boy.
>>
File: happy etheral.jpg (9KB, 210x241px) Image search: [Google]
happy etheral.jpg
9KB, 210x241px
>>2303595
>(((it is a conspiracy)))
ok.
>>
>>2303598
No he isn't.
>>
>>2303586
looks irish, I don't want to get into a debate about whether they are truly white, I think this observation will suffice
>>
>>2303564
>>2303580
Do you have a citation that they work harder than your average American (when in the same position [not taking a shittier job]) or are we going by personal experiences?

If the latter, they're shit workers from my experience.
>>
>>2303599
If you've ever been through an immigration process you would realize this shit is practically impossible unless done deliberately, there's just way too much paperwork and immigration phases involved.
>>
File: tocharian boy 2.jpg (38KB, 564x487px) Image search: [Google]
tocharian boy 2.jpg
38KB, 564x487px
>>2303601
yes he is.
>>
>>2303609
This second picture could be some sort of white-Asian hybrid, but the first pic is European with 100% certainty.
>>
>>2303604
Curry codemonkeys pay taxes to the US, circulate their money in the local economy and pay for social security that they won't use.
>>
>>2303613
And now they're getting kicked the fuck out.
>>
File: tocharian girl.jpg (102KB, 452x602px) Image search: [Google]
tocharian girl.jpg
102KB, 452x602px
>>2303612
>some sort of hybrid
it's called puppy fat.

>>2303602
It's almost as if using phenotypes to determine genetic heritage has plenty of pitfalls.

>>2303607
if you read the article you would see that the problem was with the digital fingerprinting database glitching out
>>
>>2303613
How is that a source for them being harder workers and how does that even relate to what I asked for?

>Curry codemonkeys pay taxes to the US, circulate their money in the local economy and pay for social security that they won't use.
But now you got me wondering, since they're not going to get the benefits of living here - wouldn't that disincentive them to not work harder and put more money into SS?
>>
>>2303614
I was just giving an example of immigrants actually contributing instead of leeching off welfare that they are not legally entitled to.
>>
>>2303620
They get paid a fixed rate for their work in the states and taxes and SS is automatically deducted from them. Then they return home after two years with a couple of thousand dollars saved up which is like 2 month's salary.
>>
>>2303618
So you're not denying you were bullshitting with the first picture.
>>
>>2303628
It is an example of an uighur boy who looks white enough to pass off as european. If you want european ancestry shenanigans insist that the US government work on a genetic test to screen potential immigrants instead of sticking to phenotypes.
>>
>>2303627
Oh okay.
Still want that source.
>>
>>2303633
Sorry, I only have my anecdotal evidence to give.
>>
>>2303348
>>2303381
Damn, that was jaw dropping. I'm almost impressed. You are one weasely mother fucker.
>>
>>2303631
It's not any Uighur boy at all, stop lying nigger. If you google "red haired blue eyed boy" it's literally the 4th result and no mention of him being Uighur, it's just a stock image.
>>
>>2303643
I googled uighur boy and his was the first image that came up.
>>
>>2303639
We can sage and swap stories if you like, anon :3
>>
>>2303640
>be oppressed by society.
>but you aren't allowed to complain because the government considers you white.
good shit.
>>
File: Uyghur_5.jpg (44KB, 312x444px) Image search: [Google]
Uyghur_5.jpg
44KB, 312x444px
>>2303646
eh. Mods are dead. post more central asian shotas and lolis
>>
>>2303645
Post a single damn proof that he's Uighur or fuck off.
>>
>>2303647
>get into the country because you're white and the government knows you'll integrate
>Americans hate you because you're new off the block and nothing like them
>get discriminated for your culture, but stops after you give up your culture and we can't tell you apart from ourselves anymore.
Isn't that how all of America has worked expect with nonWhites because we can tell them apart?
>>
>>2303659
>government knows you will integrate.

So governments were capable of seeing the future?

And there was serious political resistance to irish immigration upon a time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing
>>
>>2303655
I googled it and his pic was the first that came up. Let us assume that he isn't tocharian.
We can agree that the second and third images I posted were for ethnic uighurs that would blend in america without too much of a problem.
>>
>>2303669
>I googled it and saw a picture
That's the pinnacle of research right here. You're that Russian pedophile who spams 8pol, am I correct?
>>
>>2303673
nope.
coincidentally, that is the amount of research people will do to see if someone is "white"
>>
>>2303664
>So governments were capable of seeing the future?
>what is 1800s CIA for $200, Alex.
But really, I would assume so. They already had Nativist movements as you pointed out, so they obviously integrated Scots, Scot-Irish, British, Swedish, etc, would it be wrong to say they didn't think they could do it to the Irish? I think not since the Government cleary let them in.
>And there was serious political resistance to irish immigration upon a time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing
And? They're not the first and last to integrate. And that movement was against all migrants, not just Irish. And if you read it says for clearly cultural reasonings, such as being Catholic.

>fears that the country was being overwhelmed by German and Irish Catholic immigrants, whom they saw as hostile to Republican values and as being controlled by the Pope..
Hostile to values - not hostile to race.
>>
File: girl.png (987KB, 759x1280px) Image search: [Google]
girl.png
987KB, 759x1280px
>>2303683
>1800s CIA
Dude what
>>
>>2303683
>race
exactly what do you mean by race.
This was an era before genetics or before mendel's work was widely accepted scientifically, where the only way to classify people was based on their looks.

And the irish were considered as the following

>There were also Darwinian-inspired excuses for the discrimination of the Irish in America. Many Americans believed that since the Irish were Celts and not Anglo-Saxons, they were racially inferior and deserved second-hand citizenship. The Irish being of inferior intelligence was a belief held by many Americans. This notion was held due to the fact that the Irish topped the charts demographically in terms of arrests and imprisonment. They also had more people confined to insane asylums and poorhouses than any other group. The racial supremacy belief that many Americans had at the time contributed significantly to Irish discrimination.

From Making the Irish American: History and Heritage of the Irish in the United States
Casey, Marion (2006)
>>
>>2303700
>exactly what do you mean by race.
This was an era before genetics or before mendel's work was widely accepted scientifically, where the only way to classify people was based on their looks.
As in they were considered white, hence why they could become citizens under the Naturalization Act of 1790.

And the irish were considered as the following

>There were also Darwinian-inspired excuses for the discrimination of the Irish in America. Many Americans believed that since the Irish were Celts and not Anglo-Saxons, they were racially inferior and deserved second-hand citizenship.
So because they were Celtic and many people saw them as inferior meant they weren't white? Look above for my answer.
>The Irish being of inferior intelligence was a belief held by many Americans. This notion was held due to the fact that the Irish topped the charts demographically in terms of arrests and imprisonment. They also had more people confined to insane asylums and poorhouses than any other group. The racial supremacy belief that many Americans had at the time contributed significantly to Irish discrimination.
Just because of they're crime and shitty culture does not mean they're not considered white even for that day, you faggot. It just means they were seen as inferior. Good job strawmaning American history.
>>
>>2303711
And they got discriminated against because they were an easily visible outgroup when they started mass immigrating. It's almost as if people look at someone convenient to blame due to their tribalistic nature.
>how can you be american if you aren't white.

So all those hispanics don't count as american despite their ancestors living in the american continent for a long period of time, their culture and religion being european (and thus white according to the US government)

Your entire argument is that the Irish were considered white by the US government because they were allowed to be US citizens
even though americans already settled in the US considered them inferior and of a different ethnicity than them and discriminated against them.

At the same time Arabs and mexicans can't become american despite the US government considering them as white because of cultural and religious differences.
>>
>>2303736
>And they got discriminated against because they were an easily visible outgroup when they started mass immigrating. It's almost as if people look at someone convenient to blame due to their tribalistic nature.
No shit. Doesn't change the fact that they were considered white, you nigger.
>So all those hispanics don't count as american despite their ancestors living in the american continent for a long period of time, their culture and religion being european (and thus white according to the US government)
No they can't be American on the fact that historically Americans have been White Europeans and in 1790 our Founding Fathers made a standard of citizenship to being to Whites only, you double nigger. So no, they're not white by historical law or by orgin.

>Your entire argument is that the Irish were considered white by the US government because they were allowed to be US citizens even though americans already settled in the US considered them inferior and of a different ethnicity than them and discriminated against them.
Being a different ethnicity doesn't mean you're not white, ya fucking.moron. And by your logic, then Scotts weren't White either because they got discriminated by the English.

>At the same time Arabs and mexicans can't become american despite the US government considering them as white because of cultural and religious differences.
They're not White because they're not European orgin. But guess what, the Irish are!
>>
File: billy big steps.jpg (38KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
billy big steps.jpg
38KB, 720x479px
I don't know what's going on in this thread now, but to hell with the micks.
>>
>>2303755
The government considered them white.
Not the people who had to live with them.

>1790 is the upper limit of those that can be considered citizens

Guess what? laws change over time. That's why we have a system of courts in place to interpret the laws and strike them down if necessary if it goes against the spirit of the constitution.

Your entire definition of white is rooted around the fact that a person has to have that european look. Kalash people would pass off as white because of their phenotypes.

>they are not of european origin
Then why does the US state consider them white?

You cannot say that the Irish were considered american because the US government considered them to be eligible to become US citizens, when their fellow citizens considered them to be inferior to themselves and not part of the anglo saxon ethnicity (which was used to refer to "american" then.
>>
>>2303769
Apparently micks are alright because they are true american citizens because they are white.
Calling them albino niggers is a jewish conspiracy and wifebeating is a good habit for true americans.
>>
>>2303782
>The government considered them white.
Not the people who had to live with them.
Source? Your source said they considered them a different ethnic, not entirely different race. It also said "many," not 'majority.'
Many =/= the majorty, retard.
>Guess what? laws change over time. That's why we have a system of courts in place to interpret the laws and strike them down if necessary if it goes against the spirit of the constitution.
You realize this that act stayed in power until recent history, right? It wasn't against our country at all to be Whites only because that's what our Founding Fathers instead, fuckwit.
>Laws change overtime
>therefore any historical meaning in the past most now be rewriting to mean today's definition
>Your entire definition of white is rooted around the fact that a person has to have that european look. Kalash people would pass off as white because of their phenotypes.
No, European look, genetics and orgin.
>Then why does the US state consider them white?
Because there's European Hispanics? Maybe because they don't have the option to check Hispanic as their race? Hmm.
>You cannot say that the Irish were considered american because the US government considered them to be eligible to become US citizens, when their fellow citizens considered them to be inferior to themselves and not part of the anglo saxon ethnicity (which was used to refer to "american" then.)
No, what was used to refine Americans was Northern European stock. Hence why you had Swedes come over that we fought to protect in the War of Barbary to stop the Muslim pirates.
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.