[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Liars that have severely warped people's understanding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Pic related, and Protestantism as a whole movement is also a strong contender
>>
File: Belton Cooper.jpg (47KB, 131x314px) Image search: [Google]
Belton Cooper.jpg
47KB, 131x314px
>>2295635

To be fair, I'm not sure if he's a liar or just an idiot, but his inaccurate military history is inexplicably embedded in the popular consciousness.
>>
>>2295635
Platoon is horrible.jfk isn't that bad a movie
>>
>>2295678
JFK is fine in terms of movie making, but it popularized conspiracy bullshit. His "Untold History of the United States" is also pure drivel, Howard Zinn regurgitation with specks of literal Stalinist propaganda
>>
>>2295635

name ONE (1) THING he lied about
>>
File: 1427563328206.jpg (9KB, 337x337px) Image search: [Google]
1427563328206.jpg
9KB, 337x337px
>>2295635
Is this meant to shit on his US history doc? Because I've had friends recommend it to me and it doesn't look all that bad.
>>
>>2295635
I would add Dan Rather, John McCain and John Kerry to the list of people who warped the US view of the Vietnam war.
>>
>>2295746
If it makes /pol/ mad
>>2295695
It can't be half bad?
>>
>>2295635
>Protestantism
Not sure about continental Protestantism, but British Protestantism became a blend of White English Nationalism confirmed by religious theology.

English Protestantism is a degenerate lying piece of trash.
>>
File: paul.jpg (141KB, 522x519px) Image search: [Google]
paul.jpg
141KB, 522x519px
this guy here
>>
>>2296057
Catholics are Nazis who say they aint
>>
>>2296182
Nazis who condone and encourage brown people reproducing like rabbits?
>>
>>2295649
>>2295635
>>2295678
Olimemer Stone is literally a Jew so lying and communist sympathies is in his nature.
>>
No picture due to being at work but Zinn is hopefully burning in hell for the damage he's done to the concept of American history. So obsessed with the idea of countering traditional narratives that he would twist and distort whatever he could and draw from as small a pool or resources as possible to get his message out. Yet people treat his word as gospel.
>>
>>2295791
All the war proved was that Americans don't want to go to war unless the enemy starts it, and if they're forced to go to war otherwise they'll naturally resist, and no amount of individual blame will distract from that fact. Face it, the US was doomed to fail in Vietnam no matter what.
>>
>>2295635
>t. papist
>>
>>2296198

What the fuck does Oliver Stone have to do with Belton Cooper?
>>
Literally nothing wrong with protestantism
>>
>>2296467
All I said was that Protestants were also big agenda>facts liars that warped popular understanding of history, even persisted into Whig history despite the religion dying.
>>
>>2296182
German Catholics voted almost entirely against them.
>>
File: protestants.png (55KB, 1667x489px) Image search: [Google]
protestants.png
55KB, 1667x489px
>>2296467
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.