[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women were a common feature in the line of battle for most of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1485782105855.jpg (2MB, 1534x5051px) Image search: [Google]
1485782105855.jpg
2MB, 1534x5051px
Women were a common feature in the line of battle for most of human history. This is the belief of /his/
>>
File: poopee.jpg (94KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
poopee.jpg
94KB, 775x719px
spoils were always common
>>
/his/ went through an sjw phase for a while because of redditor immigrants whole threads used to get derailed just because someone would say nigger in passing
>>
>>2294942

I checked a few of those and they were either legendary figures, lies or exaggerations.
>>
>>2294956
>>2294962

As long as they can prove the existence of one woman on the historical battlefield, they can legitimately say, women were present and can be represented or depicted as common place.
>>
>>2294962
At least he didn't seem to include complete memes like Boudica or Joanne d'Arc in his list.
>>
>>2294942
>in the line of battle
this doesn't mean they were common, it just means that it was common for there to be at least one woman in the line of battle which is arguable just in terms of statistics
>>
>>2294956
but in fairness that was a backlash to repeated invasions of /pol/tards during the 2016 election season who were drowning the discourse under a sea of "cuck" and "nu-male" shitposting so people were on edge for a while
>>
>>2295195
Yeah it was real bad. Commie and Nazi wars would derail threads real fast.
>>
>>2294942
As pleasure holes maybe
>>
>>2294942
>go through a thousand years of martial history
>list 15-20 instances of women on the battlefield

wew
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.