[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is idolizing George Washington. Adulthood is realizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: MTMxNjM0MjYxMTQ4MDUyMDk5.jpg (167KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTMxNjM0MjYxMTQ4MDUyMDk5.jpg
167KB, 1200x1200px
Childhood is idolizing George Washington. Adulthood is realizing that King George III makes more sense.
>>
>Brits have to worship their rulers, even the Mad Kings who shit themselves
>>
>>2292286
>Americans have to make up fancy stories about a cherry tree because their rulers are so fucking bland
>>
i want all the monarcucks to leave.
>>
>>2292274

>Reading Thomas Paine's 'Common Sense'
>Lampoons the King for not listening to the needs of his colonists and declares him a Tyrant
>Despite knowing full well that it was Parliament, not the King, which was meddling in the tax affairs
>Is actually upset that the King does not have more power to over-throw the whims of parliament and directly aid the colonies, which betrays his hatred of Parliament more than it demonstrates his love of freedom
>Find out Thomas Paine was routinely laughed at and booted out of Parliament, the one place he really wanted to be, and so his defection to the colonies was more out of spite for not finding his place in Parliament than his desire for liberty and freedom

Childhood is idolizing single figures. Adulthood is realizing everyone was greedy, except the Colonists had no national pride and thus took to being bank-rolled by the French without issue.
>>
File: 86396494.jpg (67KB, 604x584px) Image search: [Google]
86396494.jpg
67KB, 604x584px
>>2292319
Better having a bland leader then a sickly leader who suffers from porphyria due to likely genetic disorders from being within the lines of a "royal" family so much.
>>
>>2292349
>had no national pride
The American-British national split was finalized in the French Indian War and began much earlier.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.