[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historically speaking, what was the most effective use of child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Historically speaking, what was the most effective use of child soldiers? From what I've read, they were useless for the most part
>>
They're good for mine detection.
>>
File: 58156450_p0.jpg (237KB, 600x817px) Image search: [Google]
58156450_p0.jpg
237KB, 600x817px
They're good for terrorizing local populaces.
Bonus points for getting them hooked on amphetamines and making them take a machete to their mother and father.
>>
Probably DRC, 2nd Congo War.

There were so many I'm just assuming some of them were useful in some capacity.
>>
File: Child soldier.jpg (15KB, 236x315px) Image search: [Google]
Child soldier.jpg
15KB, 236x315px
>>2290233
Worked for Iran
>>
>>2290233
They're best for crusades.
>>
>>2290233
the army known as anonymouse
>>
I dunno about u guys but if I saw a kid with a rifle I would hesitate to blow him to kingdom come

Nuttin personnel
>>
>>2290285
Wow, you're so badass. You probably couldn't even stomach seeing a grown man get shot, much less a child. Stop kidding yourself.
>>
>>2290291
"I would hesitate"

Not the guy you're replying to but not sure if he mistyped or you're retarded
>>
>>2290291
>You probably couldn't even stomach seeing a grown man get shot, much less a child. Stop kidding yourself.
and yet people still manage to go through self defence shootings without puking all over themselves.
would totally kill a kid if he pointed a gun at me, especially in a warzone.
>>
>>2290291
One question: Are you mentally able to read written text?
>>
>>2290233
Didn't the nazis have a whole ss division of hitler youth?
>>
In the Battle of Berlin, the Hitler youth (numbering about 5000) played an important role keeping an external bridge open

The Pichelsdorf bridge became a focus of last hope, a desperate lifeline. The High Command was hourly expecting Wenck's army to appear at the banks of the Havel. If they did, they would need to cross over into Berlin with equipment and supplies.

By all accounts they performed brilliantly and held the bridge against all odds till the evening of 1st May. Once the bridge was destroyed they were also surrounded by tanks from all sides.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.