[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Jesus (Rabbi Yeshua Ben Yosef) the greatest human to ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Silence-movie-Jesus-Christ.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Silence-movie-Jesus-Christ.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
Is Jesus (Rabbi Yeshua Ben Yosef) the greatest human to ever live?
>has achieved more in life or death, even today, than anybody else
>conquered continents--in spirit
>as a single man has given more to modern western culture than any other individual --perhaps even more than ancient Greece
>you should be very happy to live in a country where his teachings are so widespread
>he turned an unimaginably tribalistic world into one where great and enduring nations could form and be brothers in christ
>was clearly very intelligent, wise, forward-thinking even without any of the miraculous bullshit.
>inspired, and continues to, some of the most beautiful art in history.
Is any other human even comparable. Buddha is pretty legit, but I do not think his glory stands up to that of Jesus. I am not religious, but I cannot contain just how based and glorious I think this one man was.
>>
>>2289265
>conquered continents--in spirit
>you should be very happy to live in a country where his teachings are so widespread
Kek

>he turned an unimaginably tribalistic world into one where great and enduring nations could form and be brothers in christ
Ultra kek

Reported for shitposting.
>>
>>2289265
Probably, yeah. I don't even follow his teachings, but he had more of an effect - and a net positive effect - on the world than any other person.
>>
>>2289298
>just typing kek and thinking you have disproved something
back to school, fag
>>
>>2289265
>as a single man has given more to modern western culture than any other individual --perhaps even more than ancient Greece
doubt.jpg
>>
>>2289265
apart from the fact that he was either a literal lunatic or a massive liar -- if he ever even existed in the first place --, yeah he is the greatest human being to grace this earth. Though Paul and the other faggots who came after him deserve some of the praise too
>>
>>2289265

Yes, he truly is the greatest human that ever existed. He taught so much to humanity I 3 and a half years.
>>
File: Jesus of Nazareth.jpg (858KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus of Nazareth.jpg
858KB, 1280x1600px
>>2289265
Amen.
>>
>>2289265
>greatest man who ever lived
>no proof of existence
At least we can confirm Muhammad was real
>>
File: Reliability of NT.jpg (1MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Reliability of NT.jpg
1MB, 3508x2480px
>>2289358
>>
>>2289265
He did none of that though, other people (supposedly) acting in his name did all that shit. Furthermore, his own words do not really indicate what if anything he wanted people to do some 2000 years after his death, armies conquered continents by force of arms and destroyed or subverted the belief systems of the locals, I see no reason to be happy that a philosophy that inspired puritanism and thus bans on alcohol, drugs and prostitution became predominant, tribalism isn't actually a bad thing, a 2000 year old dead person isn't clearly anything and art has been inspired by all sorts of things for various reasons.

Fuck off christfag and take your dead jew with you.
>>
>>2289426
in life and death, through his existence and influence, he accomplished all that was done is his name. he is the prime mover of goodness in our society.
>>
>>2289426
>I see no reason to be happy that a philosophy that inspired puritanism and thus bans on alcohol, drugs and prostitution became predominant, tribalism isn't actually a bad thing
come on, man. maybe the regressive left's version of globalism is shit, but i wrote "unimaginably tribalistic" for a reason. europe was doomed without something to bind them. what was the thing that brought together the first humans and created the first societies? shared belief and worship. also, drugs, alcohol and prostitution are not inherently good things for society. if you think it is, then you have a very small and simple worldview.
>>
>>2289426
>I see no reason to be happy that a philosophy that inspired puritanism and thus bans on alcohol, drugs and prostitution became predominant
Uhhh...I'm not seeing a problem here. Have you dealt with drug addicts before? They are scum. Even the harmless stoners tend to be deadweights who spend most of their adult life in deadend jobs. And since when is women selling their bodies a good thing? You think women should sell themselves to fat slobs to earn a living? I'm pretty sure both left and right agree that prostitution is wrong, for different reasons of course.
>>
>>2290057
You don't really think Europe was just a backwards barbarian shithole before Christianity, do you?
>>
I admire Jesus, but for none of the reasons you've listed. If you've ever read the Gospels, you'd know that the materialistic reasons you've mentioned mean little in light of the more transcendent qualities of Jesus, such as his humanity and humility.

Also, we have absolutely no idea whether Christianity caused all the things you've listed. For all we know, if history had been slightly different, we would've been saying the same things about Muhammed or Buddha.
>>
>>2290112
Buddha and Prophet Muhammad weren't the literal Sons of God though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.