[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so fixated on this idiot? Always mentioning him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Charles Manson.jpg (84KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Charles Manson.jpg
84KB, 1200x1200px
Why are people so fixated on this idiot? Always mentioning him when it comes to "most evil people on Earth" and edgy kids pretending he was cool or shit like that. He's a fucking joke. A laughingstock.

He's often mentioned as one of the greatest serial killers despite not even meeting qualifications (and even if he did kill people to be considered one, he's still not even close to being the worst in any way) and his crew doing all the dirty work (I'm amazed someone so uncharismatic and pathetic even managed to find enough idiots to manipulate).

He's a failure as a cult leader and Jim Jones is far more terrifying than he and his posse would ever be.
>>
File: bronn-game-of-thrones.jpg (394KB, 1146x667px) Image search: [Google]
bronn-game-of-thrones.jpg
394KB, 1146x667px
>>2287597
Killed the right people I suppose.
>>
the people fear the truth, so they put their prophets in jail
wanna guess who said that
>>
he's got the gypsy hypnosis magic
>>
Jim Jones killed himself. Manson didn't kill anyone.

Also Lie: The Love And Terror Cult.

Also this: https://youtu.be/DAT5CKShfIc
>>
>so uncharismatic
He was a 5'2 hill billy tramp that managed to cultivate a slavish devolution to his wild & incomprehensible schemes by sheer force of personality alone.

He was most definitely charismatic.
>>
>>2287597

he din do nuffin

HELTER SKELTER
>>
He was a pretty decent musician 2bh. Shame.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco
>>
"Do you feel like wolf kabop rothvantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube bear-ramage? Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google? Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?"

>t. Charles Manson

Def charismatic, fun to listen to. Now imagine being some hayseed-cum-hippy who has just rolled into California on a 10 strip of Orange Sunshine and you run into Charlie Manson. The Beach Boys sent him packing after he went full edgelord, but he has a textbook power of persuasion to which naïve young birds are forever susceptible.

He was extremely talented, but obviously a creepo, too. How could he not be with the way his youth had been? The guy was doomed from birth, pretty much.

The real question: was the CIA involved at all?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.