[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, may I see you? >Yeah Charlie, what is it? >How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: carlosv.jpg (98KB, 640x768px) Image search: [Google]
carlosv.jpg
98KB, 640x768px
>Anon, may I see you?
>Yeah Charlie, what is it?
>How may I unify Europe into one Christian Empire?
>I'll make you a Duke if you help me

Your response?
>>
It's impossible. When faiths are willing to schism over autistic shit like transubstantiation, it's a wonder catholicism didn't split more.
>>
>>2287111
Fucking your relatives should help
>>
o-okay.... (◠‿◠)
>>
Genocide?

How many tercios does it take to kill every non-Catholic in Europe?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a...
>>
>>2287111
>How may I unify Europe into one Christian Empire?
Burn Paris with no survivors.Pillage France and rape french women so they have brave Tercio babies. The eternal frog is the main source of evil behind all the divisions and problems in Europe's history
>>
>>2287238
t. John Smith
>>
Let François have the imperial crown. He will do it for you. Make me Duke of Burgundy, divide Spain and the Netherlands between your children, and spend your resources on making America great.
>>
>I must unite the Christian people under one graveyard
>>
>>2287111
Call an imperial diet and invite protestant leaders. The goal should be to smooth religious differences.

Give all the funding you can to the Jesuits to stamp out militant protestantism.

Let the Turks take Vienna. This will sen Europe into panic mode and would want to unite against them. Get the Pope to call a crusade and become it's leader.
>>
Don't worry mate. I have 1500 hours in EU4, this will be easy.
>>
>>2287111
Stop stealing our money and oppressing us. REEEEEE.
t. Based comunero
>>
>>2287373
>Ally with the Ottomans
>1 gorillion Italian wars
>Ally with the protestants. Twice
The eternal frog has to be erradicated. Phillip the II should have raised Paris and spend the rest of his life exterminating those bloody cunts
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.