[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i'm too scared to even travel to small towns with no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: .jpg (83KB, 802x622px)
.jpg
83KB, 802x622px
>i'm too scared to even travel to small towns with no information

>this guy traveled to a different continent with no information
>>
>>2282667
He was a courageous man. That's why we celebrate him.
>>
The balls (or stupidity) on some of these explorers amazes me.

I visited some cave in africa and they showed what it was like lit with just one lantern. Couldn't see shit. Then they showed some small ass passage you could wiggle up through to get to another cave after dropping down.

Who the fuck even does that?

>Bet I can squeeze up there.
>Oh shit its tight but I can make it.
>Oh wait it drops off down here.
>No idea how deep it goes or if I can even get out.
>Welp better find out using my trusty lantern that illuminates about 1 foot.
>>
Imagine being on those ships for months. All you eat and drink is stale bread and dirty water, you have no idea where you're going or how will it end.

Columbo's men seriously believed that they were heading to the end of the world and that they will fall into abyss when they get there.
>>
>>2282714
nice
your first grade teacher tell you that?
>>
File: brendan.jpg (97KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
brendan.jpg
97KB, 800x530px
>>2282667

He knew of Brendan the Navigators odyssey, it is reported that Columbus quoted Brendan on discovering Cuba.
>>
>>2282866
>Brendan the Navigators
Brendan the Navigator's
>>
>>2282714
>Columbo's men seriously believed that they were heading to the end of the world and that they will fall into abyss when they get there.

Everyone knew the earth was round.
>>
>>2282714
lmao. they were well provisioned with a varied diet to avoid scurvy and smart people knew the earth was round since before Jesus was born.

>le everyone was retarded back in the day meme
>>
>>2282866
Whenever I hear someone talk about how "it is said that" or "it is reported that" something happened I'm immediately skeptical.

There are a lot of things that are "reported." Is there evidence?
>>
>>2282696
The explorers probably did that thing in movies where the guy drops a rock down and waits till it hits the bottom lol.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.