[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consider the fact that the first world war was not started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Otto.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Otto.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
Consider the fact that the first world war was not started by the German nation
>>
>>2279472
you're right
>>
>>2279472
If you don't stop making threads with this topic your country will suffer terrible economic penalties
>>
>>2279508
fuck off obongo
>>
>>2279722
*imposes sanctions*
>>
>>2279472
First World War was started by Nazis
Fight me
>>
That may be true, but the second and third were.
>>
>>2280834
ur gay i wun
>>
HOL UP
*Produces the largest army in the world*
U SAYIN
*Invades Belgium*
WE NOT WARMONGERS N SHEET?
Declares war on Russia*
>>
>>2279472
It was Austria, it's always Austria.
>>
>>2281073
>Implying
The Kaiser urged them on and guaranteed Austria support in the event of a war. It was literally Germany's fault.
>>
>>2281086
That was an attempt to dissuade Austria from going to war by making them not want to drag their ally into an unnecessary conflict as well as intimidating other nations out of war with Austria.
>>
>>2279472
i know that already
>>
>>2281183
Germany only ended up with Austria (ironically, as it was a nation Bismarck had critically weakened decades earlier) because Kaiser Wilhelm II couldn't make sense or proper use of the clusterfuck madness of his former Chancellor's "big risk big gains" diplomacy and alienated his own country from alliances that would really matter.
>>
>>2283093

That's why you don' fire your best diplomat before his time. The moment Bismarck got the boot a war was inevitable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.