[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>world renown linguist >doesn't know any other language

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Chomsky.jpg (2MB, 1712x2288px) Image search: [Google]
Chomsky.jpg
2MB, 1712x2288px
>world renown linguist
>doesn't know any other language other than english

why should we take him seriously again?
>>
>>2272683
He knows Canadian and American too
>>
He knows French, German and Hebrew. You can delete your thread now.
>>
>>2272933
but all of those are Germanic languages
>>
>>2272938
They are, for all intents and purposes, seperate languages. Stop being pedantic
>>
Too busy defending every countries War Crimes while blaming America
>>
>>2272683

>bitches non stop about how evil the USA is

>denies the Cambodian genocide

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2272938
>French and Hebrew are Germanic
>lying on the internet
>>
>>2272938
>French and Hebrew are Germanic
What's the punchline? Or are you just retarded?
>>
>>2272982
i think he thinks some germanic blood is the same thing
shit like that happens if you stay on here for too long
>>
>>2272989
>Jews
>Germanic blood
When will this meme end? They're genetically half Italian and half Middle Eastern.
>>
>>2272982
>>2272978
Your opinion, not the word of God. Try again.
>>
>>2273001
I asked you a question so answer, nigger.
>>
>>2273003
*tips*
Your opinion, not the word of God. Try again.
>>
>>2273011
Why can't you just answer? Your post made no sense and people asked you for clarification.
>>
>>2273011

>he still uses the fedora meme

Pathetic
>>
>>2273001
Your opinion is apparently that French, Hebrew, German, English, etc all descend from proto-Germanic but you give no evidence of this. It's not my job to substantiate this claim.
>>
>>2273034
If you ever read the Word of God you would know. But you haven't. Even touching such a thing would burn your skin with all the demons you unknowingly carry. Repent of your sins and read Ezekiel 23:20
>>
>>2273044

What the hell are you on about? Can you go pretend to be Christian elsewhere?
>>
>>2272975
He didn't deny the genocide. He questioned the sources. Sound familiar?
>>
>>2273046
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

that's you
>>
>>2273050

What does this have to do with languages and your claim that these languages are descendent from Germanic?

Take your meds, my man.
>>
>>2272947
(you)
>>
>>2273044
>For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.
Oh fuck I get it now. Thanks for the linguistics lesson, anon.
>>
>>2273054
It has to do with the fact that you can bait /his/ into replying with fucking anything. Jesus Christ
>>
>>2273049
Holocaust denial?
wtf I hate Chompsky even more now
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.