[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you're all just figments of my imagination? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1424056503067.jpg (32KB, 396x353px) Image search: [Google]
1424056503067.jpg
32KB, 396x353px
What if you're all just figments of my imagination? What if I'm just a figment of my imagination?
>>
What the fuck does it even mean for anything I don't experience to exist?
>>
>>2262811
Everything is technically your imagination but it's all physically real.

There is proof this is all real and no proof that it is fake so it probably is real.
>>
the fact that you are situated in a body presupposed other bodies exist
>>
12. The disciples said to Jesus, "We know that you are going to leave us. Who will be our leader?"

Jesus said to them, "No matter where you are you are to go to James the Just, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being."

16. Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.

For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone."

29. Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, that is a marvel, but if spirit came into being because of the body, that is a marvel of marvels.

Yet I marvel at how this great wealth has come to dwell in this poverty."
>>
You make it sound as if having an imagination is a bad thing. Of course if you are imagining, and reasonably it is likely you are alone--inside, outside and beyond the universe--then your future (good or bad) depends on you. There's no out, no escape, it's too late to put the genie and our imaginings back in the bottle. And it's all so real.
>>
>>2262811
Does it really matter?
>>
>>2262811
Solipsism is a mental disease. Get treated, anon.
>>
>>2263034
If it does then the fate of the universe is probably in the hands of some old man's stamp collection, and your destiny depends on him placing the next one just right.
>>
>>2263045
If my destiny is controlled by an old man placing stamps accurately, he has to have fucking Parkinson's for how bad mine's gone so far.
>>
>>2263055
That's what you get for not donating to charity, as we are clearly just figments of someone's imagination and this has to make some sort of sense. Or else this would all just be absurd and that's a dream.
>>
>>2262811
Someone as stupid as you could never imagine someone as amazing as me.
>>
File: 1480717822492.jpg (56KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480717822492.jpg
56KB, 657x527px
>light and sound, and, by extension, everything you've ever seen or heard, is just a bunch of waves moving between particles
Why should I be concerned with waves?
>>
>>2263078
I'm going to go with this.

None of us are smart enough to imagine everything and have it actually piece together correctly. I've learned a lot of things over my life which explain events from years earlier, I don't think I knew it all along or that I already know everything else I will learn in my lifetime, I forget shit far too often to know everything I have ever known at one point in time.
>>
Your assumption is as real as the existence of God
And if this world is your imagination, you are God
>>
What if time's just a concept of human perception, an illusion created by-
EEERT EEERT EEERT EEERT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.