[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's 1936. I'm commissioned officer Max Mustermann

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: unb87912.jpg (48KB, 320x473px) Image search: [Google]
unb87912.jpg
48KB, 320x473px
It's 1936. I'm commissioned officer Max Mustermann of the Wehrmacht. I'm a good Protestant, a Nazi party member, and pretty cool with the current state of affairs. But here's the thing... my wife is half Jewish.

Can I do anything to keep her out of harm's way? Is there somebody I can write to to have her spared? If I hide her Jewish identity, what would happen to me if I got caught?
>>
>>2258421
>Is there somebody I can write to to have her spared?

YEAH, the swedish government and try to sneak her there for asylum along with yourself.
>>
Just bribe obersturmfuhrer sclomo rifkovitz to forge her Aryan certificate
>>
>>2258421

You can get a new wife...? Jewish girls get boring after around 40-45. Get yourself good Polish Girl, one that will obey you like she was your slave for the rest of her life.
>>
>>2258435
Did Jewish officials and officers mostly do this?
>>
File: 215.jpg (72KB, 634x813px) Image search: [Google]
215.jpg
72KB, 634x813px
It's 1953. I'm commissioned officer John Smith of the Infantry Branch. I'm a good Protestant, a Methodist church member, and pretty cool with the current state of freedom. But here's the thing... my wife is half Russian.

Can I do anything to keep her out of harm's way? Is there somebody I can write to to have her spared? If I hide her Russian identity, what would happen to me if I got caught?
>>
>>2258421
Clever post
>>
>>2258421
There were 90,000 Jews in Berlin alone in 1944 according to Dr. Goebbels so she'll prob be fine as long as she keeps a low profile. The kids would be legally Aryan.
>>
>>2259225
How many were left in 1945?
>>
>>2258421
Starry Chalice, find it in your dreams and sip to be saved.
>>
>>2258668
She is not in harms way just your career if she holds obvious Soviet ties.
>>
>>2259225
Ironic, as Jewishness is passed maternally, according to Jews.
>>
Flee to Argentina
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.