[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it... how could the americans elect such a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Nixon.jpg (101KB, 736x1115px) Image search: [Google]
Nixon.jpg
101KB, 736x1115px
I don't get it... how could the americans elect such a lazy, no-good drunk as their president???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EgL77rv9bg
>>
>>2256833
>lazy, no-good drunk as their president???

Grant?
>>
>>2256865
That was a rumor made up to slander him. His real problem was that he was a chain smoker and also he was gullible as fuck.
>>
>>2256885
>he was a chain smoker
What's the problem about that?
>>
>>2256905
It was with cigars and he did it constantly. He died of throat cancer.
>>
>>2256907
weren't tobbacys used for health reasons then?
>>
>>2256913
Not the way he did it. They didn't make the connection then obviously but Grant smoked himself into the grave.
>>
>>2256833
Wait a second, that's not supposed to be Richard Nixon, is it?
>>
>>2259144
No.

Richard Nixon was part of the U.S. Navy Reserve during the war.
>>
>>2259154
Then why the heck does Captain Nixon look and sound exactly like Richard Nixon? Was he his brother?
>>
>Drunk
>Corrupt
>Paranoid
>Beloved by a chunk of the party
>Undying ambition for the presidency

My God....Nixon incarnate isn't Trump. It's Hillary.
>>
>>2259165
Not to mention he didn't even fire his weapon during the war.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Ocz04H8EY
Truly, what a worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>2259189
>Total Nazis killed by Nixon: 0
>Total Nazis killed by Hillary: 0
>>
kinda curious. Did any previous US president have their press secretary state outright that timelapsed images of the presidential inauguration were fake news.
>>
That's not actually Richard Nixon...
>>
File: Hillary's Inauguration Crowd.jpg (42KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary's Inauguration Crowd.jpg
42KB, 490x368px
>>2259203
>>
>>2259210
bigly.
>>
>>2259210
>ask about a president
>give the picture for a person who lost the elections.
>>
>>2259223
/pol/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>2259165

>At last I truly see
>>
>>2259203
No, but Johnson and Nixon both openly lied to the media multiple times. The irony is that when the Pentagon Papers leaked, Johnson didn't become the most hated President of all time. Instead, they shat all over Nixon who had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>2259189
The Nixon in question was an intelligence officer that spent most of his time at HQ or at the DZ. Not too unsurprising that he never fired his weapon.
>>
>>2259567
>intelligent officer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8stuEzpgFE
Yeah, no.
>>
>>2259836
Do you think he was too drunk to figure out how to use his guns?
>>
>>2256833
Don't forget to mention that he was also a cuck.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.