[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I disagree with the idea of a Republic as a form of government,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: American Nationalist.png (106KB, 1023x614px) Image search: [Google]
American Nationalist.png
106KB, 1023x614px
If I disagree with the idea of a Republic as a form of government, and oppose the concepts of free market capitalism and democracy and pretty much everything else the US is founded on...

Is it logical for me to still continue to serve in the military, pay taxes, and do my best for the benefit of the nation?
>>
>>2256211
no...in fact you should probably leave the country.
>>
The very notion of "I disagree with this state, so I am entitled to secede from it" is basically liberal, so you should check your premises.

Anyway, if you are going to break the law, do it to seize power, otherwise observe the law.
>>
>>2256211
Are you a Nazi, Communist, or Monarchist?
>>
File: wBYk04D.gif (1005KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
wBYk04D.gif
1005KB, 500x281px
>>2256211

What a god-awful flag.

>overall black hue will blend with most environments rather than stand out against them
>blue cross will likewise blend with the black to the point of being unrecognizable at even medium distance
>tiny red bands are pointless for the same reasons
>seal of the US is far too small and complex to make for a central symbol; its details will be lost from even a few paces away
>the overall lack of simplicity means it can't be easily reproduced, meaning its potential influence as a symbol is castrated
>>
>>2256211
>Is it logical for me to still continue to serve in the military, pay taxes, and do my best for the benefit of the nation?
Yes. You benefit from the state, no matter whether you approve of it or not, so you must give something back. Also, democracy allows you to try changing the state to fit your preference.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.