[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the mass rapes of german women make soviet soldiers technically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

File: e0f7fa11.jpg (119KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
e0f7fa11.jpg
119KB, 800x538px
Do the mass rapes of german women make soviet soldiers technically worse than nazis?
>>
>>2255367
>communist worse then Nazis
They were before the rapes, and after

But was the mass infanticide after war rapes? I imagine there would be
>>
>>2255367
There's literally nothing wrong with rape - it's a victimless crime since no one is hurt.
>>
>>2255367
Who is worse is subjective.
>>
SLAV'D
>>
>>2255375
I meant soviet (russian + other republics) soldiers vs german soldiers, not the ideological aspect
There were many people who did not support their state regime fighting on both sides anyway.
>>
>>2255386
This tbqh.
The russians thought it was revenge and the germans thought it was the worst thing an enemy did to them.
>>
>>2255393
What I need to find out is whether the rapes should be explained by muh inherently ebil russki or other factors, such as soviet soldiers having the worst war experience out of all allies, fighting for 5 years, wehrmacht war crimes in their memory etc.
>>
>>2255367
The Germans raped just as many women, if not more. At least the Soviets didn't set up brothels on occupied territory.
>>
>>2255393
>The russians thought it was revenge

No they didn't. They also raped Jewish and Polish women on a massive scale.
>>
File: poster-1942e.jpg (268KB, 818x1189px) Image search: [Google]
poster-1942e.jpg
268KB, 818x1189px
Soviet propaganda poster
"Dad, kill the german!"
>>
>>2255414
>No they didn't. They also raped Jewish and Polish women on a massive scale.
implying they didn't think that was revenge too. Soviets hated jews and poles.
>>
>>2255384
RAPE THE RAPIST, KILL THE KILLER, BAIT THE BAITER, TROL THE TROL!
>>
>>2255407
>Prostitution is worse than rape
Lad...
>>
>>2255367

>Do the mass rapes of german women make soviet soldiers technically worse than nazis?

Nazi soldiers weren't exactly averse to raping women on a massive scale themselves. As people have pointed out, they forced women in occupied territories to work in brothels run and frequented by their own soldiers.

Btw, I don't think there's much merit in taking score of both sides' war crimes and atrocities in order to come up with a glib 'X was more evil than Y' sort of conclusion.
>>
>>2255500

The prostitutes were rarely there of their own free will:

>Along with those in concentration camp brothels, according to records, at least 34,140 European women were forced to serve as prostitutes during the German occupation of their countries. In many cases in Eastern Europe, the women involved were kidnapped on the streets of occupied cities during German military and police round ups called łapanka or rafle.
>>
>>2255519
My great grandmother said the Germans who were in their house during nazi occupation were some of the nicest people she had met.
>>
>>2255527
And both my grandmothers hate Germany with a passion.
>>
>>2255522
Right, it would be like calling slaves who were given three meals a day and a shack to live in "unpaid agrarian migrants".
>>
>>2255367
>German troops committed mass rapes on the Eastern Front as well.
>German troops also carried out more wholesale massacres of civilians
>>
>>2255527
Confirmed your great grandmother gave into the rape and sucked off nazis for fun
>>
>>2255404
They raped non-German women who were under German occupation as well
>>
>>2255367
no it just exemplifies Germans were cucks then as they still are.

see>>2255527
>>
>>2255552
they dindu nonovdat
>>
File: 1481966921663.png (2MB, 1080x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1481966921663.png
2MB, 1080x1019px
>>2255367
>by Al Silverman
>>
>>2255367
I'd just like everyone to know that I jacked off to the thought of raping that redhead.
>>
File: friendshavingfun.gif (1MB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
friendshavingfun.gif
1MB, 250x231px
>>2255367
>implying communists aren't worse than Nazis anyway
> implying Nazis were bad
i miss good old uncle adolf
>>
>>2255367
Germans raped even more women, they just killed them afterwards.
>>
>>2255367
No Sovites actually had better technique, at least that's what I've heard from one German lady.
>>
>>2255899
{Citation Needed}
>>
I came here for rape stories
>>
>>2256044
Same desu
>>
>>2255687
good taste.
>>2256044
this desu senpai.
>>
To Justify this action, Joseph Stalin said that the Germans have been destroying and killing their motherland (aka the USSR)because if you didn't know, the Germans was not just Genociding the Jews, but they were also genociding slavs. so when they counterattacked them all the way to German lands, they decided it would be sensible to rape and destroy the Fatherland for Vengeance by the name of the Motherland!
>>
>>2255687
That's pretty hot.
>>
>x armed forces during wartime are more evil than y armed forces during wartime
You need to read more
>>
>>2255367
>implying German women didn't crave superior Communist Russian men.
>>
>>2255367

No. Because the Germans mass raped in the USSR.
>>
>>2256117
>Germans say Vaterland while russians say Motherland while referring to their country
There must be something going on.
>>
Anyone seen the documentary World At War?

I remember the episode about the end of the war for Germany, there's an interview with a woman who was in Berlin when the Soviets were taking it. She quite calmly says that some Soviets came into her house and were friendly but the next bunch who came in straight up raped her and every other woman in her family.

https://youtu.be/Tt4y3GUSeJU?t=34m38s
>>
>>2255367
>implying you wouldn't liberate the redhead
>>
I guess it's already been said, but the Nazis committed their fair share rape against the Slavs, plus they did it first.

In this case, the Soviets didn't do anything to the Germans that the Germans hadn't already done to them.
>>
just a reminder that the mass rapes arent proven historcal fact based on any reliable sources so this discussion makes no sense
and even if it was true, germans killed about 20kk soviet civilians in the occupied terrotories so those rapes would be just nothing in comparison with the nazi atrocities
>>
>>2256184
At the of the war the red army consisted of all sorts of people - there were writers, scientists, composers as well as straight up criminals and other shitty people, mobilized to fight germans because a huge chunk of professional soldiers died in early war. I think you can find memoirs of soviet writers & journalists that were surprised by the actions of their comrades once they started fighting in germany.
>>
>>2256220
*at the end of the war
>>
>>2256203
No it's real
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/05/banning-book-russia-past-holocaust-red-army-antony-beevor
Russia wants to ban books that mention it, so it should be real.
>>
>>2255367
Whoa, pause it .
You might be wondering how I ended up in this situation.
>>
>>2256239
perfect logic
if it's banned "so it should be real."
we also ban radical islamisc stuff so that means their ideas "should be real" if applying your logic
>>
>>2255429
boy those traditional slavic shirts are so nice and comfy

approximately how much of a dweeb would i look like wearing one? where can you even get them?
>>
>>2256259
When the topic is rewriting history, people who ban historical books/articles are certainly seeking to silence opinions that do not benefit their view.
>>
>>2256182
>russians say Motherland
no they don't, it's a shitty english meme, they call it fatherland like most or all slavs
>>
I kinda get off at the idea of pure German maidens being violated by Mongols and other Asiatic soldiers the Soviets brought. It really gives a finger to the Aryan mythos.
>>
>>2256276
actually they have different words for motherland/fatherland and use them both
>>
>>2256270
Nowhere, I only see neopagan LARPers wear these shirts. Also it's also impossible to find a russian restaurant in Russia - instead there's sushi and italian restaurants everywhere. People here have very little interest for their past that is older than 100 years.
>>
>>2256275
>the topic is rewriting history
this is exactly what historians writing about the rapes in Germany do
just repeating Goebbels propaganda
>>
>>2256275
>>2256239

The rapes certainly happened but claiming they're real because the Russians are banning the mention of it in books is entirely fallacious reasoning.
>>
>>2255384
you must be fun at parties
>>
File: Big Momma.jpg (49KB, 1200x767px) Image search: [Google]
Big Momma.jpg
49KB, 1200x767px
>>2256276

I didn't realise it was the English who constructed their massive monuments to the motherland.
>>
File: 1356.jpg (387KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1356.jpg
387KB, 710x1000px
>>2256276
>what is Poдинa-мaть
While Poдинa does not translate directly to "motherland" it's pretty close.
"Mother Russia" is a meme though.
>>
>>2256278
>>2256278
You must be having the time of your life these days then.
>>
>>2256304
>The rapes certainly happened
Indeed, but the Soviet command took all measures to prevent it so there were no mass rapes at all in Germany.
>>
>>2256276

The chorus of the USSR anthem literally began "Long live our Soviet motherland,"

https://www.marxists.org/history/ussr/sounds/lyrics/anthem.htm
>>
>>2255367
If soviets mass rape german women, its mean most of germans are russians, REFERENDUM TIME
>>
>>2256331
>Long live our Soviet motherland,"
actually the translation is wrong
that should be fatherland
>>
>>2256335
little ivans were aborted en masse
>>
>>2256347

[citation needed]
>>
>>2256364
oтeчecтвo - fatherland
poдинa - motherland
>>
>>2255367
No, the Soviet rapes were not state-endorsed and if you were caught doing the rape you could find yourself up against a wall facing summary execution.
>>
I heard that commissars went around blamming raping soviets eventually. Any truth to that statement?
>>
>>2256327
I do because the ineptness of Europe's politicians are creating the darkest comedy in our lifetime. And what's worse is that the major players in this spectacle have no idea it's happening.
>>
>>2256402
Yes, in fact German woman were taught to shout for a commissar if Soviet soldiers started making advances on them.
>>
>>2256416
I see you take an idealistic approach. Or are informed of prophecy.
>>
>>2256402
Yup, if you were caught raping, you'll end up with lead injection shortly. But that was case of allied areas, I can't speak for Muties.
>>
>>2255414
>>2255449
They where just horny and in a position to take easy pune. You all are looking way too far into it
>>
I'm something of a Wehraboo but I understand the nature of war and the Germans had devastated Ukrainian/Russian land and oversaw the deaths of some ~30 million civilians, so when the Red Army managed to counter them all the way back to their own home through the most brutal war in human history I can't really fault them for fucking some women

I really doubt they had much human respect for the Germans at that point anyway, why should they
>>
>>2255552
At least rape was theoretically a prosecutorial offense in the Soviet Army.

In the German Army it would literally be illegal for an officer to try one of his soldiers for raping a civilian on the eastern front.
>>
>>2256270

Should be easy to pull off of you're cool about it.
>>
>>2256184
I remember reading somewhere that the majority of rapes were carried out by rear echelon troops rather than actual frontline combat troops.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.