[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>General Sheridan, when this particular war began, I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Abraham Lincoln.jpg (204KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
Abraham Lincoln.jpg
204KB, 800x452px
>General Sheridan, when this particular war began, I thought a cavalryman should be at least six feet four inches high, but I have changed my mind. Five feet four will do in a pinch.

What did he mean by this, /his/?
>>
complimenting general sheridan on his battle prowess
>>
>>2250013
Lincoln was initially critical of manlets, but began to see their quality.
>>
>If [Lincoln] was alive during the time of the Savior, Judas Iscariot himself would have remained a respected member of the fraternity of Apostles"
- McClellan

was he right?
>>
cuz he liked long cocks
>>
>>2250013
Wouldn't being as small as possible be an asset as a cavalryman since if you're say 120 pounds compared to 200 you stress the horse less.
>>
>>2251868
Nah, he was just buttmad that Lincoln recognized him as an incompetent.
>>
>>2253798
But if you are too short you cant get up on the horse
>>
>>2253798
Yeah, but in combat, it's not really the horse which matters. A 120-pound man is going to have considerably more difficulty in killing a 200-pound man, at least if he intends to do so in melee.
>>
>>2253815

>American civil war
>Melee
>>
>>2254133
What is the bayonet charge
What is the cavalry charge
>>
Jesus, how many 6'4" men were there in 1860? Did each side have only one cavalry regiment?
>>
>>2254163
Not many. That was Lincoln's whole point. It was a friendly tease toward Sheridan, AKA "Little Phil" on his battle prowess.

"Brah, you short as shit, but at least you fight like a big guy."
>>
>>2250013
Smaller body means smaller target and can utilize smaller pieces of cover. Their bodies are also more efficient, they require less calories and water to do the same amount of work as a bigger guy. They're also generally stronger, a short powerlifter is stronger than his taller counterpart who's less efficient at gaining muscle, has poorer leverage and longer range of motion. Manlets are the kinds of raw strength, that's not disputed.

Tall guys are better runners naturally though, they are the kings of this field. But typically without steroids or obsessive lifting they're lankey.
>>
>>2254139

The former very rarely happened, and the latter was often fighting with guns, not hand to hand weapons.
>>
>>2254180
for you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.