[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is legalizing prostitution morally acceptable? A week ago I had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1476689290753.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476689290753.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
Is legalizing prostitution morally acceptable? A week ago I had an argument with some people about this and for me it is not acceptable that people can fuck bitches legally. What about you /his/ what do you think?
>>
>>2245676

I think it's commendable for you to take such a strong stance on protection and compassion for "bitches."
>>
Anti-prostitution works for no one.

Pro-prostitution works for everyone.
>>
>>2245684
I want to protect the customers and families, who cares about the bitches.
>>
Prostitution will happen with or without legalisation, so you might as well make it legal to protect all individuals involved with rights and stuff.
>>
>>2245689
How so?

>>2245704
This is the same point those people made, but just because something will happen anyway does it really mean that it should be legal?
>>
Reminder Juan Domingo PerĂ³n legalized prostitution
>>
>>2245706
It's a pragmatic concern. Government don't want their constituents to be horribly exploited, and the best way to protect that is through legal framework.

To extrapolate a little bit though, you should be aware that laws are not made on moral grounds, but rather to appease the voters (or political donators as the case may be). Often these individuals are either users or profiteers or prostitution, and this is why it's legal to sell oneself under some governments, but not others, where constituents may be staunchly religious or what have you. That been said, it's the pragmatic concerns that are used to legitimise law, and I believe that does actually have some merit.
>>
Maybe once we have a realistic solution to the STD problem but until then I wouldn't push for it. Even then, it has the same problem as gambling in that it causes retards to waste all their money. And if society was made up of rational people, they wouldn't bother with these things in the first place.
>>
>>2245737

Where's the problem here? In Germany prostitutes pay income tax, so literally everyone benefits when "retards waste all their money" on prostitution.

This also weakens organized crime and human trafficking, gets prostitutes healthcare and social stability in case of disability, work "accidents", some safety for old age and so forth.
>>
>>2245753
It does kind of make money laundering a lot easier though. So does gambling.
>>
>>2245759
Who do you think benefit most from both easy money laundering and legalised gambling/prostitution?
>>
File: 1484618687987.jpg (3MB, 3000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1484618687987.jpg
3MB, 3000x4500px
>>2245676
The sexual exploitation should never be allowed or enjoy the tacit approval of the male-dominated government.
>>
>>2245765
I guess the same criminals that use them to make money now.
>>
>>2245952
Bingo.
>>
>>2245676
It should be legal but it will still be inherently exploitative, it will just lessen the impact.
>>
>>2245957
Then i guess we have the same opinion (I'm OP). Can i have a cookie now?
>>
There is no good reason for it to be illegal. Burden of proof is on the one who wants to forbid something.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.