[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Native American nationalist movements and self determination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: percentaboriginal.png (128KB, 1388x1214px) Image search: [Google]
percentaboriginal.png
128KB, 1388x1214px
Do you think Native American nationalist movements and self determination ever gain ground? Do you think it would ever be possible for an Independent Native nation to exist in North America in the future? I think it's best chances would be in Canada.
>>
>>2245494
>Do you think it would ever be possible for an Independent Native nation to exist in North America in the future? I think it's best chances would be in Canada.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwww
no
>>
>>2245498
I'd like a discussion pls.

>"“The first element is, of course, the fact that birth rates in the Aboriginal population are somewhat higher than the rest of the Canadian population,” Maxim told CTV News Channel. “That doesn’t account for the substantial increase, however. The big increase is due to what we call definitional things. People are basically identifying more and more as Aboriginal.”"

Higher birth rate means we'll see more representation for this group of people in political life in the near future, and more of an identity.
>>
doesnt > mean less than, so the graphic saying >50% native means less than 50% of that areas pop is native?
>>
>>2245539
Supposed to be mean over 50% are Aboriginal
>>
>>2245534
Will basically never happen as long as they take federal funding.
If Quebec can't separate, what makes you think some rinky dink tribe can?
>>
>>2245494
There's like five of those fuckers and they're all borderline retarded, morbidly obese and on welfare. Literally beta uprising is more likely happen than that.
>>
File: RrvoAmG.png (156KB, 1388x1214px) Image search: [Google]
RrvoAmG.png
156KB, 1388x1214px
Another image from the infographic.

Disgusting borders though
>>
>>2245584
wtf is this autism
>>
File: mm.jpg (61KB, 1280x954px) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
61KB, 1280x954px
>>2245547
>>2245584
Im pointing out that you and this thread are fucking water trash.

Natives can rule themselves about as well as negroes can, an independent french nation hasn't gained any footing what makes you think the greater federal gov would let snow niggers control all or any mineral resources?

Who are you and where the fuck do you come from
>>
>>2245565
Aproximately 5% of Canada's population, as of 2011 expected to increase dramatically by 2017.
>"Between 1996 and 2006 the Aboriginal population grew at a much faster rate than the non-Aboriginal population at 45% and 8% respectively"
>>
>>2245595
>>/pol
>>
>>2245606
its the truth
as long as canada is a sovereign nation it will never allow a truly independent native state within its borders.
n e v e r
>>
>>2245494
No prairie savages are nigger tier in their reserves.
>>
>>2245494
nah, better off pulling a maori, and using their advantages to proclaim themselves a fundamental part of the canadian identity, while increasing their pop to be more important
>>
>>2245626
Yeah I see more First Nations political parties gaining ground like the Maori once Canada abandons FPTP
>>
>>2245494
Mexico and underneath it.
I mean, seriously, they aren't just Spaniards. They're 80% native, 20% Iberian.
Like the English. 80% Celtic, 20% Germanic, just kept the Germanic language.
>>
>>2245584
They could have a Nunavut, and even that's not likely.
But that would be all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.