[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else love this board? Just started posting here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1481456184153.jpg (119KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
1481456184153.jpg
119KB, 1024x752px
Does anyone else love this board? Just started posting here. It's like /pol/, but everyone actually knows what they're talking about.
>>
>>2243373

Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
File: 1484515570726.png (51KB, 175x209px) Image search: [Google]
1484515570726.png
51KB, 175x209px
>>2243373
>It's like /pol/
But we discuss history, not a personality cult of Trumpites and rabid nationalism as well as inane conspiracy theories (most of the time) and a habit of blaming Jews and minorities for everything.
>>
File: 72643.jpg (50KB, 590x701px) Image search: [Google]
72643.jpg
50KB, 590x701px
>>2243373

>everyone actually knows what they're talking about
>>
>>2243373
>but everyone actually knows what they're talking about.

Lol
>>
>>2243373
>everyone actually knows what they're talking about.
Oh sweet summer child.

>>2243393
t. Mexican Jew
>>
>>2243373
lad.........
>>
>>2243373
It's just that the board doesn't allow far-right narratives to dominate discourse. Yet...
>>
Too many pseudo intellectual edgelords here, but other than that it's pretty good
>>
File: are you stupid asuka.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
are you stupid asuka.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>2243373
>everyone actually knows what they're talking about.
>>
>It's like /pol/, but everyone actually knows what they're talking about.

FUCKING

KEK

Although as a left-leaning fag, I have to say that /his/ is far more civil than I expected to be. I just didn't expect the endless Christcuck civil war threads and tangentially-related humanities threads that attract all of the fedora tippers.
>>
>>2243373
Metathreads don't improve it faggots.
>>
>>2243373
This board is okay. While it is nice to see a board somewhat related to politics that doesn't deny the holocaust, it's also weird how Mussolini is well liked, considering how inept in matters of warfare, economy, and leadership he was.

Also, for a board that talks about history, why are there so many communists? Shouldn't basic knowledge of history (or biology) deter anyone from embracing communism?

Eh, but like I said, there's no holocaust denial and you can still talk about politics, so it's okay.
>>
>>2243373
>Everyone pretends to know what he's talking about
Fix'd
>>
>>2243373

It's the one place on 4chan where you can discuss India without pooinloo redditposting.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 400x808px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 400x808px
>>2243373
>It's like /pol/, but everyone actually knows what they're talking about.
so then it is not like /pol/ now is it?
>>
>>2243373
>Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere.

>/his/ is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect.

>Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.

It's not /pol/ at all.
>>
>>2245471
You cannot say that shit with a straight face if you've been on this board for more than 20 minutes.
>>
>>2245343
Basic knowledge of history and biology is why you shouldn't be surprised so many embrace communism.

>Mussolini inept in warfare, economy, leadership.

I think that says a lot more about you than Mussolini.

>Deny the holocaust
Why does that bother you?
>>
>>2245489
When I saw Britfags positing that the Liberal Democrats are the only sensible British party and not UKIP, a serious thread about why Israel keeps winning wars against the Arabs, and Holocaust denial not taken seriously, then I could safely say I was not on /pol/.
>>
File: 2000px-Eagle_with_fasces.svg.png (236KB, 2000x952px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Eagle_with_fasces.svg.png
236KB, 2000x952px
>>2245523
>Basic knowledge of history and biology is why you shouldn't be surprised so many embrace communism.
Elaborate.

>I think that says a lot more about you than Mussolini.
Elaborate.

>Why does that bother you?
I just don't like historical denial is all, they can like Hitler or Stalin or FDR all they want just as long as they at least acknowledge the things they did.
>>
>>2243373
/his/ is pretty catastrophic because of the & Humanities shit. Literally anything can be labeled humanities.

>LOL LOOK AT THIS MASSIVE SHIT I JUST TOOK
>not /his/ related
>BUT IT'S HUMANITIES, CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

So instead of talking about sieges and historical clothes and king we end up talking about Jayden Smith-esque horseshit, marxism, faggotry and whether God has a vagina. Just merge the & Humanities crap with /lit/ or make them into a separate board or just purge them, it just doesn't fucking belong here.
>>
>>2243373
Eh, it's more like 30% of the people know what they're talking about. It's a lot higher than most boards on this site though.
>>
>>2245542
>Britfags positing that the Liberal Democrats are the only sensible British party and not UKIP
that's /pol/
>a serious thread about why Israel keeps winning wars against the Arabs
that one meforum post is reposted constantly on /pol/
>>
>>2243373
Nice shitpost senpai

This place is literally tumblr lite with an extra dosage of pseudo intellectuals.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.