[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jesus is god >jesus is also god's son >jesus is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 13

File: 1484346505906.jpg (79KB, 458x462px) Image search: [Google]
1484346505906.jpg
79KB, 458x462px
>jesus is god
>jesus is also god's son
>jesus is his own son
>jesus is his own father
>jesus killed himself (and his father, and uh, his son) so he can be able to forgive out sins

>yet jesus talks to god like he's a completely other person

christfags explain yourselves
>>
"and one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all."
>>
>>2242117
The Trinity is a retcon, Jesus never claimed to be God.
>>
Like you never talk to yourself.
>>
>>2242168
Normal people don't talk to themselves.

Someone with an ability walks into 7-11 and talks to everyone and they talk back.
>>
Christians are polytheists in denial.
>>
>>2242273
This. Muslims are right on this one, Christians are just crypto-pagans.
>>
The concept of a trinity of gods has been around forever, like Ra, Osiris, Thoth.

Christianity just jumped on the bandwagon.
>>
"The LORD said to my Lord, Sit in the place of honor at my right hand until I humble your enemies beneath your feet."
>>
>>2242117
Just turn your brain off.
>>
>>2242136
You should really start reading the bible.

John 10
My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are one.”

Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?”

The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

John 8
Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”

Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

John 14
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
>>
>>2242136
John 1:1 says that the Word (Jesus) was with God and was God.
In John 10:30 Jesus said that He and the Father are one.
In John 14:9 He said that anyone who has seen Him has seen the Father.
In Colossians 1:15 Paul wrote that Jesus is the (visible) image of the invisible God.
In Hebrews 1:3 Jesus is called the exact representation of God’s glory
In Hebrews 1:8 God Himself called Jesus God.
God’s Spirit is presumed to be one and the same with God just as your spirit is presumed to be one and the same with you. So if God and Jesus are one and the same, and God and His Spirit are one and the Same, then the three are one.

There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5-6). Yet there are three persons presented as deity in Scripture: the Father (John 6:27; Colossians 1:3), the Son (John 1:1-3, 14; 8:24; 20:28-29; Romans 9:5; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; Hebrews 1:10-12) and the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17; Acts 5:3-4; 2 Samuel 23:2-3; 2 Corinthians 3:18). Lastly, these three are presented as distinct persons (John 8:16-18; Luke 11:1; 3:21-22; Galatians 4:6). Thus from Scripture we learn that although there is one God, there are three distinct persons who are deity. So the Trinity is the biblical position to hold to once one examines what Scripture teaches.
>>
>>2242288
Muslims are part of a very large christian cult.
>>
>>2242296

The trinity has been around forever, as he is God.

These demons you mention knew God before the world was made.

Who do you think the "elites" are in touch with?

Do you not know that demons do not die, and their sole aim is to rule the world, with their leader worshiped as God?

No, most of you are lost, and without a compass. I pity you. You're missing out on one of the greatest times in history, foretold by the prophets of God.
>>
>>2242136
Exodus 3:14 And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

Betrayal and Arrest in Gethsemane
43 And immediately, while He was still speaking, Judas, one of the twelve, with a great multitude with swords and clubs, came from the chief priests and the scribes and the elders.
John 18
Jesus therefore, knowing all things that would come upon Him, went forward and said to them, “Whom are you seeking?”

They answered Him, “Jesus of Nazareth.”

Jesus said to them, “I am He.” And Judas, who betrayed Him, also stood with them. 6 Now when He said to them, “I am He,” they drew back and fell to the ground.

Jesus saying his name, I Am, knocked hundreds of Roman soldiers off their feet.
>>
>>2242288
There were other Christians that didn
t believe in the trinity or divinity of Jesus. They were all killed off though.
>>
File: dds.png (906KB, 704x2418px) Image search: [Google]
dds.png
906KB, 704x2418px
it goes deeper than that op
>>
>>2242348

Then they claimed to be Christians, but were not.

This is not rocket science.

Either you know Jesus is God, died for the sins of the world, and rose on the third day, or you are not a Christian.
>>
>>2242354
kek

Couldn't get past the first image.

God on his throne is not a young guy on a throne next to an old guy on a throne.

There is only one God. Protip: He looks a lot like Jesus.
>>
>>2242323
f.a.m. I'm not the dude you're replying to but I have a question for you, was Jesus circumcised? In the case yes (Luke 2:21), was that piece of flesh taken away part of God?
>>
>>2242606

Yes.

Luke 2
Circumcision of Jesus
And when eight days were completed for the circumcision of the Child, His name was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.

Jesus was the only person who kept the Old Covenant perfectly.
>>
>>2242606
>was that piece of flesh taken away part of God?

It was part of the Christ child.

Jesus' cells were also replaced as ours are, because Jesus left heaven and became a human being.
>>
File: 1472943753478.png (226KB, 480x334px) Image search: [Google]
1472943753478.png
226KB, 480x334px
>good evidence that the both the Old and New Testaments are filled with interpolations
>Christcucks continue to post Bible verses as though they mean anything

Why are they so fucking stupid?
>>
>>2242622
So does Jesus hold two independent forms (Divine and Human) like nestorians believe?
>>
"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."
>>
>>2242617
>Jesus was the only person who kept the Old Covenant perfectly.

Not him, but the Gospels record him not doing so.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark%2014:12-26

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+26:17-30

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2022:7-38

Notice how in none of them they were actually there, at the temple, with the sacrifice, like you're supposed to?
>>
"For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings."
>>
>http://www.wweek.com/news/city/2017/01/16/a-baby-is-dead-after-being-found-with-his-homeless-mother-at-a-portland-bus-stop/
>She said she'd gotten pregnant "by the miracle of immaculate conception"

Capitalism killed the second coming of Jesus.
>>
It's all a logical mess. "I died so you could be saved and go to heaven" has no one just taken a step back and examined how nonsensical this is?

Sounds like damage control for a situation where a guy who claimed to be the Jewish Messiah was executed instead of actually saving the world.
>>
File: 1484457147446(3).png (720KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484457147446(3).png
720KB, 495x750px
Where *in the bible* does Jesus refer to himself as the God of the old testament? I'll be waiting.
>>
>>2242644

If you think that Pharisaical Judaism was the ultimate pinnacle of the Law of Moses, you did not read what Jesus said about it.

If you do not understand that Jesus changed the Passover from a remembrance of what he did getting you people out of Egypt to what he did to get mankind out of condemnation, you do not believe Moses and the prophets.

Haven't seen you for a while.

Didn't miss you.
>>
>So there did indeed exist "psychological laws" as Proust calls them.[7] These laws and this system are the consequences of a fundamental reality grasped by the novelists, which Girard called "the mimetic character of desire." This is the content of his first book, Deceit, Desire and the Novel (1961). We borrow our desires from others. Far from being autonomous, our desire for a certain object is always provoked by the desire of another person—the model—for this same object. This means that the relationship between the subject and the object is not direct: there is always a triangular relationship of subject, model, and object. Through the object, one is drawn to the model, whom Girard calls the mediator: it is in fact the model who is sought. Girard calls desire "metaphysical" in the measure that, as soon as a desire is something more than a simple need or appetite, "all desire is a desire to be",[6] it is an aspiration, the dream of a fullness attributed to the mediator.
>>
>>2242692

You sin.
Punishment is death.
You die, pay punishment, spend eternity in hell.

You sin.
Punishment is death.
Jesus dies in your place. Punishment meted out.
You are still alive and can choose to remain that way, or make what Jesus did for you on the cross meaningless.
>>
>>2242706

>Using your conclusion to argue its own validity.

This is why nobody takes you seriously. Especially when you ignore half of what you consider revealed scripture to prove the other half.

Oh, and by the way? Passover sacrifice? Definitely around way before Phariseeism. The Pharisees tended to downplay the notions of sacrifice and temple observance. But once again, good job in managing to be wrong about literally every single part of your post.
>>
>>2242699

Every time Jesus said "I Am".

I Am the Way
I Am the Life
I Am the Truth
Nobody gets to the Father but by Me.

I Am the Door
I Am the Bread
I Am the Light of the World
I Am the Good Shepherd

I Am He.

Yeshua. YHWH Saves.
>>
File: jesus-christ-gagged.jpg (124KB, 321x431px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ-gagged.jpg
124KB, 321x431px
>>2242117
/rel/igion needs to be its own board, and I shouldn't bump an obvious bait thread, but...

I've always felt that applying divinity to Christ completely destroys his message. He should only be thought of as the Son of God in the same sense that we are all sons of God. His life lived is an example of a capacity we all share, that we all can, and ought, to live life by his example. If you attribute Jesus with divinity, than his example is forever out of our mortal reach. He is no longer a man in a state of enlightenment, but a divine being to which no man can aspire to, and whose footsteps we simply cannot follow.

It basically takes the core of all his best teachings, and tosses them to the wind. Never mind the consequence of believing all sins are forgiven, and that the only path to salvation is through him, rather than through following his example.
>>
>>2242323
All of these are easily interpreted metaphorically as being consistent with the Buddhist principle of the oneness of the mind that experiences all being.

Oh, but Jesus never spoke in metaphors or parables, amirite?
>>
>>2242716
You say Jesus did not keep the Passover supper. You keep saying it as though it were true. You keep saying it as though Jesus and the disciples did not eat a Passover dinner the night he was arrested.

You are entitled to your own opinion, Jew, but not to your own facts.

Jesus is the promised Jewish Messiah that Moses and the prophets spoke of.

And if you had any regard for Daniel, which you do not, you would know that the Messiah had to be alive during the time of the second temple.

You're lost, Jew.

Wake up.
>>
>>2242738

Buddha's name is not I Am.

God's name, or more technically his placeholder for a name, is I Am.
>>
>>2242738

Nor is Buddha God, nor did Buddha claim to be God, nor did Buddha do any of the works/miracles of God, nor did Buddha rise from the dead.

He was just a fat guy who hated Hindus, said some stuff, died and stayed dead.
>>
File: yhwh(2).jpg (43KB, 470x460px) Image search: [Google]
yhwh(2).jpg
43KB, 470x460px
>>2242717
This is not an answer. I never said that he *wasn't* God. I'm only asking were in *IN THE BIBLE* does he refer to himself as such? Still waiting.
>>
>>2242716

One of the things you refuse to understand is that the sedar meal is on the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the day after the Passover where Jesus was crucified as the Lamb of God.

One among many things you do not understand because, again, YHWH has blinded you due to your hatred of his only begotten Son, Yeshua.

A Jew.
>>
>>2242758
All of those are in the bible.

Do you think the Jews who wanted to murder him for claiming to be God did not understand he was claiming to be God?
>>
>>2242117

I'll give you an excerpt from War and Peace, a Bible Quote, and a quote from another Anon in this thread. These three things should suffice to get the message across of how Christians want you to consider your issue.

1) I never could understand the fondness some people have for confusing their minds by dwelling
on mystical books that merely awaken their doubts and excite their imagination, giving them a bent for
exaggeration quite contrary to Christian simplicity. Let us rather read the Epistles and Gospels. Let us not
seek to penetrate what mysteries they contain; for how can we, miserable sinners that we are, know the
terrible and holy secrets of Providence while we remain in this flesh which forms an impenetrable veil
between us and the Eternal? Let us rather confine ourselves to studying those sublime rules which our divine
Saviour has left for our guidance here below. Let us try to conform to them and follow them, and let us be
persuaded that the less we let our feeble human minds roam, the better we shall please God, who rejects all
knowledge that does not come from Him; and the less we seek to fathom what He has been pleased to conceal
from us, the sooner will He vouchsafe its revelation to us through His divine Spirit.

2) But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

3) >>2242313
>>
>>2242766
Give me a chapter and a verse. I'll still be waiting. And they were *Hebrews*. "Jew" was what they were called by the Romans.
>>
>>2242117
It's like Fight club
>>
>>2242746
>You say Jesus did not keep the Passover supper.

That's right.

>You keep saying it as though it were true.

It is true.

> You keep saying it as though Jesus and the disciples did not eat a Passover dinner the night he was arrested.

They ate of an offering they weren't present at when it was sacrificed. That's a pretty major no-no.

>Jesus is the promised Jewish Messiah that Moses and the prophets spoke of.

And yet he failed to say, rebuild the lost cities of Zion, or ingather the lost tribes.

>>2242763

>One of the things you refuse to understand is that the sedar meal is on the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the day after the Passover where Jesus was crucified as the Lamb of God.

Then why do the Synoptic Gospels themselves identify it as "When the Passover was offered"? It's pretty clearly there.

>One among many things you do not understand because, again, YHWH has blinded you due to your hatred of his only begotten Son, Yeshua.

Ad hominem, Pauline edition. Let me let you in on a little secret. Paul was the guy sent to convert the Gentiles primarily because his grasp of Judaic theology was so weak he'd be laughed out of a room of learned people in his own era. And now, 2000 years later, people like you still fall for it.
>>
Oh wow, /his/ has some high quality bait threads huh?
>>
>>2242779
Why do you need me to look things up for you in the bible?

How lazy are you?

John 8
"I am the light of the world" (8:12).
"I am He who bears witness of Myself, and the Father who sent Me bears witness of me" (8:18).
"You don't know me or my Father" (8:19).
"You are from below, I am from above" (8:23).
"Unless you believe that I am, you shall die in your sins" (8:24).
"The things which I heard from Him [God the Father], these I speak to the world" (8:26).
"I speak these things as the Father taught me" (8:28).
"I always do the things that are pleasing to Him" (8:29).
"I speak the things which I have seen with My Father . . . " (8:38).
" . . . you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God, this Abraham did not do" (8:40).
" . . . I proceeded forth and have come from God . . . " (8:42).
"Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he shall never see death" (8:51).
"It is my Father who glorifies Me . . . " (8:54).
"Before Abraham was, I am" (8:58).
>>
>>2242738
>Right View: our actions have consequences; death is not the end, and our actions and beliefs have also consequences after death; the Buddha followed and taught a successful path out of this world and the other world (heaven and underworld/hell)[24][25][26][27][note 3] Later on, right view came to explicitly include karma and rebirth, and the importance of the Four Noble Truths, when "insight" became central to Buddhist soteriology.[28][29]
>>
>>2242783
Again, you don't know the difference between Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

Two different feasts.

Two different meals.

The Passover that year was the Day of Preparation for the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

You Jews no longer do that for the most part because your tissue of lies is pliable. The Law of Moses is not.
>>
>>2242783
>And yet he failed to say, rebuild the lost cities of Zion, or ingather the lost tribes.

He's still alive.
He's still the messiah.
He will do all things in good order, when they're ready.

And you won't partake in them, because you refused the only means of salvation known to mankind.

Belief in the Jewish Moshiac.
>>
>>2242795

>Then came the day of Unleavened Bread on which the Passover lamb had to be sacrificed

Then I seem to be in good company with the Gospel authors. You wouldn't be suggesting they were WRONG, would you?

>>2242798

By that logic, I could just as easily say that Bar Kokhba is the Messiah.
>>
>>2242805

Do you not know Jewish days begin at sundown for some reason?

You might as well be a bar Kokhba nut. It would be a lateral move for you.
>>
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

"The last enemy to be destroyed is death."
>>
>>2242791
Exactly, *HIS FATHER*. Were does Jesus himself say that "I am the God of the old testament?"
>"Before Abraham was, I am"

Yeah, exactly. God came befor Abraham. Naturally, you know, being God and all. Still waiting.
>>
>>2242809

>Do you not know Jewish days begin at sundown for some reason?

Yes, I do. That holds for Pesach as well, which is why the opening celebration is to eat the Seder, of which the Korban Pesach takes center stage.

What's your point? You sacrifice the lamb on the afternoon, and that evening (next day in Judaic calendar), you start Passover (unleavened bread) and eat the lamb with your matzah and bitter herbs.

You can find this in Numbers, 9:11.
>>
>>2242820
Kind begets kind.

God begets God.

By calling himself the Son of God, he's saying he is God.

Which is why the Jews found him "guilty" of blasphemy by equating himself with God.
>>
>>2242825
Yes, Jesus was sacrificed on the afternoon of Nisan 14, and buried before sundown.

And rose on First Fruits.

Jesus is the Jewish Messiah.
>>
>>2242833
IN
THE
BIBLE
>>
"Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
>>
>>2242843
Yes, it's in the bible.
>>
>>2242843
Jesus claimed to be God, John 8:24; 8:56-59 (see Exodus 3:14); John 10:30-33
Jesus is called God, John 1:1, 14; 20:28; Col. 2:9; Titus 2:13; Heb. 1:8
Jesus is the image of the invisible God, Heb. 1:3

I'm starting to think maybe you've never heard of this thing the kids call "Google".
>>
>>2242847

Do you note that person will be in the Kingdom of Heaven?

And not outside, weeping, and wailing, and gnashing their teeth?
>>
>>2242855
"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows."
>>
>>2242850
>Jesus is the image of the invisible God

Yeah, EVERYONE is in his Image. Were. In. The. Bible. Does. Jesus. Claim. To. Be. The. God. Of. The. Old. Testament.
>>
>>2242833
>>2242850
Nothing saying Jesus is God, or divine, means he is literally God the Father.

In fact, most of what he says about God the Father makes no sense if you consider they are exactly the same entity.
>>
>>2242839

>Yes, Jesus was sacrificed on the afternoon of Nisan 14, and buried before sundown.

So you're saying the Synoptic gospels are lying or mistaken about the date? Because Mark, Matthew, and Luke all agree that the last supper happened at the start of the 15th (assuming dinner was more or less at sundown) and the crucifixion was the next morning, since, again, they identify the last supper with the lamb brought earlier that afternoon.

>And rose on First Fruits.

I'm not a Christian, but I'm pretty sure the Christian line is that he was dead for 3 days, not 7 weeks. You are, of course, confusing the Bikkurim with the Omer, which are two different things, if you think that Jesus rose around the time of that.
>>
>>2242710

and apparently the millions who died prior to this went straight to hell lol
>>
>>2242869
To clarify even further. I am *not* denying Jesus's divinity. I am simply asking were he claimed said divinity UPON HIMSELF. Waiting now, and forever.
>>
>>2242865

Yes, sin has consequences even to born again Christians.

What other irrelevant bible points would you like to interject at this time?
>>
>all these fucking Americlaps quoting from the Gospels

Why do you out yourselves as retards so easily?
>>
>>2242869
I posted many. You're missing them because you do not know that YHWH is "I Am That I Am"; that YHWH told Moses to say "I Am" sent him.

Matthew 26
But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest answered and said to Him, “I put You under oath by the living God: Tell us if You are the Christ, the Son of God!”

Jesus said to him, “It is as you said. Nevertheless, I say to you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Then the high priest tore his clothes, saying, “He has spoken blasphemy! What further need do we have of witnesses? Look, now you have heard His blasphemy! What do you think?”

They answered and said, “He is deserving of death.”
>>
"He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive."

"You won't be able to say, 'Here it is!' or 'It's over there!' For the Kingdom of God is already among you."

"When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all."
>>
>>2242874
They are the exact same triune entity.
>>
>>2242879
No, they don't.

Your inability to calculate dates does.

Your ignorance on when the lamb provided for the sacrifice, the time of testing, etc., are also lacking.

Because you're still a Jew.
>>
>>2242902
Ok, but you didn't get that from the bible.
>>
>>2242879
First Fruits is three days after the Passover.

First Fruits
(Reshit Kitzir)

Nisan (Mar./Apr.) 22
Lev. 23:11
For acknowledging the fertility of the land that God gave the Israelites.
>>
>>2242881
No, they didn't.

Good thing you're not in charge, for their sakes.
>>
>>2242883

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
>>
>>2242907
Yes, yes I did.
>>
>>2242897
Yod, Hey, and Vav are just Hebrew letters. One of the MANNY names of the most high invisible God. Where does Jesus himself claim to be the God of the old Testament? You're really bad at this. Don't blame yourself though. Also to clarify, again, I AM NOT DENYING JESUS'S DIVINITY.
>>
>>2242914
Of course the blind are blind. When does Jesus call himself God?
>>
You forget >didn't kill himself truely. Cuz has bloodthatmakesflydomitianceasarsmagic. Cuz is merlin. Then is alf. Then is barberella. Then is elvira.

Christianity... KKKCthulufans find it retarded.
>>
>>2242323
>He think the Jewble means anything
Oh to be mentally retarded....
>>
>>2242925

kek

"The Hebrew name for God is just some letters."

Read this out loud, because so far it slipped past you.

"Before Abraham was, I AM."
>>
>>2242932
When he restored the sight to the blind, among other times.

Jesus claimed to be God, John 8:24; 8:56-59 (see Exodus 3:14); John 10:30-33
>>
"One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind."
>>
>>2242970
Exactly. Christian liberty is liberty indeed. And those whom the Son has set free, are free indeed.
>>
"then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind."

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."
>>
>>2242945
>>2242950
Eternally waiting.
>>
>>2242273
I agree, most outsiders can see this clearly, but denial is a powerful thing and core to the Christian belief. It's amazing they still deny it even when you consider how many Christians view saints, the virgin Mary, etc. as demi-gods.
>>
I guess "Father, why have you forsaken me?" is actually read as "Me, why have you forsaken me?" I guess a trinity only has one side.
>>
>>2242328
They don't believe in the divinity of Jesus so can't be considered Christian.
>>
>>2242912

that's what I was just told
>>
File: 1483854497987.jpg (97KB, 635x860px) Image search: [Google]
1483854497987.jpg
97KB, 635x860px
>>2242273
DING DING DING. They also outright ignored the word, including the word of Jesus himself, and created a headcannon idependent of the sacred texts. Now THATS what I call blasphemy.
>>
"Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body."
>>
>>2242983
Already in this thread, above. You'll be endlessly waiting until you die. Then you'll wonder why you agreed to be in an open rebellion against the Almighty.

>>2242991
You misspelled "Catholics".

>>2242996
It's what happened when the Son, who knew no sin, became sin so that we could live. The Spirit fled him, and the Father turned his back so as not to behold him. The earth quaked and the sun went dark. And the centurion on duty knew that they had crucified the Son of God.

When Jesus rose from the dead and went to heaven, he was seated at the right hand of God; he was placed over everything but the Father.

And again, if you cannot understand, comprehend or even apprehend the Trinity, you will still be just as clueless trying to think it through as you were before.

>>2242998
Their cult says Jesus was just a prophet, just the Jewish messiah. Many cults say that their own leader is actually god. In Islam, for instance, satan is worshiped as allah.
>>
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
>>
>>2243015

Start wondering where lies about God come from.
>>
>>2243034
>satan is worshiped as allah
This guy just outed himself as a retard.

stop talking about shit you don't know, or do research before opening your mouth
In the quran satan himself is describe to be the "the devil" and the quran warns against him in many verses. therefore god =/= satan

ya fucktard
>>
>>2243020
Another person who cannot into Trinity.

Another stab at it for any lurking.

Suppose you are in Flatland and can only behold 2D objects. I tell you that I have a cube with different colored sides. You ask to see it. I show it to you, but you can only see it one side at a time.

You tell me I have six different color squares.

I, who can see in more dimensions than you can, tell you that it's really one cube, with six different color sides.

You can either stick with your limited ability to perceive higher dimensional objects, or you can trust that I am telling you the truth. That I have one cube. Not six squares.

Faith is the ability to believe without seeing.

Blessed are they who do not see, and yet believe.

--Jesus of Nazareth, risen from the dead, to "Doubting" Thomas
>>
>>2243050

Taking the lies of the devil as told to Mohammad as truth is foolish.
>>
>>2243034
Catholisism is Christianity. Just because I'm a Methodist don't mean I get to imply Baptists aren't Christians as well.
>>
"Besides, she really is my sister, the daughter of my father though not of my mother; and she became my wife."
>>
>>2243056
Your post has no arguments so let me ridicule you, you drooling retard

>Taking the lies of the devil as told to Jesus as truth is foolish.
See? i can play the same game

now get me some arguments or piss off
>>
>>2243053
I never said that Jesus wasn't God. I just wanted to know were he claimed to be so himself.
>>
>>2243053
Also, 3D shapes don't actually exist. Hold out your hand and tell me if you can feel it's shape. Exactly.
>>
"If anyone says anything to you, say that the Lord needs them, and he will send them right away."
>>
Challenge Lvl 2: Where is the biblical account of hell's creation? Still waiting.
>>
>>2243084
Seek professional help.
>>
>>2243076

I've posted it in this thread, many times.

>But I just want to know.

kek
>>
>>2242906

>No, they don't.

I'm going to assume you like the KJV, you seem like the right sort of idiot for it. If not, I can post whatever translation you care to name.

Mark, 14:12

>And the first day of unleavened bread, when they killed the passover, his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the passover?

Matthew, 26:17

>Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover

Luke, 22:7

>Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed.

Sure sounds like the Synoptics are putting them on the same date to me.

>>2242911

>Lev. 23:11

It's actually 10, and you'll note that it says "When you come into the land I give to you AND REAP THE HARVEST" (Emphasis mine).

Spring is not harvest-time, which is why the Bikkurim are offered on Shavuot, which is much, much later.
>>
>>2243060
Catholicism is Catholicism.

Christianity is Christianity.

Hence the two different words. And the fact that one prays to Mary and other dead people, and the other does not.
>>
>>2243073
The best lies are made from the truth.
>>
>>2243075
Yes, indeed. Re-read the Temptation of Jesus in the wilderness to see how apt your point is.
>>
>>2243099
Genesis 1:1
>>
>>2243103
That entire week is denoted by days.

The first day infers a second, at least.

You don't know your own history, Jew. Don't blame me, blame a rabbi.

The special Sabbath John referred to is the Feast of Unleavened Bread, and it’s a date specific holy day; always observed on the 15th of the month they call Nisan, which corresponds to March/April on our calendar. So the first thing we learn is that the special Sabbath mentioned in John 19:31 didn’t have to be a Saturday.

Originally there were four special days in the month of Nisan. The first was Passover on the 14th. Then the Feast of Unleavened Bread which began on the 15th and ended on the 22nd, both of which were special Sabbaths. And finally, there was the Feast of First Fruits which fell on the Sunday morning following Passover (Leviticus 23:4-14).
>>
>>2243124
>God created the Heavens and the Earth.

Exactly, where is hell?
>>
>>2243103

>The rabbis changed the Law of Moses, but it's okay. They said they could.

Nothing wrong with unilaterally changing the terms of an existing contract, right?
>>
"But so that we may not cause offense, go to the lake and throw out your line. Take the first fish you catch; open its mouth and you will find a four-drachma coin. Take it and give it to them for my tax and yours."
>>
>>2243139
Right now it's in the third heaven, overlapping the center of the earth.

kek

To understand that, you would have to be not you.
>>
>>2243143

April 15 of ever Verse of the Day Club Calendar.
>>
>>2243102
Personally, just like yourself, I believe that Jesus Christ was YHVH incarnate. Where does he claim that himself?
>>
>>2243103
Some years before the birth of Jesus, the Passover celebration had been changed and in the Lord’s time called for a brief ritual meal of lamb, unleavened bread, and bitter herbs (horseradish) to begin the 14th followed by a great and leisurely festival meal on the 15th, when the Feast of Unleavened Bread begins. This meal is called the Passover Seder.

The 14th became known among the people as Preparation Day , because during the day they made ready for the great feast day beginning at sundown, after which no work was permitted. Mark 15:42, Luke 23:54, John 19:31 all identify Preparation Day as the day of the Lord’ s death, while Matt. 27:62 says the day after the crucifixion was the day after Preparation Day. So all four Gospels agree; Jesus died on Preparation day, the 14th of their month Nisan, which is Passover. As evening began the day, He ate the ritual meal with His disciples in the Upper Room, and then was arrested, tried, convicted, and put to death; all on Passover. So just like the Lord had commanded in Exodus 12, our Passover Lamb was selected on the 10th, inspected on the 11th, 12th, and 13th, and executed on the 14th of Nisan.
>>
>>2243100
Stick your head further in the dirt.
>>
>>2243153
In many places in the bible, and I don't appreciate people lying to me. Repeatedly.

You just do the work of your father, and I'll do the work of mine.
>>
>>2243158

How can one stick a 2D head into 2D dirt?

kek

Oh, your 2D waifu called. She's bored.
>>
"'It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

"My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working."
>>
>>2243147
>Third heaven

The bottomless pit and lake of fire are accounted for as being part of the earth. Where is hell?

>God created the HEAVENS and the EARTH......and then hell lol

No. When are you going to stop regurgitating bullshit you were preached from a bullshitter who never read the sacred texts?
>>
>>2243162
Same way you can only see one side of a "3D" object at any given time.
>>
'the worms that eat them do not die, and the fire is not quenched.'
>>
>>2243159
There is only one heavenly father.
>>
>>2243191

kek

You're precious in your stubbornness and idiocy.

Look at an overhead pic of a pyramid.

What do you see?
>>
>>2243205
And there is one demonic father.

There is one heavenly abode.

There is one hellish abode.
>>
>>2243184

Again, you would not be able to understand this because you don't know what the third heaven/counterspace is.

You're as dumb as the alleged statement made by Yuri that he is in space and sees no God up here.
>>
>>2243208
A square
>>
>>2243212
No, there is not a "Demonic Father," end earth is Satan's abode.
>>
>>2243218
You are literally talking directly out of your ass. Where is this in the scriptures?
>>
>>2243135

>Dodging the point.

The Synoptic Gospels SAY that the last supper was "when you eat the Passover Lamb". Jesus did not bring his own lamb, was not at the temple to buy in on someone else's.

>The special Sabbath John referred to

Yes, it's very clear that John has a very different chronology, and wants to place Jesus on the cross at the same time the passover sacrifice is being authored. Unfortunately for you, you're saddled with a theological position that all of the Gospels are true, even the parts that contradict each other; which is why I've been quoting from the other three.

>Originally there were four special days in the month of Nisan. The first was Passover on the 14th. Then the Feast of Unleavened Bread which began on the 15th and ended on the 22nd, both of which were special Sabbaths.

You might want to read Numbers, 9:11 to see why this is wrong.

>And finally, there was the Feast of First Fruits which fell on the Sunday morning following Passover (Leviticus 23:4-14).

You do realize that the verse succession breaks off at verse 8, and when talking about the first fruits, it says "at the harvest time", (verse 10).

>>2243140

>Literally making shit up now.

>>2243156

Yes, some hundreds of years, when they wrote Numbers.

עַל-מַצּוֹת וּמְרֹרִים, יֹאכְלֻהוּ.

I wonder what that could mean.

>The 14th became known among the people as Preparation Day , because during the day they made ready for the great feast day beginning at sundown, after which no work was permitted. Mark 15:42, Luke 23:54, John 19:31 all identify Preparation Day

Why do you lie? They're all talking about the Sabbath. The Sabbath, by the way, is not the same thing as a holiday. I've already given the verses which disprove your inanity.
>>
File: 1472301247086.jpg (242KB, 495x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472301247086.jpg
242KB, 495x600px
>Mark 10:18
>"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

What did he exactly mean by this?
>>
>>2243228
As usual, you and God disagree.

John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
>>
>>2243236

The third heaven.

2 Corinthians 12:2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven.
>>
>>2243251
HURRF DURR HUMMMMM HE MENT DAT HE WUZ GOD N SHIEEEET
>>
>>2243245

Jesus is the Passover lamb.

The one Abraham saw in his day, and rejoiced.

You are no son of Abraham.

Pharisaical Judaism invented in Babylon is an attempt to unilaterally change the Old Covenant. And it failed. As your forefathers failed. As you are failing.
>>
"Where have you come from?" Satan answered the LORD, "From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it."
>>
>>2243245
Special Sabbath.

The Feast of Unleavened Bread is a Special Sabbath.

Do you even read the Law of Moses?
>>
>>2243251

He was setting the guy up for his disobedience to his God's command that was coming to him in the next few minutes.

He was proving to all that the man's true god was not YHWH, but Mammon.
>>
>>2243260
You misinterpreted my post AGAIN. I knlw that there are multiple heavens, dumb fuck. I'm asking for a biblical account of hell's creation. You know, to validate it's existence within the sacred document.
>>
>>2243281
Matthew 25
“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Why do I have to look things up for you?

Are you this lazy, or this incompetent?
>>
>>2243255
>I take obvious metaphor as literal statment
>>
>>2243266

>Jesus is the Passover lamb.

Arguing from your conclusion again.

>Pharisaical Judaism invented in Babylon

Then where were the Pharisees who supported the Bar Kokhba revolt coming from?

> an attempt to unilaterally change the Old Covenant.

No, but really, you wouldn't even begin to understand it.

>>2243269

>The Feast of Unleavened Bread is a Special Sabbath.

>Do you even read the Law of Moses?}

I have, actually. Would you like to know which holidays are 'like unto a sabbath for you'? There's only one, and it's listed in Leviticus 23:27 "On the tenth day of the seventh month is the day of atonement", and then later, in verse 32 "שַׁבַּת שַׁבָּתוֹן הוּא לָכֶם " It shall be a sabbath of sabbaths to you.
>>
>>2243281
Revelation
Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Revelation 20:14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Is this vague to you?
>>
>>2243288
All who do not believe in Jesus/the Messiah are of the devil, and following the devil's gospel, and will end up with the devil in hell.

Quite literally.
>>
"The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent."
>>
>>2243289
Leviticus 23
On the fourteenth day of the first month at twilight is the Lord’s Passover.

And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the Feast of Unleavened Bread to the Lord

On the year Jesus was crucified for your sins, the 14th was a Thursday, the 15th was a Friday, and the 17th was a Sunday.

When Pilate was asked to kill Jesus before sundown so that he wouldn't hang on the cross, it was because the NEXT day was a special sabbath that Pilate was not ordinarily aware of.
Are you even Jewish?
>>
>>2243287
>What is the like of fire?

We've gone over this already. I can tell by how long it takes you faggots to reply that you have to use google to find verses, because you never actually read the bible. Just like you can't properly read my posts.
>>
>>2243317

Yes, I'm devoting 100% of my time answering bible questions on a Manchurian tea trading board, and not just when the workload dies down.

kek

But wait

Still beat you to the cites. From the bible. And not from Google.

kek
>>
"Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself. "
>>
>>2243317

So now you know that the lake of fire is real, made by God for the devil and his angels, and that God will cast you into it forever unless you repent and are saved.

Good.
>>
>>2243312
>On the fourteenth day of the first month at twilight is the Lord’s Passover.
>And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the Feast of Unleavened Bread to the Lord

Oh goody, about an hour's difference. I'm amazed. You do realize that dusk is before "three stars are out", yes?

>Irrelevant nonsense.

You still haven't explained why Mark, Luke, and Matthew all agree that Jesus's last supper was when people were eating the Passover (remember, you sacrifice it some time before you eat it, and thus the dinner it is eaten with is on the 15th, after nightfall, on the Unleavened Bread, like they say), or why on earth you think Passover, or Unleavened Bread since you want to draw the distinction, is related to the Sabbath, or this "special Sabbath", that appears nowhere in the Tanach.

>Are you even Jewish?

Of course I am. Are you a sapient being?
>>
>>2243326
The law came to the servant Moses, but Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ, the Son.
>>
>>2243296
I have stated MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES that I believe in Jesus's Divinity and I am in no way trying to discredit it.
>>
"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father."
>>
>>2243329
The 14th became known among the people as Preparation Day , because during the day they made ready for the great feast day beginning at sundown, after which no work was permitted. Mark 15:42, Luke 23:54, John 19:31 all identify Preparation Day as the day of the Lord’ s death, while Matt. 27:62 says the day after the crucifixion was the day after Preparation Day. So all four Gospels agree; Jesus died on Preparation day, the 14th of their month Nisan, which is Passover. As evening began the day, He ate the ritual meal with His disciples in the Upper Room, and then was arrested, tried, convicted, and put to death; all on Passover. So just like the Lord had commanded in Exodus 12, our Passover Lamb was selected on the 10th, inspected on the 11th, 12th, and 13th, and executed on the 14th of Nisan.
>>
>>2243323
You still haven't answered my question. Im not surprised.

>WUT SHAPE IS PYRAMID FROM SKYYYY N SHIEEEET!!!!?
>>
>>2243337

Yes, you've lied many times. It's sickening.
>>
>>2243354

Most people would say they could see four sides of a pyramid from the top.

But not you.

You can only discern a square.

Because of your 2D waifu, no doubt.
>>
>>2243328
Yeah, but where is this realm of eternal damnation everyone loves to talk about so much? I just need to know what verse in the bible accounts for it's creation by the hand of God.
>>
>>2243196
This place is a real den of iniquity. You should probably leave before things get _ interesting _
>>
>>2243367

Be patient.

You'll find it.

The verse is above, of course. And you missed it again, of course. Because you think you're trolling me, of course.

>>2243287
>>
>>2243355
You don't know my heart. How can you call me a liar? You also never read the thread. Just like you've never read the bible.
>>
>>2243369

Things never get interesting here. This is where interesting goes to die.
>>
>>2243353

>The 14th became known among the people as Preparation Day

Recorded in the Gospels and nowhere else.

>. Mark 15:42, Luke 23:54,

For a sabbath that actually isn't equated with the ongoing festival.

>John

Who puts the crucifixion on a different date than the synoptics.

>So all four Gospels agree; Jesus died on Preparation day, the 14th of their month Nisan, which is Passover.

So then why, in the verses I've already quoted here>>2243103 do all three of the Synoptics claim that they were getting ready to eat the Passover, almost a full day before Jesus gets nailed to his stick? You eat the lamb some time after the "day of preparation" (which, by the way, Christians made up as a term and a separate status day.)

Either they were all eating it on the wrong day (and you'd wonder HOW, given that the Priests presumably wouldn't let them), or, in fact, your ridiculous stitched together chronology is off.
>>
>>2243378
*grabs dick*
>>
>>2243374
Easy. Spirit in me knows what spirit is in you.

Matthew 12:30 He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.

Luke 11:23 He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.

Go ahead and show me how you're gathering people to Jesus. Go ahead and show me where you're illuminating the Word of God. Go ahead and show me where you think you have spoken the truth. Show me where you are salt, and light.

You're as lost as the Jew.
>>
>>2243361
No, they wouldn't. Because when viwed from above, a pyramid is a square. Tell me. When you view a sphere from above, what shape is it? Can you see it's sides?
>>
>>2243379
It's in your talmud too.

Day is the same; bible is inerrant.

You don't understand Moses and the prophets.

Dinner is a day before the day Jesus is murdered.

Real Jews know that the day starts at night.
>>
>>2243387
>A sphere has sides.

kek

You're a flat earther.
>>
"What I have written, I have written."
>>
>>2243372
The only person who trolled you was your fucking pastor.
>>
>>2243399
"Call me whatever you like. Just don't call me late for dinner."
>>
And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
>>
>>2243399

Reminds me of an actual relevant verse.

Psalm 141:10
Let the wicked fall into their own nets, While I escape safely.

>>2243374
Malachi 3:18 Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves God And one who does not serve Him.
>>
>>2243403
Certainly nobody here.

>Assumes I have a "pastor".
>>
>>2243382
>Easy. Spirit in me knows what spirit is in you.

No, only God knows what spirit is in me. So now your Implying that your God? Enjoy you eternal damnation that's totally accounted for in thw bible.
>>
>>2243392
>I'll call him a flatearther that'll get him

And I guess you can also see the sides of a cube when you view it from above, right?
>>
"Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."
>>
"My parents went to Bermuda and all they got me was this t-shirt"
>>
>>2243415
>Malachi 3:18 Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves God And one who does not serve Him.

You don't serve God because I said so. Verses from The Holy Bible do not substitute arguments.
>>
File: overhead.jpg (12KB, 582x386px) Image search: [Google]
overhead.jpg
12KB, 582x386px
>>2243388
>Real Jews know that the day starts at night.

Yes. And fusk is BEFORE the night. So your timeline is wrong, because it goes

>Dusk of the 14th, slaughter lamb
>Bring it home
>Now it is night, the start of the 15th
>Eat lamb with your unleavened bread and bitter herbs, since, you know, that started at night.

Meanwhile, as far as I can tell, you're cliaming it goes

>Jesus eats Passover lamb
>Goes to sleep
>Gets caught, and eventually crucified
>People go about doing their day of preparation
>Passover lamb is offered while Jesus is being nailed to a stick despite him and the disciples eating theirs the night before.
>>
>>2243448

Dusk*
>>
Behold! We said to the angels: “Prostrate unto Adam”: They prostrated except Iblis (Satan): He said, “Shall I prostrate to one whom Thou didst create from clay?” He said: “Seest Thou? This is the one whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway – all but a few!” (17: 61–62)
>>
>>2242699
Fun fact, the stork feeding its children with its own blood is actually an medieval symbolism for resurrection based on the myth that the stork hatchlings feed on their parent's blood.
In medieval bestiaries it's described that the hatchlings are born dead and after 3 days the stork comes back and resurrects them by opening its chest and pouring its own blood over them.
>>
>>2243418
>Assumes that something that was never accounted for inside of the sacred texts exists.
>>
"You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool Mom"
>>
You know you have thwm stumped when they just keep posting bible verses. Like an NPC who's glitched and keeps repeating the same line of dialogue.
>>
>>2243464

I've dealt with our proddieposter before, and there really is something wrong with his brain. Ages ago, I once tried posting bible verses literally chosen at random to refute him, and he would stop and try to incorporate each and every one into his argument.
>>
I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying
>>
"Ain't much of a difference between a bridge and a wall. Without me right in the middle, you ain't got nothing at all."
>>
"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."
>>
"Here I am, on a road again
There I am, on the stage
Here I go, playing star again
There I go, turn the page"
>>
empty vessels make the most noise
>>
>>2243563
Whereas shit filled vessels just go "clonk".
>>
>>2243420
Yes, and God's Spirit gives me the discernment to know what you are.

Just not what you will become.
>>
>>2243432
You can if you want to, yes. Many of them.
>>
>>2243445
Nobody's arguing with you.
>>
>>2243448
Jesus ate dinner the first few hours of Nisan 14th, the same day he was crucified as the Lamb of God.

If you need a map to figure this out, find a map.
>>
>>2243451
Not in the bible; more satanic fanfic.
>>
>>2243454

My assumption is that there are none so blind as those who will not see.

Pretty solid assumption in your case.
>>
>>2243693
>Jesus ate dinner the first few hours of Nisan 14th

So then why do the Synoptic Gospels say otherwise? Since they do openly identify it with the Feast of Unleavened Bread, on the 15th.

>the same day he was crucified as the Lamb of God.

Only in John. Why is John more accurate than the other Gospels? Aren't they also inspired by God?
>>
>>2243469

For the purpose of explaining the Word of God not to you, but to other people reading, yes.

I don't argue with anyone.
>>
>>2243700
They don't.

You're just massively confused over how many Days of Preparation were in that week, since the 14th fell on a second Thursday.
>>
"Babies are such a great way to begin people"
>>
>>2243700
>Only in John

Some years before the birth of Jesus, the Passover celebration had been changed and in the Lord’s time called for a brief ritual meal of lamb, unleavened bread, and bitter herbs (horseradish) to begin the 14th followed by a great and leisurely festival meal on the 15th, when the Feast of Unleavened Bread begins. This meal is called the Passover Seder.

>>
>>2243719
>t. Jack Kelley, from heaven
>>
>>2243464

>I ask them questions about the bible, and they give me bible verses. What idiots!
>>
File: book-of-mormon.jpg (116KB, 944x993px) Image search: [Google]
book-of-mormon.jpg
116KB, 944x993px
solved a long time ago.
>>
>>2243706

>They don't.

They do.

>And the first day of unleavened bread, when they killed the passover, his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the passover?

>Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover

>>2243719

>Some years before the birth of Jesus, the Passover celebration had been changed and in the Lord’s time called for a brief ritual meal of lamb, unleavened bread, and bitter herbs (horseradish) to begin the 14th followed by a great and leisurely festival meal on the 15th, when the Feast of Unleavened Bread begins. This meal is called the Passover Seder.

You might want to check up, it's called "Numbers, 9:11". You will also note that the Gospels, sans John, operate under this framework.

>The 14th became known among the people as Preparation Day , because during the day they made ready for the great feast day beginning at sundown, after which no work was permitted. Mark 15:42, Luke 23:54, John 19:31 all identify Preparation Day as the day of the Lord’ s death,

Clearly not, since again, the abovementioned verses, which explicitly say "UNLEAVENED BREAD".

You should really try responding to what other people are saying instead of repeating the same nonsense over and over again.
>>
no squealing, remember that it's all in your head
>>
"I had a penny, and I had another penny. I took my pennies to the market square. I did want a rabbit, a little baby rabbit, and I looked for a rabbit 'most everywhere."
>>
>>2243753
The Passover doubles as the Day of Preparation for the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

14 - Passover
15 - Feast of Unleavened Bread.

You're not going to understand Moses and the prophets until you turn your heart to the Jewish messiah, Yeshua.
>>
>>2243812
>Repeating your incoherence.

Why don't you try re-reading Mark, Matthew, and Luke, and see how they're all eating the Passover on the Feast of Unleavened Bread, i.e. the 15th. (since the Passover was offered that afternoon, on the 14th, and that's actually the problem, since Jesus and pals didn't show up to the offering, just to the dinner).

Then we can talk about how you can make your bizarre timeline work so that Jesus is crucified prior to him eating his own last supper.
>>
>>2243829
They're not.

That's your misunderstanding.

I keep posting a paragraph that explains it, and you keep refusing to grasp that you haven't found an error in the Word of God.

An error you desperately want to exist.

Because you think believing in the Jewish Messiah makes you no longer a Jew, and you REALLY love being a Jew.

13 - Day of Preparation for the Passover
14 - Passover and Day of Preparation for the Feast of Unleavened Bread
15 - Feast of Unleavened Bread.
>>
“But the Lord’s (YHWH’s) angel called to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!” “Here I am!” he answered. “Do not harm the boy!” the angel said. “Do not do anything to him, for now I know that you fear God (Elohim) because you did not withhold your son, your only son, from me.””
>>
"One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin."
>>
So It Goes
>>
>>2243836

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark%2014:12

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+26%3A17&version=KJV

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+22%3A7&version=KJV

>And the first day of unleavened bread, when they killed the passover, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the passover?

>I keep posting a paragraph that explains it,

Except it doesn't explain it, because the Passover is not a Sabbath, and the three Gospels repeatedly identify the festival of unleavened bread as the time that the Passover is to be eaten.
>>
>>2243688
>You can see all sides of a cube from one side

/his/, everyone. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>2242117
>>jesus is his own son
>>jesus is his own father
>>jesus killed himself
No. The Father is not the Son is not the Father
>>
>>2242273
>>2242288
wicked awesome shitposts!
>>
>>2242869
John 8:58
>>
>>2243060
Catholics aren't Christian
>>
>>2244137
Thank you, my friend.
>>
>>2244156
No one has been Christian since the last apostle died.
>>
>>2242117
>Jesus killed himself
>Suicide is an unforgivable sin
>>
>>2244321
Protestant, Evangelical, Fundamentalist and Christian are synonyms
>>
Don't you realize that we will judge angels? So you should surely be able to resolve ordinary disputes in this life.
>>
I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.
>>
Ah yes God, able to create all things, the heavens, the earth, logic, reason, beauty, physics, etc etc does not have the capability of existing in a trinity. Fedora tippers are beyond retarded.
>>
There was a little girl
And she had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead.

And when she was good,
She was very, very good.
But when she was bad, she was horrid.
>>
I ran into the Devil, babe
He loaned me twenty bills
I spent that night in Utah
In a cave up in the hills

I set out running but I take my time
A friend of the devil is a friend of mine
If I get home before daylight
I just might get some sleep tonight

I ran down to the levee
But the Devil caught me there
He took my twenty dollar bill
And he vanished in the air
>>
>>2244567
Got two reasons why I cry away each lonely night
First one's named sweet Emmeline,
And she's my heart's delight

Second one is prison, babe
The sheriff's on my trail
And if he catches up with me
I'll spend my life in jail
>>
>>2242734
M8, that's literally the point why Jesus came to Earth as a MAN. So you could aspire to be like that man.
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.