[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the personification of Germany's people, culture,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Adolf-Hitler.jpg (45KB, 505x799px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-Hitler.jpg
45KB, 505x799px
This is the personification of Germany's people, culture, and philosophy. Say something nice about him.
>>
>>2238502
>germany
>nice
>>
>>2238510
I didn't say Germany was nice, just to say something nice
>>
>>2238502
He did kill 6 million Jews though.
>>
>>2238528
Allegedly.
>>
>>2238502
He killed Hitler.
>>
>>2238537
If he didn't kill them, where did they go?
>>
>>2238537
not dis shittu agen
>>
>>2238502
>Say something nice about him.
He drove Germany into the dirt in 12 years. That was nice of him.
>>
>>2238543
An happy farm, where they can run and play everyday.
>>
>>2238510
See, it's not that hard to say nice things about him >>2238528 I'd also like to add in that he helped purge gypsies and homosexuals.
>>
>>2238502
He killed Hitler.
>>
He's not even fucking German
>>
>>2238502
He was a good public speaker
>>
>>2238502
He cared about his country. :)
>>
>>2240825
This. He's Austrian.
>>
>>2238502
He killed six million jews. Based.
>>
>>2238502
I liked his book.
>>
They'll never be anyone like him again. He had one friend in Vienna he used to go to the opera with on occasion and one night after the opera as they were walking around discussing it AH supposedly had some sort of vision. Yes later, after he was in power, his friend would remind him of that night and he remembered it immediately and said simply: "Yes, that was the night when it came..."

What he meant by "it,"
no one knows but according to his friend he was a completely different man after that night.
>>
>>2238502
>>2238528

Compared to the amounts of mass murdering of jews throughout the middle ages and during the time of rome, Hitler is mer amature at the jew killin business.
>>
>>2238502
His dog looks nice.
>>
>>2242158
Sounds like fanfic
>>
>>2238502
Assraped the juden
>>
>is a literal cuckold
makes sense desu
>>
#GermanDeathCamps, #GermanNotNazi, #GermanNotPolish
>>
File: 1476555721432.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1476555721432.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>2238502
>the personification of Germany's people
>is an austrian
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.