[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was the iron guard so based? https://www.youtube.com/wat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Iron_Guard_by_ce_faa_sabin.jpg (193KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Guard_by_ce_faa_sabin.jpg
193KB, 752x1063px
Why was the iron guard so based?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_vpttEhw7s
>>
>>2232696
>>
>>2232696
Unique mix of fascism and traditional religion.
>>
Christianity is about letting an innocent man take your blame
how is that compatible with fascism (strength, will, blood and soil, etc)
>>
>>2232735

Actually that's just one among the various interpretations of what christ did.
Christ as a warrior-priest who conquered hell is quite a lot more compatible.
>>
File: IMG_0170.jpg (212KB, 790x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.jpg
212KB, 790x336px
From each according to their ability to each according to their need.
>>
>>2232750

>"need"
>>
File: austro.jpg (74KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
austro.jpg
74KB, 800x560px
>>2232735
Fascism is compatible with pretty much anything, the autrians had a preAnschluss fascist state that was a hardcore catholic theology-fascism hybrid which wanted to implemented the medieval society pyramid with all its restrictions back.

Imagine the Deusvult fraction of /pol/ and some medieval history geeks get absolute power of your country.
>>
>>2232715
This
>>
>>2232715
>Fascism is compatible with pretty much anything,
Only Catholic nations.
>>
>>2232784
>Fascism is compatible with pretty much anything
This. The beauty of fascism is how extremely flexible and compatible with other ideologies it is. You can even make the argument that Stalinist Russia was more fascist than it was communist (note I'm talking about proper fascism, I'm not using the term as a dirty word).
>>
>>2232867
If they only would have tried to not blob out all the time. Ridiculous irridentism seems to be just as much as a part of it as cultural/religious flexibility.
>>
>>2232908
British fascism was opposed to war for instance.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.