[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't the problem with learning about History is that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1483926078107.jpg (58KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
1483926078107.jpg
58KB, 640x604px
Isn't the problem with learning about History is that you inevitably turn into le inderesding faggd man?

How do you prevent yourself from projectile vomiting everything you from time to time during topics of conversation? Learn about normie shit? Is that the trick?
>>
>>2232071
fuck i want to know this too
>>
Jus b ur self m8.
>>
>>2232102

WOWW

dank u soo much brudder :DDD
>>
>>2232071
I'm pretty sure being a faggot isn't a choice, you just got to learn to deal with it OP.
>>
>>2232071
I just don't mention history or anything related unless someone else brings it up. People hate having their traditional knowledge challenged, even if it's something obvious wrong.

For instance, one of my coworkers, a guy in his 40s, thought the US beat back Russia and Germany in WW2 at the same time and even after explaining and showing written accounts, he insisted that we were only allied in name and that there was a whole secret war going on between US commandos and Russians throughout 1942. Now, anytime he brings up history in passing, he'll quickly phrase it with, "Better not bring this up around anon, he'll start telling me it never happened."
>>
>>2232141
fucking normies
>>
>>2232141
Right, it's probably the way you told him he was wrong. God forbid any man thinks that he is wrong about something and admits it.

Pride.
>>
>>2232071
Learn to tell stories with it. It's sort of like how ex-military guys can learn to connect with civilians by explaining things with a personal anecdote or a story they've heard while on tour.

For example:
>>2232141
The proper way to handle this situation wouldn't be to single the guy out and throw out facts, but to swerve the conversation right into a story involving Russians and Americans working together. LIke, 'my grandfather made stuff in a factory for lend lease and told me this funny story.'

Even normies learn to do this with normie topics that they could totally sperg out about, like sports.
>>
>>2232141
I don't get people like it's obviously not merely an issue of being stupid or uninformed it's something...else. Something malicious.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.