[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Forced and mostly public anilingus was used from time immemorial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: arousing.gif (621KB, 697x400px) Image search: [Google]
arousing.gif
621KB, 697x400px
>Forced and mostly public anilingus was used from time immemorial as a form of humiliation and punishment, usually of prisoners. The use of the practice in the Thirty Years' War was described by Grimmelshausen in Simplicius Simplicissimus (1668).

This is pretty hot. I can imagine scenarios would have been perhaps a captured general being forced to rim his underling's butt after a defeat. Are there any specific historical examples, /his/?
>>
>>2230438
While I'm a little scared that you said it was hot, I'm pretty interested. Bump.
>>
>>2230481
>While I'm a little scared that you said it was hot

Why?
>>
File: 1478676158028.jpg (9KB, 200x355px) Image search: [Google]
1478676158028.jpg
9KB, 200x355px
>>2230438
>usually of prisoners
usually means not always...
this adds a whole new depth to the age of pike and shot.
>>
>>2230438
Sauce or GTFO
>>
>>2230638
I don't know, I just saved it from a reaction image thread or something.
>>
File: lewd jinxie.jpg (34KB, 285x301px) Image search: [Google]
lewd jinxie.jpg
34KB, 285x301px
>This is pretty hot.
Which one do you want to be?
>>
>>2230481
Literally homophobe.
>>
>>2230851
Take a guess :3
>>
>>2230638
Try "Upotte!", I'm not sure
>>
>>2230510
Unwashed hairy prisoner ass from the pre Hygene days most likely

>Unless that's your thing
>>
File: 1464306074463.jpg (70KB, 989x783px) Image search: [Google]
1464306074463.jpg
70KB, 989x783px
anulingus are good as long as you are the giver, not the receiver. full of virgins in this thread...
>>
>>2230438
Where's the appeal in having your arse licked?
>>
>>2231298

Feels amazing.
>>
Is this entire place full of turd burglers?
>>
File: Dutch-print-30-years-war-1630.jpg (1MB, 1500x1265px) Image search: [Google]
Dutch-print-30-years-war-1630.jpg
1MB, 1500x1265px
>>2230638
You dont need a source to believe it the thirty year war was nuts and torturing someone by forcefeeding him a mixture of vomit piss and diarrhea was just one of many fun things that could happen to you as a peasant at the mercy of mercenaries before your nuts were cut off and your entrails nailed to a tree for shits and giggles.
>>
Here's a more realistic outcome.

>After beating somebody during the 30 years war, the successfull general not only massacred the enemies that surrendured, but raped and murdered 100% of the population of a nearbye town, using the dead bodies as fleshlights. They also killed around 5% of their own men just to be more edgy.
>>
>>2231311
I suggest going to /pol/ if it bothers you that much, homophobe
>>
>>2231311
Gays and trannies are the most vocal minority on 4chan, just look at how many containment boards they have.
>>
>>2230638
Contextually right before this Gotz Von Berlichingen was known for ass eating references and was fond of suggesting it to his enemies.
>>
Why was the Thirty Years War so fucked, /his/?
Things seemed a lot more grotesque and even personal than times like even the Early Middle Ages?
>>
>>2232422
A century of social realities breaking down and entire communities fracturing, fraught with reformations and counter reformations, playing out on a populace fed on theological controversy instead of education and moral tracts instead of literature will do bad things to people.
>>
>>2230510
You think rimming an unwashed, hairy, zit covered, shit encrusted ass of some soldier is hot? You're fucking disgusting.
>>
>>2232459
inb4 ur a hobophone
>>
>>2232466
Nigger probably thinks the average early modern period soldier was some kind of hot anime twink and not a smelly, hairy fat fuck.
>>
File: barabf.png (853KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
barabf.png
853KB, 601x601px
>>2232474
>was some kind of hot anime twink

Twinks are gross, desu
>>
>>2232474
>>2232459
Maybe he's a sadist. He just wants to make someone else do it in public.
>>
>>2232445
2018 could be 1618 again
>>
>>2232445
Can you recommend any books to read? Rimming stories not required.
>>
>>2232596
C.V. Wedgewood's The Thirty Years War is a very long, somewhat hard, incredibly worthwhile read.

There's a very detailed breakdown of the characters of the major players and of the times in a lot of aspects that really methodically breaks down just how much of a clusterfuck the European situation was.

I like audiobooks and this one in particular is one of my favorites. Really pleasant speaker who's read some great books on the Crusades before this.
>>
>>2232619
Thanks, copped.
>>
>>2232422
It was probably the only time people were sincere in their religion on all sides. The Renaissance was the exact time where you had science and religion being equal, something that changed by the time the Enlightenment came about. It was way easier to prove God with the renewed knowledge than during the dark ages.
>>
>>2232405
Er aber, sag's ihm, er kann mich im Arsche lecken!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.