[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard that in several third world countries the girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: referfr.png (217KB, 721x620px) Image search: [Google]
referfr.png
217KB, 721x620px
I've heard that in several third world countries the girl who gets raped is forced to marry her rapist

But i dont understand it from an antropholical point of view

Are you telling me a father whose daughter gets raped doesnt give a fuck about the rape and just wants her to marry him?

What if he is a respetable man of a wealthy family and the rapist is just a thug?

Wouldnt that type of law just make every man who wants to marry a girl rape her instead of asking her dad for approval?

(I assume the law actually says "if the rapist is rich, then lets force him to marry her" but otherwise lets beat him , but i want to be sure)
>>
non virgin girls are worthless and can't married off especially if they're potentially pregnant, nobody wants to raise a wife's son, making a girl marry her racist is actually a protective measure for her in bronze age village #838384
>>
>>2227020
>making a girl marry her racist

is everything about race with you SJW people, geeez
>>
>>2227020
You're right about the last part, but its expanded towards "rapist can provide for the daughter" as well.

If a poor guy rapes a rich girl, he'll be dead/beaten for sure. If a poor guy rapes a poor girl, he has to take care of her. If a rich guy rapes a poor girl, he's forced to take care of her. If a rich guy rapes a rich girl, he'll get sued/forced to take care of her/etc.

The entire family is dragged along with it as well. So when they apply the "forced to marry" law, it means the guy's family now has to take care of the girl and treat her right.
>>
>>2227020
Non-virgins are worthless
>>
>>2227020

This mostly happens in the dirt poor, pig-shit ignorant backwaters but it's such an affront to our sense of justice that it gets publicised and creates a distorted image.

These are often communitarian cultures where the reputation of one's family is absolutely the most important thing and the insecure, brown baby-dicks who are in charge will happily try to manage the perception of the rape to other families in their bumfuck little village so that they don't lose prestige. They will simply try to play it off as premarital sex, which is shameful but if they can get their damaged goods daughter off their hands it's a lot easier than challenging the status quo. Higher status families simply have the rapist killed, they don't usually bother with a trial because it tarnishes the reputation of the family again as it makes the daughter look like she wasn't brought up properly (most people assume the woman was partially or entirely responsible.)
We should have let the USSR colonise these execrable parts of the world, women were educated to the same level of men and challenge these medieval attitudes.
>>
File: 1483377458934.gif (487KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483377458934.gif
487KB, 500x281px
>>2227043
A-anon kun
>>
>>2227020

outside the white western civ, rape is traditionally practiced all over Asia (India, Arabia, Japan), Africa, Latin America

historically and anthropologically grape was the main mode of reproduction

up until very recently raping was the norm in western civilization

servants (wives)/slaves were raped as a standard, and still is practiced by the upper classes

hisorically, bride kidnapping was a common practice, and still common in various parts of the world

rape of sabines is an example of the common practice ancient peoples
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.