[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone explain to me the circumcision meme? As a uncut brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Someone explain to me the circumcision meme? As a uncut brother in America, I was always under the impression that circumcision is very common and I was the exception, but it appears to not be the case? What's the reason for America to be more circumcised compared to other countries?

> inb4 joos
>>
>>2224666
It was originally thought of as a way to reduce masturbation, and it just sort of stuck around as a cultural artifact after that. There's no real benefits to it, but it also doesn't cause any harm, so no one really cares.
>>
>>2224666
>>>>>South Korea
The fuck
>>
>>2224699
They study the Talmud in school.
>>
Water scarcity.
>>
>>2224699

The jews of asia.
>>
>>2224699

The US's influence in South Korea is no joke; circumcision came with the military in the 1950's.
>>
>>2224666
Da joos.
>>
>>2224680
Sadly this.
>>
>>2224666
Kellog and other assholes pushed it claiming it was healthy and would prevent boys from jerking off.
>>
>>2224680
>doesn'tcause any harm
Google "circumcision complications" for me.
Protip: One possible complication is the loss of your penis and the others leave you with a useless mutant cock.
>>
>>2224666
The guy who made Kellogg's hated masturbation and told every American to circumcise their child.
>>
>>2224666
It's originally started in the deserts of the East as a way to reduce infection and irritation caused by bugs and sand.

Then the Jews made it quasi-religious. Died down for a bit before Americans brought it back as a way to make sex and masturbation bad.
>>
>>2224680

>it also doesn't cause any harm

That's actually not true. Amputation of the foreskin results in the loss of primary erogenous tissue and causes abnormal nerve growths to form in the circumcision scar, as the truncated nerves cannot heal properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/abstract

Circumcision also increases the risk of meatal stenosis by a factor of 16 to 26.

http://sciencenordic.com/male-circumcision-greatly-increases-risk-urinary-tract-problems
>>
>>2226063

>It's originally started in the deserts of the East as a way to reduce infection and irritation caused by bugs and sand.

This is a myth created post-hoc. There is no credible evidence whatsoever that sand or bugs entering the foreskin is an issue in desert environments.

Circumcision is simply another form of ritual mutilation like how some societies knock out teeth, bind feet, flatten heads, etc.
>>
>>2224666
Circumcision is common only in muslim countries and anglo-saxon countries for some reason
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.