[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If China is considered the "mother culture" of East

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Ancient India-Beliefs.jpg (65KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient India-Beliefs.jpg
65KB, 600x479px
If China is considered the "mother culture" of East Asia, is India the "mother culture" of South Asia?
>>
>>2224014
Yep
>>
>>2224014
Nope
>>
>>2224014
Eh
>>
>>2224014
Who are "Indians" in a cultural ethno-linguistic sense? I understand Greeks, Latins, Chinese, Egyptians, Babylonians, Persians, Assyrians, and Russians. But "Indians?" Its a civilization in itself. Not the mother of a civilsations.
>>
>>2224014
Sometimes I touch myself at night and it causes natural disasters
>>
>>2224014
Pretty much yeah. Chinese civilization spread from the Yellow river east to Korea and Japan, and south to the Yangtze and Vietnam. After the collapse of the IVC and the migrations of the Indo-Aryans, Indian civilization emerged around the Ganges and spread south to the Deccan, peninsular India and Sri Lanka, and east to Indonesia and Indochina. In between them, Tibet and the Tarim Basin were heavily influenced by both.

Both China and India didn't exist in a vacuum and were influenced in their development from outside of course, especially India which adopted stuff like writing from the Middle East. But they developed urbanism and statehood independently.

The spread of civilization also wasn't just a simple process of savages being given civilization, it involved a more complicated mix of independent social development and selective adoption of culture and isntitutions from more complex societies.
>>
>>2224413

have you tried having someone else touch you instead
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.