[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why didn't Hitler use Sarin gas against the allies? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: litler.jpg (41KB, 496x529px) Image search: [Google]
litler.jpg
41KB, 496x529px
So why didn't Hitler use Sarin gas against the allies? The Germans had a huge chemical weapons advantage over the Russians and even the Western allies.

At the very least why didn't he use Sarin during the Battle of Berlin? He had nothing to lose and the Russian would have stood no chance.

Why should he care about the Geneva convention against chemical weapons, was he dare I say it - not that bad of a guy.
>>
He didn't want it used against him?
>>
>>2215053
The commies were tearing through his defenses - he had nothing to lose
>>
Because the allies had their own stockpiles of gas.

And if the gas starts flying, the side with cars is going to have an advantage over the side with mostly horse drawn logistics.
>>
>>2215088
The Allies had anthrax, mustard gas and chlorine but Sarin was developed by the Nazi's and is far more potent than all the others.

The Nazi's squandered their lead in chemical weapons by not deploying them
>>
Sometimes psychopaths do crazy stuff; other times they do other crazy stuff and not the first crazy stuff. Insanity can't be predicted.
>>
>>2215689
I remember you. You only made a few posts with that trip, and they were all weird as fuck.
>>
File: war.jpg (739KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
war.jpg
739KB, 1280x1024px
>>2215045
He'd been gassed before in WW1, so he basically had a phobia of gas and refused to use it in the 2nd war.
>>
>>2215045
Because Hitler suffered from a gas attack when he was serving in the German army during WW1. Didn't really have that big a problem with using it against Jews though.
>>
the guy had a family, he wasn't totally unhuman. He knew the limits, not to mention if chemical warfare came into play, I truly believe the German people would have turned on him.
>>
>>2215045
It's very easy to gas your own troops, and WWII was a much more mobile war than WWI
>>
>>2215713
More like he used the gas for "other" purposes
>>
>>2215713
>>2215722
Mainly that. He'd been gassed before so he was utterly terrified of it as a concept, and thus he didn't ever break it out in fear of the Allies using it against German troops. Fortunately for all, the Allies were waiting for the Germans to use chemical weapons first, so they never actually got used.
>>
>>2215726
Probably not. It's not like gas attacks caused the collapse of the German and French governments during WW1. Plus, gas ain't exactly useful against mobile target, as the lines were constantly shifting on all fronts during the war.
>>
>>2215750

yeah ok I could see that, Now that I think about the way WW2 was fought vs WW1 that makes a lot of sense
>>
>>2215750
So in WWI gas was used mainly on the western front due to a less mobile warfare, right? On WWI eastern front the battles were as mobile as they were in WWII if I'm not mistaken. I just don't know how well gasses performed on eastern front during the great war, or if they were used there at all
>>
>>2215045
He should have at least used it in Moscow and Stalingrad when the soviets where literally on their knees to deliver the killing blow. I doubt the soviets would have been able to deliver the same kind of gas attacks in return given their situation at the time.
>>
>>2216666
The allies would have used it as an excuse to use gas against Germany, the brits had shit loads of gas and were waiting for a reason to use it, plan a was use it if the Germans invaded the Isles
>>
>>2215045
Because chemical weapons actually aren't that effective.
>>
>>2215045
Because in NBC style warfare, payback is a BITCH.

Plus Hitler personally experienced chemical warfare. He hated it.
>>
>>2215045
Gas is fairly useless
>>
>>2215045
Cuz he used it all on the Jews/homos
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.