[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >king of france >have to consolidate power and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: lxiv.jpg (2MB, 1390x1975px) Image search: [Google]
lxiv.jpg
2MB, 1390x1975px
>be me
>king of france
>have to consolidate power and gain favour with the nobles
>do this by turning our old family country house in the middle of nowhere to a huge fucking palace
>call it the palace of Versailles
>make courtiers and nobles live at my palace in luxury
>organise constant parties and things to do to distract them from plotting against me
>enforce a strict dresscode by position
>people literally spending their entire savings on clothing and fashion to compete with one another
>people have to maintain two homes, one between Paris and one at Versailles
>people literally spending all their money on these wacky silk costumes to please me and compete with one another
>decide to start reading everyone's letters to discover plots
>use a unique method of extraction to copy seals, opening up all the letters, reading them and then resealing them
>hire the most famous cryptographer in Europe to decrypt all the incredibly complexly encrypted letters being sent
>have my wife and mistresses sleep in other rooms and my best friend and loyal servant sleep at the foot of my bed

Literally how did this fucker get away with this wacky shit?!
>>
he wuz kangz
>>
Absolutism is a hell of a drug. Go look up the meals that were served at Versailles.
>>
>>2214996
>spend money out of the ass and basically guarantee bankrupt for my successors, partially contributing to the Guillottine Fiesta called Revolution
>In the next millenium, children are taught that you were the best King of France

oi I am laffin
>>
>>2215026
>you will never be a wacky autocrat
>>
>>2214996
His bio would make a neat TV series.
>>
he was the law
>>
>>2215086
It already exists now. It's called 'Versailles'.
>>
>>2214996
>wants orange trees at palace
>too cold to grow orange trees at palace
>has orange trees anyways
>l'Orangerie

This dude was the king of kings. Rappers wish they could wear the fur coats and bling this guy had.

I really want to believe this guy gave 0 fucks.

Like he was completely in power. and he could do it. if he was born a generation before he couldnt, if he was gorn a generation after he couldnt. but this guy just had the ultimate luck of being king exactly when he was king and he was just the king of fuck you all im king.

I mean he must of known the future king was going to get the shit end. he must have! He knew what he was doing was completely fucked but he just did it. and he looked real awesome doing it. I mean look at that painting!!! you can't fake that shit! fucking majestic
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.