[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw I realized that there's no good or evil, just other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: ce1b309a04b0414ebf087b323918d44a.jpg (361KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ce1b309a04b0414ebf087b323918d44a.jpg
361KB, 1152x1536px
mfw I realized that there's no good or evil, just other peoples gains and losses. mfw I really am just a cog in this proverbial machine. mfw life is just some existential nightmare until you pass into the void. Rich, poor, handsome, ugly, lazy, sick, healthy... None of it matters. Your riding that universal cunt into oblivion.
>>
>>2214588
>mfw I realized that there's no good or evil, just other peoples gains and losses
Your right. So why do people always bitch about imperialism and other systems with clear winners and losers?
>>
>>2214588
I used to think evil didn't exist.

It does.
I absolutely does.
>>
>>2214594
no, i'm not bitching. I live in a country, where I routinely and daily thrive off the misery of the third world. Life's just grand.
>>
>>2214598
I read the stoics and Epictetus and want to believe. But I don't think there's an evil. Just a chaotic reoccurrence snake machine.
>>
>>2214628
its ok man, you can let it out.
>>
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
>>
File: burning-alive.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
burning-alive.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>>2214611
I encourage you to seek out fucked up and horrific shit, pic related. "See the elephant" as they say.
Its the only way to get any kind of perspective on what's right and wrong in the world.
>>
>>2214704
>mfw I did this and ended up with much more respect for Syria/Iran and I now hate the West and ISIS equally
>mfw I have no face for this
>>
>>2214588

Why do you have images of little girls saved on your hard-drive?
>>
File: moth.jpg (65KB, 640x532px) Image search: [Google]
moth.jpg
65KB, 640x532px
>>2214975
Is it a crime for a grown man to like cute things?
>>
>History, Humanities & Blogposting
>>
>>2215158

Yes.
>>
>>2215158

Not so fast pedo, you're not going to fallaciously shape what you actually do...

>Is it a crime for a man to keep pictures of 4 year olds to fulfill a sexual desire?

Now things are back on track.
>>
>>2215409
There's no evidence he's sexually attracted to them. Men can find little kids cute in a familial way
>>
OP HERE IT WAS JURT A CUTE GIRL I DKNT WANTTO RAM MY DICK IN HER HOLY HELL THIS BOARD
>>
>>2215656
Prove it, pedo. Post all your little girl pictures and we'll be the judge of that.
>>
>>2215759
kek
>>
>>2214594
Because you never want to be on the losing side and those that "bitch" are or would be
>>
>>2214588
Fuck all that shit. Where my Onism bros at?
>tfw the realisation that you will only experience this life only through "you" and that "you" is the only version of life you are living and are trapped in, constantly and forever, frustrates you.
>tfw you first experienced this around the age of 10 and where overwhelmed with frustration
>>
File: 1474614475648.jpg (379KB, 671x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474614475648.jpg
379KB, 671x800px
>>2215656

gb2reddit
>>
Yeah, God is real and he's the cure for all this stupid bullshit you're feeling.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.