[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've always wondered what the modern relationship between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

I've always wondered what the modern relationship between greeks and persians are. What do greeks think of Persia? What do Persians think of greece?

Picture related
>>
>If there's one thing we can agree on it's that Turks are evil.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend?
>>
>>2212819
>modern relationship between greeks and persians
Non-existent. They don't share a border or any other relation at all. Only the biggest autists would care about muh Greek-Persian wars in antiquity.
>>
Don't know what they think of us, but of the Greeks that are aware that the Iranians are the Persians (not few but not all are aware of it), we tend to have favorable and sympathetic views towards them.
>>
>>2212832
Persians =/= Turks.
>>
>>2212819
Fuck turkish scum
>>
File: 1481305521509.png (213KB, 613x611px) Image search: [Google]
1481305521509.png
213KB, 613x611px
>>2213177
Read his post again.
Turkey is their common historical and geopolitical enemy.
>>
>>2213177
He's talking about the fact that both Greeks and Iranians in general dislike Turks.
>>
>>2212852
>implying the last Roman-Persian war wasn't another example of Greece-Persia interaction
>>
>>2213196
>>2213196
By modern he probably means your grandparents life time
>>
>>2213189
>>2213192
Ah, I see. Well carry on with the Turk hating.
>>
>>2213219
Still, that's another example of Greek-Persian rivarly in the past
>>
>>2213276
I dunno; they werent necesaarily greeks but roman. Did they identify as roman or greek?
>>
>>2213305
They were Roman but Heraclius making the main language Greek because of the already big Greek influence in the provinces kinda makes it compatible, even more so after the Arab conquests happened and the only Roman provinces left were the mostly Greek ones.
>>
>>2212819
Persians about greeks: neutral, but once we conquer them
>>
>>2212819
You know alexander the great was actually turkush
>>
>>2213357
pretty sure it's the other way around
>>
>>2213369
>turkish
*MACEDONIAN you retard
>>
>>2213404
No he was born in ankara cunt
>>
>>2213404
Jealous fucking greek
>>
>>2213404
Macedoniabros everywhere *roll eyes*
>>
>>2213404
Here we go again.
Arekusanderu ZAGREETO was a famous Japanese shogun.
>>
>>2213404
MI
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.