[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> when you ask an Afrocentrist about the Songhai, Mali and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: nick young bad resolution.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
nick young bad resolution.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
> when you ask an Afrocentrist about the Songhai, Mali and Mossi Empires, what they traded in
> when you ask them what the Oromo migrations where
> when you ask them which country has monarchs descended from King Solomon
> ...
>>
>>2212089
EGYPT
>>
>When the only negrocentrists you come across are actually /pol/tards roleplaying on /his/ and the "redpilled" jannie never does anything to combat the eternal fucking shitposting
>>
>>2212089
>Songhai
>"Empire"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tondibi
>>
WE
>>
>>2212089
> when you ask them which country has monarchs descended from King Solomon
Ethiopia?
>>
>>2212425
>pretending afrocentrists don't exist just to shit on /pol/

They might not be real on 4chan but they're very real in the US. And the most ironic part is that they're not even cerebrating real African history.
>>
>>2213454
>Egypt is not in Africa
>>
>>2213454
Black people talk about this regularly with Hoteps.

Literally Google "what's a hotep", blacks don't.need.you. to save them.
>>
>>2213502
Everyone needs someone to save them. Jesus Christ is the way to salvation.
>>
>>2212089
It's tragic

I'm a nig myself and these fools look at me like I've got spinach coming out of my ears when I mention anything actually Sub-Saharan African
>>
>>2212089
i miss melanin warrior he hasn't posted since november and im really worried he killed himself over trump or something
>>
>>2213861
I'm north african, what do you guys think about us? i know some look at us as arab invaders which is sad since I'm a berber and we berbers see ourselves as native africans, I personnaly like subsaharans more than north african arabs and middle easterners.
>>
>>2213891
African Americans?

We consider you black. I'm not kidding. My sister's best friend is a green eyed pale skinned light haired caucasian Berber immigrant chick from Algeria and everyone just says she's black.

It gets weird when you consider that real black africans call north africans white.
>>
>>2213900
Yeah well "white" and "black" don't really have the same meaning in america kek I mean there are some black americans who are so pale they look egyptian
But I meant more like do they hold favorable or unfavorable opinnions of us
>>
>>2213850
American Blacks were utter cucks to religion. It's really fucked with their heads.

They don't need it
>>
>>2213964
Why? Jesus is the door to the realm of God. Accept it my brother.
>>
>>2213964

As if American Blacks need another reason to self-segregate themselves from the rest of American society

Becoming Muslims ought to make the rest see them on equal terms
>>
>>2214029

Most of them ought to self-segregate back to Africa.
>>
>>2214029
Being African American isn't being tied to Christianity. Not saying they should all join Eye-slam.
>>
>>2214048
It kinda is

You can't be African American if you don't follow the scripture
>>
>>2213964
This, secularism will save black people.

>>2214029
I hate most Black American Muslims. Most of them are about as Muslim as Mormons are Christian. Good food though, bean pies are better than they sound.
>>
>>2215286
>bean pie

That sounds pretty good actually.
>>
>>2213138
Ironically, OP doesnt know shit either, because the Solomon claim is just medieval Ethiopian "we wuz kangs" propaganda.
>>2213964
Yes, I'm sure the black community will improve when even MORE of them are having children out of wedlock, selling drugs, and so on.
>>
>>2215516
It really is. It tastes similar to a smoother sweet potato pie, but you could easily make it more savory if you want.

>>2215554
You have an unfortunate point. Many black people (really, people in general) avoid all of that because of religion.
>>
File: IMG_0423.jpg (37KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423.jpg
37KB, 236x350px
>>2213939
Pretty favorable

In terms of groups black americans like most, the top 3

>Serbians
>MENA people
>Chinese

If shit jumps off we usually side with arab/berber looking folk

But Serbia is #1

I have no FUCKING idea why black americans love Serbia so much, I've known multiple niggas with Serbian flags in their homes
>>
>>2215890
that makes literally no sense to me, i don't doubt you i just can't wrap my head around it
>>
>>2215890
It's probably that yugoslav refugees to the usa in the 90s had to move to ghetto neighbourhoods and ended up picking up black, ghetto culture and a lot of them became coal burners
>>
>>2215950
My pet theory is the whole "Tupac is living in Serbia" conspiracy

Either way, at least when I was in high school serbian kids were treated with this bizarre sort of comraderie by the black kids. Full protection from bullies (black or white).
>>
>>2213484
That doesn't mean it's black.
>>
I had a teacher at cc who was an afrocentrist idiot who insisted things like kmt referring to Egyptians skin
>>
File: Berber flag.png (58KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Berber flag.png
58KB, 2000x1333px
>>2213891
Berbers are based.
>>
>>2215950
>It's probably that yugoslav refugees to the usa in the 90s had to move to ghetto neighbourhoods and ended up picking up black, ghetto culture and a lot of them became coal burners
Slavs are pretty racist from what I know
>>
>>2213138

NOT ANYMORE NIGGA
>>
>>2216072
Depends

Dude there's 360,000,000 slavs on earth
>>
>>2213891
Don't really have an opinion either way honestly. Never met a Berber before, don't know much about the history other than desert crossings so I can't exactly form an opinion.
>>
>>2213891
Women are good concubine material.
>>
File: ayyy lmao.gif (1MB, 268x304px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy lmao.gif
1MB, 268x304px
>>2216148
>spot the Turk
lel
>>
>>2216064
>>2216148
Thanks I guess?

>>2216141
Understandable

>>2215890
> Pretty favorable
Sweet!
Kek at afromericans liking Serbia for no aparent reason, I'm more of a Croatia person desu
>>
>>2216129
I thought most of then were racist. There's also a fuckton of asians, but everybody knows that they aren't mostly really fond of westerners (specially in Japan)
>>
File: a1.jpg (95KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
a1.jpg
95KB, 600x405px
>>2216072
Here's a bunch of African Americans fighting in Polish army during 1920 war against the Bolsheviks. The Polish immigrants to the USA in early XXth century weren't considered white, so had to live in black neighbourhoods. A bunch of them intermarried, which resulted with black people immigrating to Poland with their Polish spouses, and the dudes volunteering for the army.
>>
File: a2.jpg (93KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
a2.jpg
93KB, 800x460px
>>2217261
This one's an officer by the looks of it.
>>
File: a3.jpg (70KB, 615x562px) Image search: [Google]
a3.jpg
70KB, 615x562px
>>2217264
>>
>>2217261
Apparently this dude is a French-African though. The Germans captured him on the Western Front and sent to a camp in Poland. When the war ended he joined one of the Polish independence uprisings and later the Polish army.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.