[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historically and ideologically, is racism the most pathetic thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.png (186KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
186KB, 936x590px
those that are racist are simply insecure
>>
>>2210950
Not an argument.
>>
It's just tribalism, heuristics and so on. Not stupid per se, more convenient to blame others for all the world's ills than take responsibility.
>>
>>2210962
Not untrue but posting this should be a bannable offense
>>
They just have an odd reluctance to admit they are part of a chosen group.
>>
>>2210950
The vast majority of humanity is racist anon, the only non racist are white people. Black people are still treated like shit in the middle east even if they are tourist.
>>
>>2210950
>>>/pol/
>>
Racism is a false term, fabricated for the purpose of sheer propaganda.
>>
"Racism" is just a sub-category of "species-ism"

why would it be fine for humans to say "we are the superior species" but not fine for one race to say they are superior? If they can show it and actually do superior things, that is

I don't really find that pathetic, it's pretty tribal, it just crosses into a moral grey area
>>
>>2210950
Yes. Imagine how weak and insecure someone has to be in order to be made angry by the mere sight of a human being different from them.
>>
>>2210967
>"waaaaaaaaaah he said sumfing meen in my safspace waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
>>
>>2211222
how does this not apply to racists, except they're even more easily triggered
>>
>>2211222
>an argument
>>
>>2210950
No. Pure Egalitarianism is.

The average Joe is to stupid to have a real conversation about the differences between the subspecies of humans. That being said, there are differences which make some better then others in small ways. But to a say one is the very best of them all is just silly.
>>
>>2211247
Because they aren't saying you should be banned for not being racist you dipshit
>>
>>2210950
Life is about completion between groups for resources. Racism is logical and well founded unless your going by some ambiguous morality .
>>
>>2211364
*Competition.
>>
>>2211263
the bannable offence wasn't referring to racism it was referring to the "not an argument" meme which is posted ironically on /lit/ but unironically on this board for some reason
not only you have no understanding of debating but you also have terrible reading comprehension
>>
>>2211392
im drunk
>>
>>2211364
The idea that you belong to a group which all white people belong to, is completely arbitrary.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.