[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Berbers of North Africa descended from the Atlanteans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Are the Berbers of North Africa descended from the Atlanteans?
If not where do they come from and why aren't they black?
>>
>>2209860
Berber is a cultural group, not an ethnic one. There's both white and black Berbers
>>
>>2209860
>If not where do they come from and why aren't they black?
Because Negroids are native to South of the Sahara.
>>
>>2210330
Yes and No
>>
>>2209860
>North Americans in charge of studying ethnicities

Maghrebi, Egyptian, Levant, and other people, have always been as light-skinned as Greeks and Italians.

I seriously hope everytime I see a "It's from Africa so it must be black as coal" it's just one massive bait and I'm taking it because I'd rather bite on poor baits than imagine people stupid enough to think all Africans are black
>>
Berbers are a culture

They are ethnically fucked
Visigoths, Assyrians, Mycenaeans, Minoans, Sahidics, Coptics, Celts, Arabs, Etruscans, Tauregs, Mandes, Sea Peoples... all those people left an ethnic thumbprint on the overall Berner ethnic identity
>>
>>2209860
>whatever the fuck pseudo history and Disney fairy tales with a /pol/ spin, the thread.
Wat
>>
>>2209860
There is a genetic marker associated with berber speaking ethnicities and that is E-M81. But yeah the coastal berbers are more west-eurasian, and the ones in the south are more SSA influenced.
>>
>>2209860
>Tuareqs don't exist
>>
>>2210921
when did fucking assyrians get to north africa? Or celts, for that matter? celts were mainly in europe, with a few in modern-day turkey but that's it
>>
>>2211021
Tuaregs are brown not black, they enslaved blacks.
>>
>>2210921
No they are not
Berber people who still speak a berber language still exist solely thanks to their isolation, for that same reason they are pretty much all ethnically homogeneous
>>
>>2209860
1. Berbers are those who speak one small branch of a once larger family.
2. The paleomigrations of North Africa are complicated
3. The oldest known marker in North Africa so far is 25k years old and L which is "SubSaharan"
4."Subsaharan is a stupid term because the Sahara is new and proper have been living in North Africa long before it was formed.
5. Google "Kiffian Reconstruction" and you will see a pre-eurasian Neolithic expansion indigenous North African
>>
>>2209872
This guy is right. Tuaregs are mostly black Berbers, for instance.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.