[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Desire is the cause of suffering. Let's try and devote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Desire is the cause of suffering.

Let's try and devote our lives craving for reaching nirvana.

BRAVO BUDDHA
>>
You're already doing it wrong, if you're actively craving to reach Nirvana.
>>
nirvana isn't something you attain through normal means, it is a consequence of your changed mentality
>>
>>2209751

aye, schizophrenia
>>
>>2209738

Any navel gazers know why the Dalai Lama desires a free Tibet so much? Devotes his entire life to this desire? Desires it above all other things?

No?
>>
File: 1479582148695.png (144KB, 275x289px) Image search: [Google]
1479582148695.png
144KB, 275x289px
>>2209770
>Vajrayana
>Buddhism

Pick one, and only one
>>
>>2209765
the real point of any religion is to take what lessons you can from its morality to live a better life, the mythology and stories about the afterlife are just that
>>
Shouldn't Buddhists be ascetics?

My impression of Western Buddhists is that plenty of them are promiscuous WEEDLMAO.
>>
>>2209795
>Shouldn't Buddhists be ascetics?
yes, many are
>>
>>2209742
what is this furry bara shit
>>
>>2209795

Nope, Buddhists try to stay in the Middle Way, out of extremism.
>>
>>2209816
What's in the middle of the middle, and then what's in the middle of that.
>>
>>2209832

Anna Kendrick's pussy
>>
>>2209795
Western Buddhists are just repackaged liberal protestants. Aesceticism is the core for almost every buddhist practice, except Tantra.
>>
>>2209837
'A pedestal is as much a prison as any small, confined space.'
>>
>>2209738
>Betafags' desire for coitus is what's tormenting them
>castrating themselves is the path to salvation

Was the Buddha retarded?
>>
>>2209812
Bara uber alles
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.