[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is exactly so wrong about abortion. Lets say I am a woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1481434597218.jpg (99KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
1481434597218.jpg
99KB, 600x560px
What is exactly so wrong about abortion. Lets say I am a woman who is pregnant, what obligation do I have to let this little bastard develop inside me at my expense and cause me problems for the rest of my life? Furthermore, it's inside my body, attached to me until very late in to pregnancy. Is shaming just a complete sperg move?
>>
>>2198558
Stop baiting please. We already have one thread for this open.
>>
What exactly is so wrong about killing the homeless. Lets say I am a taxpayer, what obligation do i have to let this little bastard collect welfare from my tax dollars and cause me problems later in life? Furthermore, it's my money, i earned it until its taken by the government. Why can't I just shoot all the poor people?
>>
File: StrawMan2.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan2.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>2198572
>>
shaming is a religious move. the concept that human life has inherent rights.

it's amusing to me that people who think they aren't religious are the ones arguing that a fetus isn't human. it's obviously the fetus of a human, why do you have to make a distinction to kill it?

they do because they think humans have inherent rights, even though there's no evidence of this. it's better to just recognize that overpopulation is real, we don't need more people and raising children in unoptimal situations is lame and gay. forcing people to do it anyway because of your weird ideologies, I mean w/e that's what society and law is at the fundamental level.
>>
i wish I was aborted most of the time. I was the first child so I know for a fact my parents got married because of me...And let me you tell you it hasn't been a happy marriage at all. And they won't divorce either because they're cathocucks
>>
>>2198584
>waaaa my life sucks
kys fedora
>>
>>2198578
not him but that's not what a straw man is. he's using an analogous argument based on identical moral principles and cause/effect. a straw man is when someone redefines an argument into something else, and then attacks their redefinition of the argument.
>>
>>2198558
>what obligation do I have to let this little bastard develop inside me at my expense and cause me problems for the rest of my life?
The obligation you accepted when you chose to have sex.
>>
>>2198589
So it's a false analogy. He's still a retard.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.