[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus preached about loving each other and the imminent apocalypse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Jesus preached about loving each other and the imminent apocalypse.

Muhammad preached about the oneness and indivisibility of God.

Followers of both have a singular fanatical obsession with policing sex.

Explain this.
>>
>>2196437

They're both worshipers of false gods, haled to the Temple of Goatse to give their foul offerings.
>>
>>2196437
human nature is inherently jealous and greedy?
>>
all religion is just basically manlet rage
>>
>>2196437
Explain what?
>>
>>2196437
Sexual energy = power.

Power + Organization = Empire

Power + Chaos = Anarchy

Just look at secular societies and you tell me what the sexual revolution is.
>>
>>2196437
Muhammad also preached about the coming apocalypse. Both were pretty open to their female followers and lived in times where they played a major role in the early spread and establishment of the religion. And lot of times when you get a Christian or Muslim sect preaching about the imminent end of the world their views on sex and sexuality are pretty loose.

Controlling sexuality is part of establishing stable civilization, and came about when both religions assumed the role of Imperial cults benefiting the established order.
>>
before there was birth control, or hospitals, or medicine of any kind that didnt come from the woods, "dont have too much sex" was a pretty good rule of thumb
>>
>>2197192
>when you get a Christian or Muslim sect preaching about the imminent end of the world their views on sex and sexuality are pretty loose.
what?
>>
>>2197257
Off the top of my head, you had the Qarmatians in Arabia and the Anabaptists in Munster. Point is, an obsession with controlling sex is the same thing as an obsession with other kinds of strict communal law. Jesus and Muhammad both preached about breaking down the old social order to make something new, and it was their later followers who had established themselves as state bureaucrats and governors who turned those impromptu teachings into rigid law as well.
>>
>>2196437
Because both religions were founded to sustain healthy societies. You can't have a society without a stable family, and you can't have stable families if everybody's running around fucking everybody.
>>
>>2197343
They were founded as end-time reform cults and were bootstrapped later to become a religious framework for a large and stable society.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.