[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edgy jokes aside, do you think there will ever be another crusade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: whenwillwedeusvultagain.jpg (61KB, 525x438px) Image search: [Google]
whenwillwedeusvultagain.jpg
61KB, 525x438px
Edgy jokes aside, do you think there will ever be another crusade?

I'm well aware secularism and atheism have been on the rise in Europe and there aren't as many Christians as there once were.

Do you think protestants/Catholics will ever band together and go on another crusade in the defense of Israel/ attack israel/ attack a different middle eastern nation/ attack their mother country to make her a Christian state again?

Discuss
>>
>>2193886
Europeans/Americans, no. But I could totally see Sub-Sarahan Africans going on a crusade, probably not to the Middle East but against Muslim nations in Africa.
>>
no
Catholic Church has literally no power
by 2100 the entire planet will be atheist (even the sand niggers) and we will be Star trek n shiet
>>
>>2193905
why do you think everyone will be atheist?
>>
>>2193886
If you believe the Catholic prophecies (which I do) then yes.
>>
>>2193912
What Catholic prophecies?
>>
No, because Muslims don't have Jerusalem. I wanna see an Orthodox crusade on Constantinople.
>>
>>2193919
http://www.todayscatholicworld.com/great-catholic-monarch.htm
>>
>>2193941
Damn, had no idea Catholics were this nutty.
>>
>>2193941
By "The Great Monarch" do they mean Jesus or some random dude
>>
>>2193969
For Catholics (unlike Protestants) God has never stopped speaking.
>>2193985
A prophesied hero.
>>
>>2193991
we could really use a catholic hero in this day and age
>>
>>2193991
Whom does God speak to? (Just found the thread am going to read that article now.)
>>
>>2193886
Yes, led by out glorious leader Loys(from France) Lelievre.
>>
>>2194016
I think he means God only speaks to Catholics (meaning the pope)
>>
there hasn't been one for six hundred years

you tell me
>>
>>2193941
>>2193991
WHEN CATHOKEKS AND NEW AGE KEKS COLLIDE
>>
>>2194029
just because you go 40 years without sex, does that mean you'll never get pussy again? i think not
>>
>>2194040
>literal forty y/o virgins
>not doomed from the beginning
>>
>>2194054
They can muster the strength to purchase a call girl and get lucky.
>>
>>2194016
Various Saints and the like.
>>
>>2194054
not what i meant

lets say you get some pussy when youre 14, then go 40 years without getting any. the possibility of you getting some isnt 0%
>>
>>2194069
>54 yo almost-virgins
>Not 0%
>>
>>2194097
rape exists
>>
>>2194038
What do you mean new age? Did you fall for the apologist meme that Catholics wuz always all rational and shit?
>>
>>2194040
It probably does.
>>
All this diplomacy with other religions and other religions leaders was all secretly a build-up to create a great multi-religious crusade to save the Christians and other religious minorities from savages.

Just wait, Pope Francis one day announces, alongside Orthodox patriarchs, the Coptic pope, and Egyptian Grand Mufti, an effort to jointly declare holy war on ISIS.
>>
I doubt it unless the Muslims do something really stupid(nuke). Might not be Catholic though.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.