[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there is an alternative timeline where Strasser becomes fuhrer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: strasserism.png (4MB, 1495x1256px) Image search: [Google]
strasserism.png
4MB, 1495x1256px
>there is an alternative timeline where Strasser becomes fuhrer instead of Hitler and he teams up with Stalin defeating capitalist degeneracy once and for all
>>
god /leftypol/ is really out in force lately
>>
>my fantasy world where being a nazi is socially acceptable
>>
>>2193842
the same one where Trotsky replaces Lenin?
what a shitshow
>>
>>2193847
god /pol/ is out in force lately as well
If only every one of you could fuck off
>>
>>2193847
>implying only /leftypol/ hates capitalism
>>
>>2193842
Wait, this means that a world in which Strasser becomes fuhrer instead of Hitler would even worse. Never thought of that.
>>
>>2193874
*would be even worse
>>
>>2193847
Yeah, i'm sure leftypol loves strasser......
>>
>europe ends up like north korea
>sitting home eating half a potato
>sip vodka
>play tetris on wooden PC
>cyka "rush b" blyat when losing
>friend brings monopoly
>literally monopoly
>u just throw dice until you die
>no houses no monies
>>
>>2193887
it's a fucking struggle being a strasserist, i'll tell you what

can't fit in to mainstream/leftist circles because they think you want to toss all of the minorities into concentration camps and suppress political opposition because you happen to be a nationalist, but also can't fit into nationalist circles because they're all full of insufferable twits who think that minorities should be tossed into concentration camps and the mainstream/leftists should be politically suppressed and who ALSO happen to have fallen for the free market meme.

all I want is a comfy world where every part of the world has sovereignty over itself and a strong and distinct culture, where people are fed and housed instead of left to suffer because of arcane bullshit like housing bubbles and outsourcing. is that so much to ask?
>>
>>2194347

It is because it doesn't work.
>>
>>2194347
put on a nazbol flag and shitpost on leftypol
>>
>>2194350

No system works, they are all in a state of continual evolution.
>>
There is no plausible alt history in which strasser becomes Fuhrer. It was only by a miracle of Weimar politicking, and the cleanse of the SA for the Nazis to convince Hindenburg and co that they weren't going to overthrow the govt, by which Hitler was elected anyway.
>>
>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>2193909
better then becoming overrun by degeneracy and rapefugees
>>
>>2194347
>who think that minorities should be tossed into concentration camps and the mainstream/leftists should be politically suppressed

You are fucking weak, grow a pair faggot
>>
Good thread.

Whosoever supports capitalism is not a true conservative. Only homogeneous militarized societies can thrive in this present age.
>>
>>2193847
nice forced meme
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.