[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this put an end to the discussion? Japanese were primitive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170107-104020.png (208KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170107-104020.png
208KB, 1080x1920px
Does this put an end to the discussion? Japanese were primitive and so were their armor and weapons.

>Inb4 Citation needed, it has citations in the spanish version of the article
>>
Wew lad.
Firstly, Japs were notoriously bad at naval combat. Just look at their exchanges with Korea at the same time. They didn't know how to naval combat.

Secondly, there weapons were far from shit. Their swords were renowned in China for their quality and the firearms they were producing at the time were of European origin.

>they were savages
Savages don't develop economic theory, psychology, philosophy, war theory, and art. That is actually the exact opposite of being a savage.

Lastly, [citation fucking needed]
>>
>>2191693
Bruh, if you bothered to read, they launched an attack on land where 600 japs attacked 40 spanish.
>>
wokou pirates aren't samurai
>>
>>2191723
They were rōnin tho, lordless samurai
>>
>>2191668
Japs were shit and remained shit until they copied everything they could from the west, then they were less shit than other yellowmen, but still shitter than the west.

Nothing has changed since then.
>>
>>2191734
>They were rōnin tho, lordless samurai
I hate to be that guy, but that claim is actually not sourced in the Spanish article so [citation needed]
>>
Weebs BTFO
>>
>>2191723
>wokou pirates aren't samurai
This. Wokou were mainly Chink larpers.
>>
>>2191693
>Secondly, there weapons were far from shit. Their swords were renowned in China for their quality
So what. Some tribes in Americas could masturbate over obsidian clubs, and that doesn't make them far from shit.
And as for "armours", that's the total joke. They used butted mails. Fucking butted mails. If Japs somehow decided, that butted mail is viable armour, it tells about them a fucking lot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.