[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.economist.com/blogs/demo cracyinamerica/2017/01/m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2017/01/medieval-memes?spc=scode&spv=xm&ah=9d7f7ab945510a56fa6d37c30b6f1709

can we stop using DEUS VULT memes now? they are incredibly racist. europe has always been inhabited by KANGZ.
>>
>>2191541
This is why I hate leftists
>>
>>2191541
>Its a meme on 4chan so it has to be something to with trump and racists.

The writer of that article has to be retarded.
>>
File: 1466634619617.png (223KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1466634619617.png
223KB, 500x372px
>>2191611
>someone's being too politically correct

>I better move quick and associate them with monolithic stereotypes about economics and class.

>This totally doesn't give them ammunition
>>
>>2191541
>http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2017/01/medieval-memes?spc=scode&spv=xm&ah=9d7f7ab945510a56fa6d37c30b6f1709
Americans are so fucking stupid.
>>
File: 4chan_Comes_To_Terms_With_Itself.png (160KB, 1245x324px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_Comes_To_Terms_With_Itself.png
160KB, 1245x324px
>>2191633
>It's a meme from 4chan that has Trump in armor and is featured in a thread bemoaning the loss of European heritage full of autists shouting "Deus Vult."

> so it has to be something to do with Trump in armor bemoaning the loss of European heritage full of autists shouting "Deus Vult."

Be glad the mainstream media is even trying to understand you autists. God knows they at least try, whereas 4chan... ha. Doesn't try to do anything besides demonize people outside of a very small bubble.

Your "culture" on this website is impenetrable bullshit whose only real threads of unity outside of the blue board interests are racism (gas the kikes, race war now), whiteness(MUH Euro-heritage), maleness (Tits or GTFO), and antagonism towards outsiders (Normies, REEEEEEEE).

But please, carry on giving them more material to study.

I'm glad I anonymously emailed a link to /pol/ to most major news outlets during the election.

It helped them understand you guys better. Instances of "4chan" in the news have skyrocketed.
>>
^Shit bait
>>
>>2191643
Who cares it's just banter
>>
>>2191658
Shut up fag
>>
File: slavoj.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
slavoj.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>2191674
>My post is a cop out that contributes nothing

Yep, it's bait.
>>
File: suicide-gun1.jpg (20KB, 426x282px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-gun1.jpg
20KB, 426x282px
>>2191658
I know this is bait but on the off chance it's true.

you fucking retard. You're partly responsible for the all the reddit newfag /pol/locks shitting up this board. You're crashing this board with no survivors. As long as 4chan is "le cool punk as fuck nazi website" it'll always be a shithole. This place was better when people thought it was for paedos and weeaboos, because no retarded redditor wants to be either of those things. It's only going to get worse. The more 4chan is mentioned as an alt-right site, the more nazi redditors are going to come here and leak back on to reddit, fueling more media coverage and so the cycle continues.

It's probably reached critical mass now, there's no way to stop it.
>>
>>2191611
>economist
>leftist
Wat
>>
File: Deus Vult_6.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult_6.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>someone working at TheEconomist got payed to write an article about crusader memes on a vietnamese loliboard
>>
>>2191541
I fucking hate the blog section of news sites.

Is always filled with retarded leftist. Always
>>
>>2191730
By the way is that image from Game of Thrones?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.