[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The West is never ever rises. It's simply taken aback it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1425743195115.jpg (22KB, 378x222px) Image search: [Google]
1425743195115.jpg
22KB, 378x222px
The West is never ever rises. It's simply taken aback it leading postion since the Roman Empire era.
>>
Me speak English real good.
>>
>>2186828
Yeah, if you ignore reality.
>>
>>2186828
>The West is never ever rises. It's simply taken aback it leading postion since the Roman Empire era.

Was this autism?
>>
>>2186936

Wasn't that true ?

How could they call the West "rises" if it's already at the top ?

All things like Renaissance or Scientific Revolution are merely tools for the West to regain its old glory
>>
>>2186954
What do you define as the 'West'? Back then it was only the Romans that were on top while most of Europa was in the shits.

>All things like Renaissance or Scientific Revolution are merely tools for the West to regain its old glory
While other European countries like Portugal/Spain had their time in the limelight the modern leaders of the West are primarily English speaking countries who didn't regain because saying the word "regain" means they had something before.
>>
File: Roman_Empire_Territory.png (42KB, 250x152px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Empire_Territory.png
42KB, 250x152px
> Back then it was only the Romans that were on top while most of Europa was in the shits.

You mean Eastern Europe ?

>modern leaders of the West are primarily English speaking countries who didn't regain because saying the word "regain" means they had something before.

England was a part of Roman Empire back then
>>
>>2186990
>You mean Eastern Europe ?
No not just Eastern Europe. Germanics revolted against the Roman Empire because the RE treated them like shit.

>>2186990
>England was a part of Roman Empire back then
Forcibly.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.