[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hur dur I don't care if the government spies on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: a.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>hur dur I don't care if the government spies on me

Why do plebeians aka the majority of the working/middle class have no concept of history?
>>
>caring that the government spies on you

Stop selling cocaine over Snapchat Dayeezus.
>>
>>2184979
le if youve got nothing to hide youve got nothing to fear

epic!
>>
>>2184979
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
>>
>I will gladly trade my freedom and privacy for much gibs and the chance to get back at le evil bourgeoisie aka as the syndrome of the envious monkey
>>
>>2184973
Go back to pol you mean frogposter d[:-( ]
>>
>>2184973
>Why do plebeians aka the majority of the working/middle class have no concept of history?
Why do dogs eat shit? Plebs gonna pleb man, it's what they do.
>>
>>2184973
it's easy for you and I to believe freedom > security when we are cozy in our safe homes.

but a few of your mates die in a terrorist attack you'll be the first to beg for the government's dick
Orwellian bullshit does not come from the government wanting to oppress its people, but from its people wanting to oppress itself.
>>
Stoners should move to california to be cleansed by earthquakes.
>>
>>2186081
Edgequake
>>
>when the gubment reads my email it's okay because libertarians on the internet told me so but when Gmail does it to advertise anime pillows it's okay

give me liberty or give me dead xD
>>
>>2186064

No shit, the problem is that people have zero concept of what is likely to happen to them. Their frames of reference are ridiculously small and viewed through windows engineered for financial and social purposes. If there were a legitimate existential threat I'd be at the negotiating table for trading freedoms temporarily, but you can't declare war on "extremism" and say that gives you cause to deny privacy to your entire population. It really might just be plebs plebbing.
>>
>>2186110
>expecting your typical burger """"libertarian"""" to be anything other than an anti-government corporate shill

Smh senpai
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.