[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As the informed historians all of you are, do you think a dictatorship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

As the informed historians all of you are, do you think a dictatorship or democracy is the most optimal for a society?
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with a totalitarian police state dystopia.

People are like horses they need structure with well defined boundaries and a job to do to be happy.
>>
>>2174565
dictatortot, democracy is clearly a failure.
>>
>>2174565
Personally I like the idea of democracy but it always suffers from eventually turning into a corrupt oligarchy.
>>
>simplifying political structures to a binary choice
I expect no fewer than 3 axes for a political categorization system. I'm personally fond of rulership by faceless conspiracies and world-spanning AI networks.
>>
>>2174583
just wondering, how are you supposed to choose a dictator anyway? the first one is always good since he fought for the title, but the later ones are often the less benevolent.
>>
>>2174565
A dictator if you can ensure a line of wonderful dictators, democracy otherwise.
>>
>>2174576
>dystopia
Why would you use this word in defense of something?
>>
>>2174611
how do you ensure that, then?
>>
File: kvameintehanmeddette.jpg (14KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
kvameintehanmeddette.jpg
14KB, 300x256px
>>2174576
>there is nothing wrong with a dystopia
>>
hard mode: reconcile your answer with the fact that democracy got us a dictatorship with drumpf
>>
>>2174634
Maybe design an adaptive AI that can continually learn how to balance the needs of the people and current generation with the needs of the state, because feudalism and other methods of the transition of power through dictatorships doesn't work.
>>
>>2174576
>nothing wrong with dystopia
Do you even know what the word dystopia means?
>>
>>2174639
6/10 meme
>>
>>2174639
trump is an orange fat kike loving faggot who sucks capitalism's dick, but he isnt a dictator.
>>
>>2174639
Found the Democrat.

>>2174565

As another anon said, if there was some way to ensure a good ruler who wasn't wasn't a dick head (genetic engineering? Idk ) then dictatorship/monarchy seems like and good system. The problem in my eyes is if you do get a shiter head of state the only way to replace him is to destroy your state or overthrow him and install someone you like better. Then everyone is constantly plotting though and it becomes a downward spiral. But since that's not likely or fool proof, democracies are preferable.
>>
>>2174661
ive heard that dictatorship could be used as a transition from a horrible jew infested """"democracy"""" to the democracy of the white educated man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.