[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Blutfahne (pronounced [bluːtˈfaːnə]), or Blood Flag,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 800px-Reichsparteitagnov1935.jpg (179KB, 800x936px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Reichsparteitagnov1935.jpg
179KB, 800x936px
>The Blutfahne (pronounced [bluːtˈfaːnə]), or Blood Flag, is the Nazi German hakenkreuz flag that was used in the failed Beer Hall Putsch in Munich, Germany on 9 November 1923, during which it became soaked in the blood of one of the SA members who died. It subsequently became one of the most revered objects of the NSDAP. It was used in ceremonies in which new flags for party organisations were consecrated by the Blood Flag when touched by it.

was it autism?
>>
It hasn't been seen since October 18, 1944.
It probably ended up in some GI's duffle bag in 45, and his wife got the bloodstains out with Tide. Currently resting in his grandson's trophy cabinet in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
>>
File: 1424029164636.jpg (74KB, 297x237px) Image search: [Google]
1424029164636.jpg
74KB, 297x237px
>>2173828
>lefties not understanding the power of symbolism
>implying every other government isn't making use of stuff like this
>>
Some guy from South America posted on /new/pol/ years ago about his opa being in the SS and having a Nazi flag in his closet. Anons pushed him for details and he described his grandpa being in a color guard and described the flag, and other anons recognized that it fit the Blood Flag perfectly.

Months later there was another thread where he went back to his country for Christmas and took pics of his opa's medals and ring and uniform and it all matched the unit who guarded the Blood Flag and his opa matched the rank he'd said he was.

The anon said he didn't want to post a picture of the flag itself but posted the leather case it was in and the braiding that showed matched the Blood Flag in old pics. He said he was going to give it to a certain undisclosed organization his family was in touch with and have them take care of it because he didn't feel safe keeping it in his parents' home anymore.

I could probably find the threads on archives if anyone's interested.
>>
>>2175599
Yeah consider me interested.
Probably bullshit interesting nonetheless.
>>
>>2175606
I just googled "4chan 'blood flag'" lol

Here's the first one.

http://4archive.org/board/pol/thread/37791995
>>
>>2175599
>organization
ODESSA EXISTS
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.